Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 63

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 63

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 63 (Merry Christmas Nicholas & Joseph)


Joe's POV


December 25, Christmas day ... has arrived. After Nick fell asleep last night in my arms, I carried him our room & laid him down gently. He looked so cute with his colors of green & red, the most perfect Christmas gift to have in one's arms. Now as it was Christmas morning, my angel just slept away. I couldn't stop myself from touching his curls ruffle them a little, soft as ever. And so is his skin, such a adorable boy. Just as I was about to lean & peck his lips, my parents burst in the room like a parade. "Good morning boys! Rise & shine!," she winked. I turned & gave her a serious look, "MOM!," I hissed at her to be quiet, which was kind of impossible for her but still it was worth a shot. "Oh! ...," she said & looked as my sleeping beauty open his eyes. "Mmm? Morning Joe," he said a little sleepy. Once he rubbed his eyes & looked around he  said, "Oh! Good morning Denise & Kevin. Merry Christmas everyone!" 


Nick's POV


She came right over & bounced on our bed, Joe was already up out of it & standing with his arms folded ... uh-oh someone's a little unhappy. Well, ... not for long! "Merry Christmas Nicholas!," she kissed my forehead & hugged me. At that time, Kevin was saying the same to Joe & hugged him too, then came over to me & did the same all over again. "Mom! ... You woke him up, could you not see he was still asleep?," Joe said pretty much irritatedly. Denise just waved a hand a hand at him & just smiled cheerfully at me, saying "Sorry Nicholas dear, truly, but it is Christmas. I couldn't help it, I'm just so happy you boys are back safely home together."


"Awww, Denise ... Kevin ... we missed you too. We're glad to be home for Christmas," I said happily. "And its al right, after all its time to spend time together ... with loved one's. Now, why don't we all go downstairs & make some breakfast? Hmmm? Altogether?" Denise & Kevin were already up & almost to the door, but I was able to speedily get off the bed & race ahead of them. I giggled, 'Come on, everyone!" They all ran after me following. Joe called, "Nick?! Wait, hey .... slow down baby!" On the other hand, Denise was saying "Right behind you Nicholas!" And Kevin was saying "Come on Joe, you're guy is already more ahead than you!"


Just as we all arrived in the kitchen, I began whip out all kinds of ingredients. "Alrighty everyone listen up. Denise you're going to beat the eggs together. Kevin you're going start the potatoes. And, ... Joe you're going to set the table. And I'm going to start the frying pans. Everyone got it?" Denise & Kevin excitedly said together, "Got it, Sir Nicholas." Everyone except Joe went to work, thats when I pushed him playfully but firmly to his destination. He smiled a bit & shrugged, "Alrighty then, you've got it Mr. Nick, on the double." 


I held in a chuckle at the last part of his words. Thats my man. In no time, we were all working together nicely to make one perfect breakfast. We eat delish cheesy omelets, with butter & Philadelphia's cheese cheese croissants, with fresh fruit sliced & rosemary spiced potatoes. Also apple cider, milk, & ice cold water to drink, overall ... it was so amazing. Then after cleaning up & putting dishes in the washer, we all gathered around the beautiful & big Christmas tree & took time to open presents one by one. 


Denise got a beautiful necklace & earrings from Kevin, a hummingbird statue made out of bronze from Joe, & a big gift basket from me assorted with bath & body works products. For Kevin, Denise got him a new suit & briefcase, tickets to a premier golf club from Joe, & from me I gave him a iPad. Next, Joe got new clothes from Denise, a super powered water gun from Kevin (yeah, you all know who's who have fun with that!), & from me ... I got actually wrote a new song from him. "This one's for you ... Joe." ... I began ...


I never thought I would, I did it.

I never thought I could, I did it like that.

I get it like this, I get it like everybody knows that we..

got something real shorty.

I know what I feel so shout it like that,

shout it like this.

listen up, everybody knows but you.

so here it goes...


'Cause I never really noticed,

took awhile for me to see.

I'm playing back the moments,

now I'm starting to believe

that you could be at the show & know everyone

but it's you that makes me sing.

I may not know where we are but I know who I am,

Baby,I'm your biggest fan.

(Oooooh)


Every time you smile for me,

it takes me awhile to pull myself back

'cause you're all that 

& I just had to let you know,

that I'm.. screaming out in the crowd for you.

I can't be too loud, because I don't care, I let 'em all stare.

I just want everyone to know the truth,

it's only you.


I never really noticed,

took awhile for me to see. (awhile for me to see)

I'm playing back the moments,

now i'm starting to believe (starting to believe)

that you could be at the show & know everyone

but it's you that makes me sing.

I may not know where we are but I know who I am,

Baby, I'm your biggest fan.


You showed up & you looked so classy.

it made me think twice 'bout the way I was acting.

you were there from the start of it all.

like a dream came to life, now I'm left in awe.

stars shine but your light is the brightest,

& love flies but your love is the highest.

you're so sweet that it drives me crazy,

a summer like no other, you're my L.A. Baby.


No, I never really noticed,

took awhile for me to see. (awhile for me to see)

I'm playing back the moments,

& I'm starting to believe (starting to believe)

that you could be at the show & know everyone

but it's you that makes me sing.

I may not know where we are but i know who i am, 

Baby, i'm your biggest fan.

(Ooooh)

Baby, i'm your biggest fan.

(Ooooh)

'cause you can be at the show & know everyone

but it's you that makes me sing.

I may not know where we are but I know who I am,

Baby, I'm your biggest fan. 


I ended just as Joe pulled my face with hands to him & kissed me deeply. We could hear the awwwww's from Denise & Kevin, who were also cheering. "Sublime Nick, thank you so much," Joe said. I beamed, "Your welcome." Just then Denise chimed in, "Al right you two lovebirds! Its Nicholas' time. This one is from me," she said handing me a a box. I exchanged looks with Joe, as we sat down together across from Denise & Kevin. I opened it up to find a frame complete with Joe & I together kissing ... it was our ... wedding photo.


The tears already were rolling down my cheeks, as I got up off the sofa embracing them both it a big hug. "T-thank you ... both," I emotionally said. Joe also has gotten back up & came over hugging all together ... a big group hug. After our touching embrace, Kevin handed me his gift to me. It was a harmonica. "This has been in the family for a long time. And I think you should have it," Kevin said. I smiled & shook his hand, "Thank you Kevin, this is amazing." 


After trying a test play, Joe's hand gentled tangled with mine ... bringing my full attention back to him. "Merry Christmas, Nick," he said warmly while handing me a small box. I opened it up to find a dog tag with my name on it & Joe's with a heart around it. On the back, it said "I love you Nick forever," I read aloud. I broke down in more tears of happiness & kissed him repeatedly. "Oh, Joe, its beautiful. Thank you. Thank you so much." He smiled big, "Your welcome. Your very welcome Nick."


Through the day, we all just relaxed talking non-stop & playing all kind of games & just having a wonderful Christmastime. We also danced, Denise with Kevin, & then with me & then Joe. But mostly Joe wanted me all to himself, & I felt the same. Joe & I swayed every song & had some laughs went it got into pop & r&r/soul & more. We especially loved the following song ... 


Snow falling gently on the ground

'Tis is the night before

And in my heart there is no doubt

That this is gonna be

The brightest holiday

'Cause here you are with me

Baby, baby, I can't wait


To spend this special time of year with someone who

Makes me feel the special way that you do


Walkin' with you in a winter's snow

Kissin' underneath the mistletoe

People smiling everywhere we go

It's Christmas Eve and they can see we're in love


Ooh, you make the season bright

With the lights reflecting in your eyes

All my dreams are comin' true tonight

It's Christmas Eve and I can see we're in love


We'll stay up late tonight

Decorate the tree

Just look into my eyes

And I will tell you truthfully

That I don't need no Santa Claus

To hear my Christmas wish

I got you in my arms

And what could be a better gift

Than to spend my very favorite time of year

With the one I really love so near, Oh Yeeeaahhh


Walkin' with you in a winter's snow

Kissin' underneath the mistletoe

People smiling everywhere we go

It's Christmas Eve and they can see we're in love


Ooh, you make the season bright

With the lights reflecting in your eyes

All my dreams are comin' true tonight

It's Christmas Eve and I can see we're in love


And the bells are ringing when I hear you say

We'll do it all again on Christmas Day

I can't wait


Walkin' with you in a winter's snow

Kissin' underneath the mistletoe

People smiling everywhere we go

It's Christmas Eve and they can see we're in love


Ooh, you make the season bright

With the lights reflecting in your eyes

All my dreams are comin' true tonight

It's Christmas Eve and I can see we're in love


Walkin' with you in a winter's snow

Kissin' underneath the mistletoe

People smiling everywhere we go

It's Christmas Eve and I can see we're in love


Ooh, you make the season bright

With the lights reflecting in your eyes

All my dreams are comin' true tonight

It's Christmas Eve and I can see we're in love 


The entire day was so joyful, love was all around ... & here & now was the place where I belonged. This is our ... Christmas & .... we're home.



© 2013 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

828 Views
Added on January 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2013
Tags: joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar