Paradise Ep 52

Paradise Ep 52

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 52 (Its DDR Baby)


Joe: *Eventually, Nick & I fell back to sleep together. This time, I woke up 1st & gazed at the time, which was now 11 AM. I looked back at my sweet angel sleeping softly in a perfect sleep. I adore him so much! After staring at him again for a while, I got up & checked on the storm progress. Whoa, still going strong non-stop. Oh well, I'm sure Nick will come up with something fun. So in the mean time, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, & drank some water. When I got back to the room, I noticed the bed was empty again. I put my hands on my hips & called for my baby boy* Nick? 


Nick: *Appears behind him* You called Joey?


Joe: *Jumps a bit/turns around & folds arms* Oh, there you are. Yep, did you just wake up baby boy?


Nick: *Giggles a bit/bites lip* Yeah. I see the storms still going on, so I found an activity we can do together. Come, follow me. *grabs his hands & leads the way* 


Joe: *Follows* All right, lead the way Nicky. 


Nick: *Hands motion for him to look* Ta-da! 


Joe: *Grins* I love it! So we're going to play?


Nick: *Nods happily* You know it! But ... we're going to take turns okay? Me, you, back & forth. What do you say baby?


Joe: *Grins bigger* I say ... ITS ON!! Whooo! Start off lovely. *winks* I'll be watching!


Nick: *Steps on to the dance mat & starts up game* Oh yeah! Its DDR baby! *looks through the choices of songs & picks "Sunrise (12" Mix)" By Angel City to start & begins dancing & stepping*


Joe: *Stares in awe as my Nicky moves & grooves so beautifully, never missing a beat or arrow for that matter. I like the song choice for 1 thing, very dance-y & the lyrics. And with Nick moving to the music, I just continued to stare. I'm loving this performance!* Whoo, go baby boy!!


Nick: *Smiling, still moving & getting every step in* 


Joe: *He can so DDR! Its amazing!* Awesome!


Nick: *Finishes the song, getting the highest score possible* Ye-aahh! *catches breath & turns around* Your turn, Joey. 


Joe: *Goes to the mat* My pleasure Nicky. *knows that exact song choice, which is "Falllin' For You" By Colbie Caillat & begins to dance*


Nick: *Now its my turn to watch Joe bust some moves. I got to say he never fails to make me smile & cheer at his randomness. Hes chosen a slower song, but still sweet & catchy. So romantic, my baby! I know he picked a song, like me to show how much we care for each other. And in case the lyrics relate to us in 1 way or another. Its lyrical music to my ears & his. I watched, very impressed at his little moves he used & how he never missed acing every beat* Your so amazing! 


Joe: *Song ends & I took a bow* Thank you, thank you. There'll be another show in a few min.'s, & don't forget to stay for the ... sings: encore!


Nick: *Shakes head, giggling, while I take my place & choose the next song. Hmm, I think I'll go with "Picture Perfect" By Angela Via/song begins*


Joe: *Another song that is fun & great lyrics. Ohh my baby boy, what a tease! This, ... actually gives me an idea for tonight. Watch out Nick, cause once again ... tonight your so mine* 


Nick: *Like I said, for the rest of the game we took turns. My other song choices included the following: "Only You" By Ashanti, "...Baby One Mire Time" By Britney Spears, & finally "Evacuate The Dancefloor" By Cascada. Joe, definitely was loving every sec of it. I must admit that I choose all the songs for a reason. And that reason being: Joe*


Joe: *That boy is too wonderful! He choose some very good tunes. For him I chose: "Beautiful U R" By Deborah Cox, "Heaven" By DJ Sammy, "Crush (Dance Mix)" By Jennifer Paige, and "Poker Face" By Lady GaGa. I gotta say, it turned out great. Both of us breathless & having an amazing time* ~ They take a small break, drinking water & cooling down a bit, before continuing the rest of their DDR session. Together they dance to: La Roux's entire debut album :-D ~


Nick: *Collapsed on the floor, breathing heavy, beat (tired) but in a good way* That was ...


Joe: *Beside Nick, breathing just as heavy & tired out as well* AWESOME! Whew, what a game! *looks at him* You really dance beautifully Nicky, your a natural there's no question. You are the best. 


Nick: *Pats his head* Me? You should have seen YOU! Sexyy! Your a born dancer, you got moves baby. I think you're the best. 


Joe: *Laughs* Thank you Nick. Together we both are. *looks at the clock, it read 12 PM noon already* Whats, next baby boy?


Nick: *Thinks for a min* I don't know, how about a movie?


Joe: *Gets up* Sounds great. *picks up Nick & carries him back to their room* 


~ So for the rest of this stormy day they watch a variety of movies, eat lunch, read books, go online, talk with Kevin & Danielle, chat with Frankie, & their parents to see whats going on, Demi & Selena call too, they also talk to Drake & Josh ... basically relax. Eventually the whole day goes by & it turns into dinner time. And they've changed into dinner date attire BTW ~


Nick: *Finishes eating* Mmmm. Amazing dinner Joey, thank you. *kisses his cheek* 


Joe: *Smiles* Your very welcome Nicky. Now I have another treat for this evenings entertainment. *go over to their music area & starts up a song & begins to sing, while Nick watches on their couch* 


"Love You Gently" By Usher

First see the city skylights shining from my room

You're such a sight to see in the month of June

Beautiful like the moon's reflection when

It's passing off your skin

And before you let me in

I hear you say

It's been a long time

I say OK K K don't worry I got you

Do ya say

How bout some foreplay

Got that, got plenty, I got you

Do ya say

Play some slow ones

Got that Sade, Al Green, and Marvin Gaye too

To love you gently


[Chorus]

Let me love you gently

Lay back relax, Boy I'm gonna be

Light as a feather but hard as a rock

Cause daddy know just what you like

Gonna love you gently

Light as feather but hard as a rock


[Verse 2]

See I know just when to finish

And I know just when to start

And I'll be loving your reaction

Every time I hit that spot

Gently

Bottom soft like leather

Gently

But the top is hard

Gently

Whisper your pleasures

Gently

Then I'll do my job

Invigorating, intense

Boy let me do what I do

I don't know what's echoing louder

The music or you

Gently

I ain't close to be done yet

Gently

But your getting real warm

Gently

Like the calm of the thunder

Gently

Right after the storm


You say, you say, do you say it boy

Make it

Gonna push it to the limit

It's yours, It's yours

See second place or win the race

I'm gonna be your number one

Til the sun shines

Here comes the sun

Let's try and taste the moon again forever more

Forever more


[Chorus]

Let me touch you gently

That's the sound of love

Ripping shades off the wall

Light as feather but hard as a rock

This might not be in the bedroom but I'm gonna love you boy gently

Light as a feather but hard as a rock


Let me touch you gently

Light as feather but hard as a rock

Gonna love you gently

Light as a feather but hard as a rock


[Outro]

Can you feel me Nick

We don't need no room

All we need is me and you

Wanna love you


~ Song ends. Joe sees a speechless Nick smiling with so much love, Joe can see it in his eyes ~


Joe: *Sits next to Nick & embraces him lovingly*


Nick: *Snuggles into Joe's warmth* Whispers: Your so sexy baby, I want you right now. But ... *bites lip & pulls away & gets up to go to the stage* I have a song of my own, for you. *Begins music & sings, while Joe watches* 


"Ange"l By Leona Lewis

I feel it, you feel it

That this was meant to be.

I know it, you know it

That you were made for me.

We can't deny this any longer

Day by day it'sgetting stronger.

I want it, you want it

It's what the people want to see.


We're like Romeo and Juliet

Family's can't devide us.

Like the tallest mountain on the widest sea

Nothing's big enough to hide us.

When we make love its overwhelming

I just touch the heavens

You're an angel, you're an angel


I said this world, this world.

Could leave us anyday

But my love for you, it will never go away.

And I don't wanna go to sleep

Cuz' you are like a dream

For every night I say a prayer,

And I swear you are the answer

You're an angel, you're an angel, you're an angel.


So we take it and each moment that I'm close

I see it, you see it,

What we have is made of gold

We're so filled with meaning,

Nothing can make us shallow.

So I hold it, and you hold it

The promise of tomorrow.

When we make love its overwhelming

I just touch the heavens.

You're an angel, you're an angel


And I said this world, this world

Could leave us anyday

But my love for you, it will never go away.

And I don't wanna go to sleep

Cuz' you are like a dream

For every night I say a prayer,

And I swear you are the answer

You're an angel, you're an angel, you're an angel.


I don't need three wishes

Oh I just need one

For us to never be finished

For us to never be done

When they say it's over

We'll just say I love you

And when they say it's finished

We'll just keep on building.


And I said this world, this world

Could leave us anyday

But my love for you, it will never go away.

And I don't wanna go to sleep

Cuz' you are like a dream

For every night I say a prayer,

And I swear you are the answer [x2]


You're an angel, you're an angel, you're an angel.


Yes you are. You're an angel


~ Song ends. Joe jumps up to embrace Nick, spinning him in circles, while Nick clings to him. Both laugh, kiss passionately & retire to taking a shower together, then finish up by going to their bedroom ~


Joe: *Dries Nick's body slowly & delicately, observing his body*


Nick: *Does the same for Joe/blushes at the site of Joe's erection*


Joe: *Smiles, & gently lifts Nick's chin up to face me* Your not tired baby boy? 


Nick: *Still blushing & shakes head fast* Nope, still awake. 


Joe: *Hugs him & whispers in his ear very hotly* Well, in that case I'm going to ... sings (Reprise): Let me love you gently (I crushed Nick's body to mine), Lay back relax, Boy I'm gonna be (gently pushes Nick to sit on the bed), Light as a feather but hard as a rock

(touches Nick's stomach, making his breathing change), Cause daddy know just what you like (raises a finger a min. & quickly puts on a condom), Gonna love you gently (walks back to Nick & carefully climbs on top of him), Light as feather but hard as a rock (raises my body to fall on Nick's & goes into him). 


Nick: *Immediately arches back & moans* 


Joe: *Moves slowly within Nick, trying something different/caresses his cheeks & kisses his lips softly & sweetly* Oh, Nick. 


Nick: *Legs wrap around Joe, along with my arms, kisses back just as sweetly* Joey, ohhhh. 


Joe: *Begins to move a little faster/groaning* 


Nick: *Heart beating faster than ever, holds on to Joe tighter, tangles hands in his hair* 


Joe: *Speed keeps on picking up* Nick!


Nick: *Comes & screams* Joe!


Joe: *Goes much faster* Ohh, baby boy. 


Nick: *Joe's skin is so fiery, its making me shiver* Uhhh, baby. 


Joe: *Comes & touches all over Nick's body, feeling his super soft skin against mine* 


Nick: *Savors Joe's touch & screams once agin* JOE!


Joe: *Thrusts in & out, slamming both of our bodies together, hearts are pounding & skin to hot skin, its so sexy* Huskily: Niicck. 


Nick: *Moans* OHHHH! Jooeee!


Joe: *Kisses Nick's lips hotly* Mmmm!


Nick: *So lost in his kiss & love making, he just takes all of me, I just give in to him everytime*


Joe: *Moves to Nick's ears & bites them*


Nick: *Yelps* Jooe!


Joe: *Still moving inside Nick* Whispers: Your beautiful, Nick, everything about you I love so much.


Nick: *Back arches & smiles* Murmurs: Ohh, Joe, you're so wonderful baby. I just adore you so much. 


Joe: *Smiles back* My baby boy.


Nick: *Pushes my forehead to Joe's* My baby.  ~ From there, our 2 lovers continue their lovemaking for 2 hours & falls asleep snuggled close to each other. ~



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

923 Views
Added on January 10, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar