Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 65

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 65

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 65 (Dancing Away)


Joe's POV


Honestly I knew instantly what Nick was thinking when he burst into the room with David & me. I found it kinda funny & even more so sweet. He actually thought that David & I were fighting about him. Its weird, you'd think that the situation would be switched. Nick should have been playing video games with David & I should have been the one to come in the room & bursting in. Life's just like that I guess. Don't tell Nick, but I think I may have been wrong about David. His happy-go-lucky attitude is pretty much the same with every person he talks to. But I still keep a part of me on guard, just because I'm beginning to like him a friend ... doesn't mean we're going to best friends or something like that. As far as I'm concerned, as long as he remains how he is & doesn't try anything with Nick, I'll be able to relax a little. 


Watching Nick now ... has pulled me from my thoughts. He's so happy right now. The boy wrote another amazing song in less than five minutes. He's just a genius like that & so much more. He's still at the piano still playing songs, but this time ... one's by his favorite artists like Stevie Wonder. As he sat in his chair & let his fingers take control ... I could watch fascinated by his ability to be one with music. It doesn't matter where he is .... he always connect with music. Its apart of him, his soul. Its who Nick is & what he's meant to do. Especially when his eyes close, you can tell he's deep in concentration. Its quite a sight to see when Nick's like this. "Thats my Nick," I said to myself.


"And you're my Joe," he said opening his eyes & turning his body towards me. "Baby, ..." he began. "I'm sorry about earlier, ... I didn't mean to do that. I just thought .... But you guys were like playing ... And I just got it wrong." I sat beside him & lifted his chin, "You listen to me, Nick. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I know, baby. Its okay, truly. And, ... as far as I'm concerned ... I love it when you bursted in like that," I said the last part sexily. He shyly smiled, "Thank you. That makes me feel better. Well, ... don't count on it happening again." I pretended to whine, "Awwwww! Why not? It was sooooo cute, I winked. "Cute? Try embarrassing & just plain silly. But like ... enough of that. Its in the past, I gotta move on. So, ... you & David ... are getting along better now?" 


"You say embarrassing, ... I still say super totally C U T E. But, ... you're right the moment's sadly over, oh well. About David, ... lets just say a semi-maybe baby. I'm not sure I'll ever be fully trusting with him, but I'll try my best to be .... a semi-friend." Nick just laughed, "What's up with all the semi-ness? You two were playing Epic Mickey. You guys seem like best buds already." I shrugged, "Not really Nick. I mean, the guys always so smiley, sometimes its like being with a girl." Nick laughed even more, "So? He's a positive guy, just like myself. Smiley equals happiness you know. And I think you like him, you just don't wanna admit to me, which okay ... cause eventually you will." 


"Yeah positively nuts. The guys a yellow smiley face, he should just plaster a sticker on his face & get it over with. And besides your happiness is by far way ... more suited on you than him. Your a shining star. And I repeat, I don't think so Nick. Besides .... I know what I like & love with all my heart & soul ... Y O U boy." He just titled his head to the side & bit his lip most likely holding in another laugh. "If you say so Joe. But I see right through to you heart baby. Me thinks you & him are making great progress. And, heyyyyy ... its not about me. But thank you none the less, I love you too."


"Forget him baby. He's not important right now. You're what's important, it is all about you. Your welcome & how I love you so much. Its only three hours till midnight. You hungry or want anything to drink lovely?" He shook his head & patted his stomach, "No, thanks baby I'm full from your mom's meal from earlier. Speaking of them, where'd they run off to?" And like right on que, "Nicholas? Joseph? Watcha doing there on the piano? Kevin & I have a surprise for you two!" 


I just sighed & smiled, my mother was always so full of surprises. "Well, ... mom we were just taking & Nick was playing some songs. What were you two doing? And what surprise is it this time?" She just smiled & waved a finger, "Ah-ah, its New Years Eve you two. You'll see, just follow me ... both of you. Trust me, you'll love it." So with another breath I sighed, & took Nick's hand while she lead us to the surprise. She lead us outside to the backward, which was dark & nothing really interesting. But then just as I thought it, my judgement was changed. "Surprise," exclaimed mom & dad together. Dad has turned on the lights & not just the regular lights, but a string of white lights all over across our little gazebo. And the pool & jacuzzi were alight as well, with warm steam floating from the top of the water. The sky was dark with grey clouds, a chilly breeze blowing through.


Nick gasped & covered his mouth in shock. "OMG!," he said. "Its beautiful," he said walking into the gazebo. I joined him & had to admit, "This is amazing mom & dad. Thank you." They both just smiled & clapped their hands together. "Its nothing son, but what's a gazebo without some romantic music?" Just then a few musicians appeared outside on the lawn with a violin & cello & flute. They played together while my mother spoke, "On this special night, to welcome to New Year ... you two shall dance as your father & I film & watch. Then, ... we can all take a nice relaxing a swim." So that was her & dad's plan all along. Parents ....


Nick's POV


I could only beam as I listened to Denise, her constant surprises were always so sweet. "Thank you, Denise & Kevin. We've be honored to." Joe snapped to attention & bowed to me, "May I have this dance beautiful Nicholas?" I took his hand & bowed back, "You may wonderful Joseph." And to the music we danced, ... he lead me the entire time. His eyes alight with love, his hand in mind & the other around my back. It was so romantic. They way he dipped me & twirled me, every way he moved me ... it was dream-like. Somewhere I'm sure that I heard plenty of awwwwwwwwwwwww's from Denise & Kevin, whom of which weren't kidding when they said they were filming us. I pretty much eventually forgot their presence & got swept up in Joe.


For one thing, he looked so handsome. The way his hair was slightly curly like mine & how strong he was to lift me in the air at some points. I felt like the air itself. My eyes sparkled with adoration & happiness. Everything Joe did & is ... makes me feel like the luckiest person on earth. God .... he's perfect ... this is perfect ... life is perfect. And its especially true when he ended our long lasting dance ... with a kiss so passionate ... it melted every part of me. 



© 2013 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love your writing! it makes me feel the love between joe and nick :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

772 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2013
Tags: joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar