Paradise Ep 49

Paradise Ep 49

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 49 (Sports Are Like Whoa!)


Nick: *So okay, I'm leading Joe to a special destination. I know if I didn't do something, he still be kissing me non-stop, not that Im complaining. I love being with Joe & how he always get so turned on by me & vice versa, but I want to save that for later. Today I want to do something else, something I haven't did in a while. And thankfully where I was taking him was only a walk away. We shortly arrived at ... full basketball courts, golf, tennis, baseball, & football all next door to each other. Yep today is a sport day!* Sooo ... Joey you ready to play baby? *runs to get a basket ball/returns quickly, bouncing the ball continuously/sees Joe standing with his hands on his hips licking his lips eyeing me up & down. I know that look!* Joeeeey!!


Joe: *Smiles playfully & shrugs* What? You look soooo sexy baby boy. *Nick is wearing a aquamarine Muscle Tee (http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx DeptID=53006&CatID=53050&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=17ee45e&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=53006%7c53013&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=24&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=53006|53013|53050) AND Blue Swim Shorts (http://www.target.com/Merona-Swim-Short-Timeless-Blue/dp/B002VKL9CU ref=br_1_11ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&qid=1276033333&searchView=list&sr=1-11&node=13767641&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&rh=&searchSize=30&id=Merona%20Swim%20Short%20Timeless%20Blue&searchBinNameList=purchasing_channel%2Csubjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin) ... and brown flip flops that match mine, cause I'm wearing the exact same!* Your so hot! 


Nick: *Rolls eyes & giggles* You wanna play with me ... or not? *watches Joe's eyes widen & grins big. I gotta say that Joe's outfit has me going weak at the knees. He's wearing ... a White Muscle Tee (http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=53006&CatID=53050&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=17ee450&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=53006%7c53013&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=41&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=53006|53013|53050) AND a Green Floral Swim Shorts (http://www.target.com/Merona-Floral-Swim-Short-Green/dp/B002YPPZ7M/ref=br_1_22?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&qid=1276033428&searchView=list&sr=1-22&node=13767641&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&rh=&searchSize=30&id=Merona%20Floral%20Swim%20Short%20Green&searchBinNameList=purchasing_channel%2Csubjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin). My my ... he is very sexy looking!* 


Joe: *Holds on 1 finger, as I go to turn out some .... music. Puts on a good start off song for our game. With that I rush back to Nick, ready to play/smiling* ~ "Basketball" by Fabolous starts ~ 


Nick: *Mouth drops & laughs* So its like that ... Joey? *head to head with him*


Joe: *Grins bigger & winks* You betcha baby. Let the games begin! 


Nick: *Smiles* Oh ... its on! *moves away from Joe & starts running toward the net*


Joe: *Chuckles & runs after him* 


Nick: *Scores 3 pointer* Ohh! 


Joe: *Smiles* Nice! But ... thats just 1 basket baby boy. *takes turn to get the ball from Nick & scores a 3 pointer of my own* Oh yeah!


Nick: *Claps* Go Joey! Round 1 complete ... now its my turn! *runs to change the song to my liking/desires/comes back to Joe* 

~ "Scandalous" By Mis-Teeq plays ~ 


Joe: *Eyes widen & gets closer to Nick* Very hotly in his ear: Your so mine tonight! 


Nick: *Blushes & waves a playful finger* Uh-uh. *moves away from him* You got to win 1st! 


Joe: *Gives him a "I'm so going to win this" look, which is between determination/passionate burning love* If you wish ... Nick. 


Nick: *Shivers at his look, but it'll take more than that ... to win. Starts to dribble the ball, while Joe is eagerly trying to get it from me. All the while I'm giving him, a sexy smile. I can feel his heat against my back, oh my, got to run! Once again I score* Whoo!


Joe: *Smiling very sexily/having so much fun* Awesome job baby boy! Lets see if can ... touch this? *maneuvers fast past Nick & scores 1 of my own. Once Nick got close enough, practically pounced on him* What else you got Nicky?


Nick: *Rolls on top of Joe & giggles* This! *jumps off him & takes off to score another 1 successfully* Sings with the music: 

"HOT stuff, head to toe (walks up to Joe closely)

Where you go, no one knows (takes a step back)

You smile playing the dough and we ain't even close yet (watches as he smiles, while I get in his face)

Solid as a ROCK (touches his stomach, watching his breathing increase & eyes widen as I move away)

How many ways can you hit the spot? (goes to throw the ball, arms up & while Joe's trying to block)

Show me what you got 'cos we ain't even close yet." (jumps higher to score again over Joe)


Joe: *Loving the show more & more by the min. Time to show Nick a little bit about who's in charge! In this time I begin to get the ball from Nick & scoring 4 times in a row* WHOO!!!


Nick: *Smiles bigger & continues to sing ...* 

"A little conversation goes a long, long way (in front of Joe, pressing a single finger to his lips)

Show a little PATIENCE (traces finger down to his heart)

That you are here to stay (pecks him quickly on the lips)

So show me that you're game OH!" (runs off & takes my moment to score another 3 pointer) 


Joe: *Runs watching my baby boy get his game on* 


Nick: *Continues to score endlessly, until the song & game finally comes to a close* Match ... baby. Looks like its a tie.


Joe: *Hugs him, causing him to fall & me to land on top* Great game babbyyy! *kisses him sweetly*


Nick: *Smiles, while kissing back just as sweet* 


Joe: *Pulls away & stares into Nick's beautiful brown eyes* That was quite a show baby boy, I ... really loved it. 


Nick: *Blushes* That was the idea. What game next? Cause I want a show too! 


Joe: *Gets off of Nick & picks him up in my arms, spins him* The same, but this time ... I'm steppin' it up! *puts Nick down & goes to change the song & returns* Round 2 ... now begins! ~ "Lose My Breath" By Destiny Child starts ~  Sings with music, while taking the ball, running: 

"Can you keep up?

Baby boy

make me lose my breath

bring the noise

make me lose my breath

Hit me hard 

make me lose my (Ahh Ahh)

can you keep up?

Baby boy

make me lose my breath 

Bring the noise 

make me lose my breath 

Hit me hard

make me lose my breath (Ahh Ahh)


[verse 1](Beyonce')

OOO, I put it right there to make it easy for

you to get to 

Now you want to act like you don't know

what to do

After I did done everything that you asked me

grabbed you, grind you, liked you, tried you 

moved so fast baby now I can't find you


OOO, I'm starting to believe that I'm way

too much for YOU

All that talk but it seems like you can't come through

All them nights like you could SATISFY ME

Now I see where believing you got me

Gave you the wheel but you can't drive me


Chorus


Can you keep up?

Baby boy

make me lose my breath 

Bring the noise

make me lose my breath

Hit me hard

make me lose my (Ahh Ahh)

Can you keep up?

Baby boy 

let me lose my breath

bring the noise 

make me lose my breath

Hit me hard 

make me lose my breath(Ahh Ahh)


[verse 2](Kelly)

Oooh, two things I don't like when I'm trying to get 

my groove

Is a Partner who meets me only halfway and just

can't prove

Take me out so deep when you know you

Can't swim

Need a lifeguard and I need protection

To put it on me deep in the right direction


OOO, you understand the facts that I'm trying to give

to you?

You moving SO SLOW like you just don't have

a clue

Didn't mama teach you to give affection?

learn the difference from a MAN and an

ADOLESCENT


It Ain't you boo so get da steppin'


Chorus (repeat 2x's)

Can you keep up?

BABY BOY

make me lose my breath 

bring the noise 

make me lose my breath 

Hit me hard 

make me lose my (Ahh Ahh)

Can you keep up? 

BABY BOY

make me lose my breath

bring the noise 

make me lose my breath

hit me hard

Make me lose my breath(Ahh Ahh)


[Bridge] (Michelle)

If you can't make me say OOO

Like the beat of this drum

Why you ask for some, you ain't really want none

If you can't make me say OOO (ooh ooh)

Like the beat of this groove

You don't have no business in this 

Here's your papers baby you are dismissed........(instrumental)

come on...breathe with me...ahah...dark child, come on

Chorus (x2)" 


~ Song ends ~ Winner ... baby boy! And my prize is ... *pretending to thinking about it & looks at Nick hungrily, goes to kiss him & hold him closely* you. 


Nick: *Gives in to his lips & plus he did win ... for now!* Amazing game Joey. Next game is mine though! *winks & grabs his hand to lead him to their new location* Up for some golf baby?


Joe: *Grins* You know it ... Nicky. *both of us get set up, while Nick sets the right music for our next game/show = YES!* 


Nick: *Puts on song & goes over to Joe, to start their game* ~  "Cater 2 U" by Destiny Child plays  ~ Sings while golfing:

"[Verse 1 Beyonce]

Baby I See You Working Hard

I Want To Let You Know I'm Proud,

Let You Know That I Admire What You Do

The More If I Need To Reassure You, My Life Would Be Purposeless Without You (Yeah)

If I Want It (Got It)

When I Ask You (You Provide It)

You Inspire Me To Be Better

You Challenge Me For The Better

Sit Back And Let Me Pour Out My Love Letter


Let Me Help You

Take Off Your Shoes

Untie Your Shoestrings 

Take Off Your Cufflinks (Yeah)

What You Want To Eat Boo? (Yeah)

Let Me Feed You

Let Me Run Your Bathwater

Whatever You Desire, I'll Aspire

Sing You A Song

Turn The Game On

I'll Brush Your Hair

Help Put Your Do Rag On

Want A Foot Rub? (Yeah)

You Want A Manicure?

Baby I'm Yours I Want To Cater To You Boy


[Chorus]

Let Me Cater To You

Cause Baby This Is Your Day

Do Anything For My Man

Baby You Blow Me Away

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You

Inspire Me From The Heart,

Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart

You're All That I Want In A Man;

I Put My Life In Your Hands

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You


[Verse 2 Kelly]

Baby I'm Happy You're Home,

Let Me Hold You In My Arms

I Just Want To Take The Stress Away From You

Making Sure That I'm Doing My Part (Oh)

Boy Is There Something You Need Me To Do (Oh)

If You Want It (I Got It)

Say The Word (I Will Try It)

I Know Whatever I'm Not Fulfilling (Oh)

Another Woman Is Willing (Oh)

I'm Going To Fulfill Your Mind, Body, And Spirit


I Promise You (Promise You)

I'll Keep Myself Up (Oh)

Remain The Same ~ replace chick with man ~ (Yeah)

You Fell In Love With (Yeah)

I'll Keep It Tight, I'll Keep My Figure Right

I'll Keep My Hair Fixed, Keep Rocking The Hottest Outfits

When You Come Home Late Tap Me On My Shoulder, I'll Roll Over

Baby I Heard You, I'm Here To Serve You (I'm Lovin It, I'm Lovin It)

If It's Love You Need, To Give It Is My Joy

All I Want To Do, Is Cater To You Boy


[Chorus]


[Bridge Michelle]

I Want To Give You My Breath, My Strength, My Will To Be Here

That's The Least I Can Do,

Let Me Cater To You

Through The Good (Good)

The Bad (Through The Bad)

The Ups And The Downs (Ups And Downs)

I'll Still Be Here For You

Let Me Cater To You

Cause You're Beautiful (You're Beautiful) *kisses Joe, then continues to sing the rest*

I Love The Way You Are (You Are)

Fulfill Your Every Desire (Desire)

Your Wish Is My Command (Command)

I Want To Cater To My Man

Your Heart (Your Heart)

So Pure Your Love Shines Through(Shines Through)

The Darkness We'll Get Through (So Much)

So Much Of Me Is You (Is You)

I Want To Cater To My MAN


I wanna Cater 2 U" Song ends. This game was mine easily, #1 the song & #2 the dancing/teasing I supplied for Joey. He's basically forgot about the game, & honestly so have I. He grabbed me, pressing our bodies together as close as we could be. His breathing becoming heavier, by the sec. Mine is very uneven as well, we've become to wrapped up in each, kisses super hotly, touching & rubbing, moaning & groaning, sighing & speaking each others name. Oh ... my ... God, I don't want this moment to end*


Joe: *Eventually ends the kiss & everything* Ah-ah baby boy, tonight ... *stares into his eyes, forehead clucks against each others* That I grantee. Now ... *lets go of Nick* what game do you want now, winner? 


Nick: *Whispers something into his ear* 


Joe: *Nods* Well then lets go! ~ So the rest of the day, Joick plays every sport they could think of ... more basketball, golf, some tennis, football, soccer, & finally baseball. The rest of day the spend swimming in the ocean next their room, & relaxing together on the beach. Together they see the sunset, eat dinner, take their shower, & lay in bed ... or so we think! ~



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww that was cute :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

895 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar