Paradise Ep 45

Paradise Ep 45

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 45 (Enchanting Love)


Nick: *So we continued like this for 2 hours. All I can say is: Oh, my God. I'm surprised I've lasted this long, Joe & I ... ohhh, its magical every time just being with him. Especially here, so out on the open ... so freely. Its so wonderful. this feeling is stronger than ever. I realized right there & then, that I missed Joe more than I thought. He's my only 1, how could I not miss his kiss, his touch, his lovemaking, his breath, his arms, his hugs, his skin, his heartbeat so perfectly in time with mine? I can't imagine anything better than being his & him being mine. I love how he is licking my body, leaving no traces of water. I found it funny how he's so cute when he get jealous of the littlest of things. My heart just smiles when he's like that. I must admit that the rain droplets are so pure & nothing like ordinary water. Being in this jungle area with just Joe & me is so sensual & sexy. I loved every min, & I craved more. I've never dreamed of making love with Joe outside, I find it very fun & exciting. In the past, I would have found this kind of thing beyond embarrassing & I would have been worrying about people seeing us. For reasons unknown, I can't see anything or anyone, only Joe. He makes me fall deeper & deeper into him, I just love it & don't want to stop. I've pretty much weakened by all this & I'm sure I won't be able to walk, still I'm happy than ever to love him ... being here just ... Joe & I*


Joe: *Okay, its fact I love Nick so much more than I thought. Our love is so true. I have been waiting for this moment to be with him like this, so sexily hot together in the jungle! Whoo! And compared to the light rain pouring on to us, his skin & mine are hotter than ever. Its so alluring & its leaving me wanting more & more. I know that I'm forever going to be with Nick, no matter where we'll go, I'm going to be there for him. I love him with all my heart & I'm so incredibly happy to have him in my arms, so sweet & luscious. Oh he drives me crazy! And his moans & when he tightens his grip with his hands around my neck or his thighs around my waist, it just makes me smile bigger. He's SO cute, I just want to keep on going as much as I can. At 1st I questioned making love outside in the open, but I choose my location perfectly & all those doubts are gone. I'm thinking of no one else, just my sweet Nicholas. Its a gift, a miracle, a treasure, such a pleasure ... to kiss him lithe body & lips. And being inside him is indescribable, being as one ... just the 2 of us. Its so intimate, so loving. I feel his heart with mine. I hear his breathes coming fast. I feel him reaching his climax. I feel his panting, sweating, the heat coming from his beautiful body. To be so close & give him everything I have is ... amazing. Everyday being with Nick is like a dream, 1 I never want to wake up from. I love kissing his eyes, hearing him giggle, seeing his smile, playing with those soft curls ... everything about him draws me in. I want to take care of him, please him, love him, do whatever it takes to make my baby boy happy. My heart has never beat so fast for anyone, but Nick, I feel so connected with him. Body, mind, & soul, I'm with him. We see each other in our eyes. Those brown chocolate eyes that glisten ... its those very eyes that ... touch my heart*


Joe: *When the last bits of pleasure finally subsided, I gathered the last of my strength to carry Nick to a hammock that I quickly set up. It had stopped rained & the sun was shinning brighter than ever, it was nice the warmth. Nick & I were still completely naked, so I pulled out a towel big enough to cover us. I held him close me, while rubbing him back. I pressed my lips to his head* How are you feeling Nicky?


Nick: *Laughs softly* Wonderful, so in heaven.


Joe: *Smiles* You sure I didn't hurt you?


Nick: *Shakes head* No. It was perfect Joey ... all of it. Thank you.


Joe: *Seductively* Your so welcome Nicky. You hypnotize me, I love you so much. 


Nick: *Blushes & traces Joe's muscular abs* Hmm-mm, & you me feel like I'm soaring. I love you always.


Joe: *Nibbles Nick's earlobe* And I love doing this ...


Nick: *Giggles/gets an idea* Joey ... *kisses Joe's chest, teasing him*


Joe: *Groans & laughs* Ohh your SO cute! 


Nick: *Whispers* I know. *continues driving him crazy*


Joe: *Grabs both of Nick's arms & puts them behind his head, making his chest bulge together & flips him over so I'm the one on top*


Nick: *Powerless against him/looks into Joe's eyes & sees raw hunger* Joey?


Joe: *Seizing him with a unquenched burning desire* 


Nick: *Pulse racing starts up all over again/gives in to passion, letting it consume us both*


Joe: *Pulls away at last & presses their foreheads together/stares into each other eyes* Your mine.


Nick: *Glowing* And your mine.


Joe: *Grins* Your glowing Nicky. Your so lovely.


Nick: *Bites lip & laughs* Yes I'm happy with you Joey. And your breathtaking. I've fallen deeply, just the way I've always wanted it to be.


Joe: *Kisses his nose* And I'm overjoyed with you Nicky, your perfect. After so many years of hiding my love for you, I feel like the luckiest person in the world ... to know you feel the same way. I remember when you were young, you were always smiling. You were cheerful & so full of love for everyone. Just watching you grow up ... was so beautiful. *kisses his eyes* You've become more beautiful than I could ever imagine.


Nick: *Cheeks warm/heart skips beats/closes eyes* Oh Joey. I know ... it was so hard hiding my love for you. I feel on top of the world just being with you. I always admired how you were so fun & kind, how you would always hold me, be there, how no matter where I went you called me from far away & said you loved me. I secretly hoped you felt the same way for me. Thank you Joey, seeing you grow into such a strong handsome gentle man ... makes my knees go weak. You're so gorgeous.


Joe: *Pecks his lips* Your amazing Nick, everything you are, everything you do ... your a angel in every way & that is why I love you so.


Nick: *Pecks back* Your so compassionate, sensitive, & loving. Your sweet, you bring happiness where ever you go, whatever you do. Your my miracle that makes my heart smile full of nothing but the strongest love. I love you because of this & more.


Joe: *Hugs him* My best friend.


Nick: *Hugs him back* My love.


Joe: My baby brother.


Nick: My brother whom I love indefinably.


Joe: My endless dearest sweetheart Nicholas. Your pure honey my absolute angel. 


Nick: My incredible sexy tender darling Joseph. Your enchanting my one and only man.


Joe: *We continued to lay for hours in the sun, just resting so peacefully the way it should be. With Nick in my arms, I have no fears, no doubts, no regrets, nothing but wholehearted declaration of love. Nick is the best thing in my whole life, he fills my heart with such joy & love. When I asked him earlier about retelling the story of the chaos, I got extremely jealous that someone other than me ... had touched him. It took everything I had not to let my anger get the best of me. I'm not a fighter, but Nick is my whole world ... & if its necessary I will do whatever it takes to protect him. What he went through was more upsetting than he lead me to believe. I know he was trying to be strong & do things on his own, I admire his strong will & heart ... though I just wish he would have let me know even the littlest of things. In the future I promise not to be too possessive, & in turn Nick has promised to let me help him. I tell you todays been the best day ever. Its paradise no doubt, though its no match for Nick's halo, my shining baby boy is bliss. Together we fell asleep wrapped in each others embrace, heavenly peace & tranquility hovered over us* 



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your stories are so amazing! i only begun to know about this website because of you! You deserve to have so many more views! I wish you a well future!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

901 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 15, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar