Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 67

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 67

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 67 (The Jonas Brothers Are Born)



Nick's POV


Three weeks of the New Year went by, it was already January 18th Tuesday. Joe & I were back in school to finish our final semester's at our schools. We would both be graduating in May. We were so excited! I was going to be receiving my A.A. degree in music & Joe was getting his B.A. in mathematics. In less than five months we'd be finished. And with the rest of courses being online & one or two in class, we'd achieve our goal in no time. Everything was going just so well & our album was already released worldwide. The response was crazy, in less than a week ... the album had sold already million of copies. It was awesome! David was buzzing with even more smiles than usual. And this week was our 1st interview with Ellen. I got to admit, I was pretty nervous. Being on TV & talking, oy .... well according to Joe: If I can sing in front of many screaming fans than this is definitely something I can do. 


I had to relax, Joe was right ... it would be fine. And it would be fun. David also agreed with Joe, that we would would be amazing. So with that I tried my best to believe their words & confidence in me & believe it for myself. Oh! And also we got our photograph package from Maui ... which all I could say was, oh my God! They were truly beautiful. And best of all they were pearlized metallic paper pics! They came out so amazing, it was so cool. And forever we'd have the memories of our 1st trip to Maui together. The DVD that came with it, was pretty neat too. Joe pretty much got frames for every pic & gave some of the pics to Denise & Kevin, which they couldn't resist in saying how cute we looked. They were equally in awe looking at the pics, telling both of us that we were so photogenic. Joe smiled proudly, while I just blushed shyly. 


And Heather & Val totally thought the same when they saw the pics. So far they were doing great in their new university & always found time to video chat with us, among calling & texting as well. And back with David, he had an interesting idea of adding another member to our band. To this at 1st we were kind of shocked & unsure of this decision. Joe especially didn't like the idea & wanted to turn it down flat. But the more I thought about it, I actually came to the conclusion that it might be a good idea. We did need back-up vocals & another guitarist wouldn't hurt. So we held auditions for one & eventually after interviewing 100's, we finally met the perfect guy. His name was funny enough ... get this ... Kevin Jonas!


When we saw that, our mouths literally hit the floor. He was 22 years old & married to girl name Danielle. He strangely had the same curly hair as me & almost the same eyes as Joe, it was kind of weird. And he was a Jonas! Thats when an idea hit me. Our band name was JONAS.... but suddenly something better came into my mind. Why not ... the Jonas Brothers?


"Jonas Brothers?," Joe repeated confused. "But, ... Nick he's not even related to either of us. He only has the same last name," Joe continued to point out. "I know that, Joe. But doesn't it have a certain something to it. We may not be brothers, but its catchy & maybe it can be like a 2nd name of something?" Kevin just smiled & said, "Yeah, ... actually that is a good point Nick. But hey its your band 1st, I & I'm cool with whatever you two decide." To this I just gave a smile. Kevin seemed like a nice guy & his audition was pretty awesome the way he could play the guitar. I felt like he belonged in our band. Now if was time to convince Joe of that ...


"Joe?," I said. "Please? Lets give him a chance?" He looked at me & then at Kevin & then back to me. "Very well," he said sighing & closing his eyes, with his arms folded . "Welcome to the band, Kevin," Joe finished. Kevin's facial expression just lit up, "Awesome you guys! Thank you, thank you," he exclaimed. "I promise you guys I'll work hard," he promised. I laughed, "Your welcome & Joe's right, welcome to the band, Kevin. We're so glad to have you apart of the team." 


Upon saying that, in came David, "So guys, .... what's the verdict?" David looked nervous, but then at the same time hopeful that we came to a good decision. Joe just continued to act like he didn't care & be all quiet. Somehow, it was up to me to change that. Operation Nick is a go!


I spoke up 1st, "He's in," I simply said. "And from now on, we're ... the Jonas Brothers!" Kevin just chimed in with that, "I'm in dude's!" David sighed with relief, "Oh my God ... that's fantastic news! I'm psyched guys, truly. For a sec, there I thought it wasn't going to happen ... but look at you all now! And whoa! Love the new name, catchy indeed," he winked. "So now that we have that all settled, our guys pumped for the interview tomorrow? I promise you all its going to be great. Ellen's so nice & already the word has spread that Joe & Nick will be there, ... now I just got to let them know of your guys' special guest & announcement! I'll see all 3 of you tomorrow, later Jonas Brothers!" And with that he took off, with gusto. 


"So, Joe? Nick? Wanna take a shot of practicing all together?," Kevin asked excitedly. I nodded & smiled just as excited, "You bet!" We all went into the recording studio & started our 1st session together. In no time, I had helped Kevin learn the lyrics & the beat which he seemed to pick up quite fast. He was a natural! After a few hours of endless playing, we called it quits & had some lunch together. Kevin told us about himself & his wife, while he asked Joe & I questions of how we met & became a band. By that time, it came to be almost sunset. So we said our byes & said we'd meet up tomorrow early in the studio. 


I could from the moment Kevin walked in the door, Joe was still on edge about him. And even more so now that he's officially part of the band. I can understand Joe's feelings really, but still. My guys gotta loosen up. It'll be fine. Tonight I had a plan.


After walking together on by the harbor's edge enjoying the sunset, we went home. After showering, he made dinner while I got our movie ready. Tonight, I had ordered Despicable Me. A cartoon voice by Steve Carrel yes. Also the weather's been so hot recently, so I put on a light purple tank top & some short ... well shorts that were black. I was barefooted & quietly sneaked off to the kitchen to check on Joe. He was just about done with the meals, so I jumped on his back happily & said, "Hey!"


For a moment, I thought he was going to go down taking me with him. Maybe I was heavier than I looked. But just like that he regained his balance & held on to me tightly. "Whoa there baby! Dinner's ready," he sang. "Good," I sand back. "And so is the movie, you ready?" He gently put me down & carried the tray to our room, while I followed him. He was wearing only grey checkered boxers & my oh my ... did he look so hot. His chest was so strong & muscular looking, thank God when my legs gave out I fell on the bed's comfiness.


Together he sat together & eat while watching the flick. We pretty just laughed throughout the entire thing, especially when he says ... "We are going to steal ... pause for effect ... THE MOON!!" Joe was able to do that line perfectly just like the character, which had me laughing constantly. Once it was done, I slid off the bed & carried our tray out to the kitchen, while Joe just silently watched. I made sure to smile at him as I walked away. Once in the kitchen I rinsed the dishes & put them in the washer. Just as I was about to go outside, I walked over to the balcony. Hmmm. Tonight the moon was full, just as beautiful as it was in Maui. I sighed & looked at it for a long time. Just then I heard the door slide & Joe just his hands on my shoulder. "Nick? You okay?," Joe asked.


Obviously we was worried, I could tell by his tone. But most likely he didn't know how I felt ... or did he? "Listen, .. Nick. I'm sorry about earlier ... with the whole Kevin thing. I just thought adding another member wouldn't be a good idea. But, the only reason I thought that ... was because I thought he might try ... something with you. I know I'm being ridiculous for being so jealous all the time. I dislike the feeling altogether. I know I should just relax & accept that it'll be fine. But, ... sometimes I just can't seem to shake my feelings. I love you so much, & the ... thought of losing you or someone taking you away from me .... is just unbearable."


"Joe, ... your silly. I love you too & I forgive you. Its alright Joe, & believe me , no one on can ever take your place. Now, ... lets forgot about it. After all we've got a big day tomorrow, David said we'll probably have a lot more interviews to do." I was just about to go back inside, when he stopped me. "Joe? What is it?"


"You," he huskily said. "Its just .... that right now you look so sexy in the moonlight." I blushed & said, "You too. Now come on, we've got to sleep." He grabbed me again, & I looked up into his eyes ... desire, passion, & fire altogether in them. I bit my lip, tried to spin around out of his arms. "Not tonight Joe. We've seriously got to get to sleep." His hands held onto me more, trapped I as I was ... there was only one thing to do. I leaned in to kiss him fiercely, my hands holding his head in place. I heard him groan at sensation while I moaned. Then my arms wrapped around his neck & I pressed myself up against him. 


"Mmmp, Joe," I moaned. He groaned louder & suddenly grabbed my hips & carried me off to our room. He threw on the bed, while he got right on top of me. He tugged at my shirt & got it off quickly. "Ohhh," ... "Joe," I moaned. As he kissed me, I used my hands to lightly touch his chest feeling his hairs stand up & his breathing getting heavier. "Nick," ... he groaned. Thats when our hands slid down each other's bodies, each seeking the same thing ... our boxers. We took them off at about the same time, while Joe quickly got a condom & put it on himself. 


With that he plunged inside of me ... causing me to cry out, "JOEEEEE!" His thrusts got deeper & harder while every move. I couldn't help screaming for more, "Ughnnnn ... Joe ... ah." He continued to move ... all night long. I was throbbing inside & out, the sweat dripping right off our bodies, ... his touch ... his love ... he himself ... was all ... I needed to lose control. Operation distract Joe .... now complete ... goooooooooooooooood niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ;-]



© 2013 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

897 Views
Added on January 18, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2013
Tags: joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar