Paradise Ep 37

Paradise Ep 37

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 37 (Point Of No Return/Memory Loss)


~ They continue eating in awkward silence, by the time they finished its 8:10 PM. They decided to take their showers & come back down stairs & watch a random movie on HBO. Now its 8:42 PM ~ 


Nick: *Sitting on the sofa in a white tee-shirt & blue/green checkered pants beside Kris watching The Notebook*


Kris: *On the right side of the sofa/wearing a grey tee-shirt & orange pants/really is not into the move & watching Nick closely*


Nick: *Feels Kris' eyes watching me/tries to focus on the movie & what part comes on? Great the love scene between Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling. Blushes. Man! Between the movie & Kris ... this is not looking good. I know I'll just go to the bathroom! *gets up to go, but a hand immediately grabs my hand*


Kris: *Pulls him back to sit down/carefully pins him to the sofa. I'm basically on top of him now, staring down at those beautiful innocent eyes pleading me to get off, but I'm not able to recede* You feel so soft Nick ... *touches his arms/rubbing up & down/leans in to kiss his neck & begins to suck on it*


Nick: *Weakly struggling to get out of his arms* Kris ... please stop. Let me go, you promised you wouldn't do this. Does that mean nothing to you? 


Kris: *Huskily* I need you now Nick. *kissed up to his ear & nibbles gently on the earlobe*


Nick: *Bites lip* Stop this Kris. Let me up.


Kris: *Stops & gently rests my forehead against his & looks into his eyes* Nick ... will you tell me about the dream you had last night? Everything that happened? If you do ... then I will release you.


Nick: *Turns red/looks away*


Kris: *Kisses his cheeks & all over his face* Please ... Nick ... tell ... me.


Nick: *Sighs heavily & explains the dream*


Kris: *Listens carefully, just looking at Nick analyzing what he's saying/finally he finishes & he looks incredibly nervous* So ... thats why you were so alarmed when you woke up. Let me ask you this ... do you still plan to choose Joe when you finally tell him about your time here? 


Nick: *Nods* Yes. 


Kris: *Tenses a bit* You really are in love with him. It seems that I can't do anything to change your mind. However ... the beginning of the dream suggests otherwise. *raises eyebrow* Hmm?


Nick: *Blushes deeper* Y-your the 1 who said it 1st. Y-you said that you had dreams of me ... and y-you influenced me.


Kris: *Moistens lips* Mmm-hmm. Well that may be ... but you still dreamt of me making love to you. And .. as far I see it, I think I owe it to you. Nick my precious angel ... may I?


Nick: *Shakes head* No, no, no! *at last pushes him off & runs upstairs to my room & slams the door, locking it* 


Kris: *Runs after him/tries to open the door, but finds it locked* Softly: Nick? Please ... open up.


Nick: *Under the covers, hiding & trying to block out his request/will not speak to him*


Kris: *Waits for a few min.'s & hears nothing but the silence drowning/sighs & walks quickly back to my room*


Nick: *Listens, doesn't hear anything/sighs. Good. He went away. I can't believe him! I just can't trust him, he obviously has no control over his emotions. I might have to leave early, he's making this too difficult to bear. Tries to go to asleep, but thoughts are still shocked about Kris*


Kris: *Min.'s later comes back to Nick's door & puts a key through it & opens it/sees him in bed* Nick ... please let ... me explain.


Nick: *Sits up & looks at him afraid/thinks of ways to run & hide*


Kris: *Closes his door & sits on the edge of his bed* I know what your thinking ... you can run ... but where ever you go I can find you & unlock the door. Look I want to say that I'm sorry for tonight. I genuinely am, please ... the reason I want to make love to you ... is because I want to show you, how much I really love you & what its like to be inside you. *leans closer to him & rubs his chest slowly* You deserve to be with me Nick. Despite what I said about letting you make your own decision, I don't think your making the right choice. *begins to undress in front of Nick*


Nick: *Gets up from my bed & tries to move past him*


Kris: *Shirtless now, tosses it to the ground/catches Nick by the wrists & holds them firmly to prevent him from leaving* Why Nick? Why can't I show you how I feel?


Nick: *Not listening/struggling to get out of his grip*


Kris: *Slams Nick's body into me/gets SO aroused* Breathes VERY hotly in his ear: You feel that? Thats what you do to me. Since you got here I've been even more so. I've tried being fair to you Nick, but unfortunately I can't stand it any more. I didn't want to do it this way, but you leave me no choice. *kisses him fiercely*


Nick: *Crying/can't move his hands/trying to get away*


Kris: *Pushes him onto the bed/pins him with all my weight/kissing him deeper & deeper/moves hand down his chest to his boxers & rubs him roughly*


Nick: *Screams loudly. Ari! Joe! Olena! Malli! Drake! Josh! Kevin! Someone help me!*


Kris: *Stops kissing & rubbing & looks into his eyes sad* I'm so sorry Nick. I don't want to ever hurt you. But no one is going to be able to save you this time. I love you Nick. I promise I'll make your perfect for you. *dries his tears*


Nick: *Opens eyes, & sees a pained look on his face/uses this vulnerable moment to escape/runs down the stairs as fast as possible & out of the house/breathing coming fast*


Kris: *Runs fast after him* Calling: Nick! Nick! Please stop Nick! Wait!


Nick: *Runs to his private dock & jumps into a small speed boat & takes off speeding away*


Kris: *Follows & gets in another speed boat* Yelling: Nick! NICK! PLEASE STOP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT! IT'S LATE, PLEASE COME BACK!


Nick: *Scared & trying to gain more speed to get away from Kris. Ari! Joe! Someone please hear me! I'm in trouble! I need help! *continues to move faster/sudenly losses control & the boat flips causing me to fly in the air & hit the water hard/this knocks me out leaving me unconscious slipping into the water*


Kris: *Screams* NICK!! *drives to him as fast as possible/stops the engine & dives in the water/carefully lifts Nick out of the water/holds him in my arms* Nick! Nick! PLEASE WAKE UP!


Nick: *Sits up, coughing out water/shivering/looks at Kris* W-w-who are y-you?


Kris: *Hits his back lightly helping him breathe easier/wraps a bid towel around him & hugs him tightly/looks at him* You don't know who I am?


Nick: *Takes a moment to think/still shaking* N-no I don't. *rubs his forehead* W-hat happened? W-where am I? W-who am I? A-are you my friend?


Kris: *Eyes widen* You really don't remember who you are? 


Nick: *Sobbing* N-no ... I-I ... will you just please explain what's going on?


Kris: *Kisses his forehead so gently/dries his tears* Soothingly: Ssshh, it's all right baby. I'll explain everything. 


~ Kris attaches rope to pull the over speed boat & drives back to his house never letting Nick out of his arms. Once to the dock, he picks him up & carries him to his room. He helps him into the bath tub & washes him & dries him, then dresses him. The entire time Nick is feeling scared a bit, confused, but mostly is blushing bright red being with Kris. He still can't recall anything, not even when he was born. Now Kris has laid Nick down on the bed & begins to tell him about everything ... Now 10:15 PM ~


Kris: *Laying next to him on his side looking at him* Your name is Nicholas Jerry Jonas, born September 16, 1992, in Dallas Texas. You have have 3 brothers & of course your parents & grandparents. You are a very talented & successful musician. You sing & play many instruments. You & your brothers are a worldwide sensation. Were in Fiji, on my island Suva, on vacation. One of your brothers is really close near by on vacation as well. And I'm Kristopher Neil Allen, born June 21, 1985, in Jacksonville Arkansas. I have no brothers, just my mom & dad. I'm also a profession musician like you, but no where beyond talented as you. 


Nick: *On my side, looking at Kris/blushes* Wow.


Kris: *Laughs lightly* Yeah. Your also gay & so am I. We're actually dating, but we're a new couple ... so we haven't been together for too long. I want you to know though that I love you Nick with all my heart. Tonight you wanted to go back to your brother & visit, & I was trying to convince to stay & wait to the morning, but you insisted on going tonight. You took off on your own in a speed boat & accidently tipped your boat. I came after you immediately & saved you. I was beyond worried that you got hurt, please ... *touches his hand & squeezes it a little* don't ever run away like that again. I don't know what I ... would do if I lost you. 


Nick: *The way he said that just made my heart pound & my cheeks warm even more/he seemed to be really in love with me. I tried to remember him, but still I couldn't picture nothing. Everything was still blank. All I had with him next to me, which comforted me & made me feel not so alone. I'm shocked a little though, that we're dating. He's much older than I am, but so far from what I can gather, he seems really sincere & true* I-I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to worry you like that. 


Kris: *Tenderly & lovingly kisses his lips then forehead* It's okay baby. I was just scared, I'm soo glad your just safe. *touches his cheek*


Nick: *Blushes deeper/heart races faster by the touch of his lips & breath so close to mine* M-me too. S-so you & me ... w-were ...


Kris: *Smiles* Yes, but we'll discuss it more tomorrow. *looks at clock/reads 10:36 PM/gets up to leave & tuck him in* It's late baby, & I want you to rest. *kisses his forehead again/pulls away & stares full of love & deep affection*


Nick: *Shyly* C-can you stay here please? I-I'm still scared, ...


Kris: *Kisses his lips. I want to stay, but ... should I? Can I? I feel very bad for lying to Nick like this. I really didn't want this. I just want him to give me a chance, but can I do this to him? Can a lie? What if his memory returns? I don't know what to do. For once in my life, I'm lost. Apart of me knows this is terribly wrong the whole thing ... yet another part wants to just let this play out more* Um ... sure. If that's what you want? 


Nick: *Nods



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

887 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar