Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 56

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 56

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Passionate, Persistent, & Possessive Ep 56 (Higher State & Just What Is Love?)


(^_^) = Real Life 4 me.


Nick's POV


I awoke at the same time as yesterday, my senses smelling the sweet smell of pancakes(^_^). I sat up from our bed & looked towards the kitchen area & there was Mr. Handsome right now cooking like pro & humming quietly. I giggled softly watching his moves, the way he seemed to almost dance around, swirling on his feet. The sight was so sweet, it made me smile uncontrollably. I was just about to slide off our bed to the ground & surprise him, but like the speedy man he is, he beat me to it. "Nick! Morning sweetie! Breakfast is served," he sand merrily. He dropped his cooking utensils & rushed over to me like lightning. He pounced like a lion right on top of me, causing me to fall backwards with him on top with all his weight. "Joooeeee!," I squealed feeling him. "Good morning to you too," I giggled while pecking his lips. "Its so sweet that you cooked, you know you didn't have to." He kissed me more before saying, "Nah-uh, no way baby boy! I thought about room service, but I really love cooking for you. So instead, I thought of something different. I just had them send up a pack or two of Mauna Loa's Macadamia Nut pancake mix with bananas. And it only took a few minutes to prepare. I also got orange passionfruit juice to drink & what goes better with pancakes than coconut syrup? So, you see Prince Nick, ... breakfast is waiting for you," he lead me over to the table seating me in the process.


I watched as he placed a plate in front of me & then for himself. I looked down at the meal before me, it looked yummy. "Dig in Nick, " he winked. I took my 1st bite & was instantly hooked on the taste. "One word baby: divine!," I exclaimed happily. He bowed his head & grinned, "Anything for you Nick, anything." We continued to eat together enjoying the meal while watching Maui's very own visitor channel. I was beginning to learn more about Maui, about its dining & various activities. Far as i could see, there was so much to do here on the island from being on land or in the air & in the water. There were luau's to experience, helicopter tours to fly, wild dolphin searches right across at Lana'i. Also other things like sunset dinner cruises & Molokini/Turtle Town snorkeling trips by boat & so much more. But by far the most fascinating thing was Maui's very own dormant shield volcano called .... Haleakala. Its one that rises 10,023 feet above Maui's ocean. They say, its the perfect place to watch the sunrise & see the most stellar night-time skies. Its also a neat place to horseback ride & hike.


"We'll do, Haleakala too baby trust me. Thats something you definitely need to see, but it gets pretty chilly so we'll have to get some warmer clothes. Temperatures there can be 32 to 65 degrees Farenheit & sometimes its even gets below zero. They've even had some snow there too. Islanders call it the 'House of the Sun.' Its also a two hour journey from here to there, but well worth the drive." I listened intently as Joe continued to inform me about the dormant volcano. Already thanks to seeing a few clips on TV & Joe's story, I could imagine the place. Is there anything my guy doesn't know about? "Well, ... I know that life without you ... is just not possible," he said. I snapped out of my thoughts realizing that I had spoke put loud like always. I blushed seeing how serious his face was & at the same time so heartfelt.


Looking at his facial expression, my heart skipped a few beats. I remember life before Joe & it was great, but nothing compared to our life now. Being together has brought the both of us so much happiness. The feeling alone is one of a higher state. He then dropped his fork & leaned over to kiss me with all the passion he could give. "I, love you Nick." My heart beat out of control, my head spinning, his warmth made me blush further. "I ... love ... you ... Joe," I said against his lips. I kissed back deepening our kiss, moaning in his mouth. Suddenly he swooped his arms around me breaking out kiss & carrying me outside on the patio. He placed me on his lap while he sat back in the lounge chair. We continued our hot make out there, neither of us wanting to stop. I felt the sun upon my face, feeling its intensity through the clouds that covered us. 


According to the weather there was chance of precipitation at about 50%. I was hoping it would remain sunny, so we could swim in the ocean some more & explore the pool. Upon pulling away from Joe's lips, I looked over at the mountain view just taking in its spectacular-ness, its just so amazing! Just then, Joe & I felt the ground shake .... "NICK!," he grabbed me tightly protecting me against his chest. I clung just as tightly to him, as we realized we had felt our very 1st Hawaiian earthquake (^_^). It soon passed in the next few seconds. I breathed in & out softly, can't believing what had just happened. "Are you okay baby?," he asked concerned. I looked up at him speaking quietly, "I'm fine. Was that -...," I trailed off. 


Joe's POV


In the split second that I felt the shake, my heart immediately leaped & gathered Nick straight into my arms. Its been awhile since Hawaii's had an earthquake, its not unusual but of all times to happen ... it happened right now here with Nick. In that moment I felt fear for the 1st time in my life, clutching Nick so tight. I didn't want to lose him, not now or ever. I was extremely thankful for when it passed & ceased to shake. It wasn't the highlight of the morning & when people want an alarm in the morning, I'm certain this is not what they have in mind. I prayed to God right then 7 there, that this wouldn't happen again. I was relived that it hadn't shaken Nick up too much, yes he was in shock, but seemed calm now. "Good. Sadly yes baby," I murmured softly holding him closer to me. "I'm not losing you Nick, never ever." He hugged me tighter whispering, "You won't. And I'm never losing you, Joe." 


I wanted to be safe & sure it was finished, so I took Nick back inside ... turning on the TV to the news. They said it was 3.8 magnitude earthquake & no more were happening. I just continued to pray that was true. After that shake up, Nick & I went downstairs to the main lobby area. We visited the VIP activity area together meeting a friendly lady named Leina. She gave us each our complementary thin almost see-through blue & black backpacks as a gift. We also received free box of macadamia nut chocolates, a specialty of the islands & quite addicting. She also talked to us about receiving a free whale watching trip & portrait photo. I signed up immediately, all we had to do was go to a small vacation owners presentation where we'd learn about more activities. I pretty much knew them already, but still Nick to see it. And a professional photographing session was perfect for us cause I wanted nothing more than pics of my beautiful Nick on his own & of course as a married couple. 


Leina was overall a happy-go-lucky lady & treated us like her best friends (^_^). I could Nick was happy to earn his 1st friend here on the island. Even when we told her we were married, she didn't express disgust or uncomfortableness, she happily congratulated us both & wished up a pleasant stay. Then afterwards we met each of the six birds, three girls & three boys. I've known them since I 1st came here. Nick excitedly spend time talking to them & admiring their colors & cute names. Each bird looking at Nick, almost as if they understand everything he said. I smiled at this & definitely got some sweet pics of him & the birds. Later on we went downstairs to the lower lobby & ate fish sandwiches (Mahi-Mahi) with fries with tropical smoothies (^_^). We eat as we watched as people ran off to the pool & ocean, mostly a lot of the people sleeping away in the sun on their chairs. While on the other hand, others were playing volleyball in the pool cause there was a net for it actually directly in the middle of the pool. 


Nick's POV


After eating our amazing meal we took off to the ocean & swam & snorkeled finding even more coral reefs with lots fishes (^_^). Then we slept in the sun, & swam in the pool, waterfalls/jumping in & taking lots of pics. Joe made plenty of big splashes & cannonballs. He even tossed me into the water causing me to shriek & laugh at the same time. We floated together in the deep end of the pool, having nothing less than the best time ever. Secretly I could Joe wanted me right there, but I knew we couldn't due to the crowd of people situated right beside the pool with their families. So we stuck to swimming & playing. In the evening we ate LBC's very delish mud pie which was so huge & an vanilla ice cream hot fudge brownie at the bar area, just listening to a local Hawaiian artist strum his stuff (^_^). "Delightful dessert, right baby boy?," Joe asked me. I smiled agreeing completely, "You can say that again." We enjoyed the sweetness of the two different tastes as we continued to listen to the relaxing & carefree music. Looking up at the night sky I could see that the full moon close!


Finally after deciding we were so full from the dessert, we took home the mud pie to go & went back to our room. Tonight Joe & I explored the tub big enough for two. He made sure to grab a condom, causing me to giggle at his excited-ness. He made love to me in to water filled with bubbles galore. I felt entirely in heaven as he moved inside me. He especially made me scream my voice bouncing off the walls, forever holding him as close as possible. My love. Towards the end we took a shower, but I was tired ... Joe had to almost hold me up. Once to bed, I couldn't put my pjs on. I just flopped into the bed snuggling & drifting fast asleep dreaming of Joe. Good night my love. Goodnight Maui.



© 2013 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

889 Views
Added on January 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2013
Tags: joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar