Paradise Ep 30

Paradise Ep 30

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 30 (Another Admirer/Kris Loves Me?) 


Nick: *Month of May, 2010, 11 AM Monday. I'm just stretched out lying on our bed, while Joe is in the shower/my cell phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was unknown. I was hesitant to pick it up* Hello? 


???: Hi is this Nick Jonas?


Nick: Yes that's me. 


???: Awesome! Listen I have an artist who wants to meet you and talk with you. He says it won't take too long, he is also vacationing in the same area. A helicopter is already waiting for you to take right across the water. So you in?


Nick: *Wha??* Um who is the artist and why do I have to come so quickly? 


???: He thought you'd ask that. He says he wishes to remain anonymous for the moment, but he promises he'll introduce himself and make this a life time experience and that you'll have fun. Also he knows your busy on vacation too, so that's why he's trying to make things quick & simple. He wants to know if you'll come?


Nick: *Still unsure, but reluctantly says...* Fine. Give me 10 min.'s and I'll be right down. 


???: Fantastic! Cya you soon! *hangs up*


Nick: Bye. *hangs up/gets dressed fast/writes Joe a note/runs out to find the helicopter on the beach*


???: Hey Nick! I'm Darien. *extends hand* We spoke a few min.'s ago.


Nick: *Extends hand* Nice to meet you Darien. So where we going?


Darien: *Smiles* Likewise! Well come on & I'll fill you in! *helps him into the helicopter*


~ Flying across to a near by island ~


Darien: Welcome to Vanus Levu! This way please ...


Nick: *Gets out/looks around/sees a beautiful mansion sitting on a flat next to the beach* Wow what a beautiful house! *walks with Darien into it*


Darien: Isn't it?! My client will be very pleased, here we are Nick. *leads him into a recording studio* Just make yourself comfortable & he'll be in just a min. *winks* Can I get you anything? 


Nick: *Sits down/smiles & shakes head* No thank you. 


Darien: Alrighty! Cya later for sure! *waves him goodbye*


Nick: *waves back/takes a look around the studio. Wow whoever it is, they have everything. Goes over to play keyboard/hits a note & hums/begins to play & sing  "Inseparable"* 


???: *Silently comes into the room/looks at Nick beaming/waits for Nick to finish/claps genuinely* Beautiful voice & song. *walks over to him/extends hand cheerfully* Hi I'm Kris Allen, I'm the artist who requested to meet you.


Nick: *Shakes his hand* It's nice to meet you Kris & thank you. So um you here on vacation too?


???: Yep it's been the best being here, and if I may say so *grins bigger* now that you've here, it really is amazing! 


Nick: *Heart leaps/shrugs it off* Listen Kris, congrats on American Idol & your new record, you were really great. 


Kris: Thanks Nick, that means more than I can say. So ... I bet you're wondering why all the secrecy & flying out here just to meet you thing, am I right?


Nick: *Laughs a little* Um ... yeah. 


Kris: *Nods* Well the time for secrecy is all over, Nick. I promise you, from here its nothing but the truth. So to begin ... I'm a huge fan of yours Nick. I'll followed you & your brother's career from the very beginning. I absolutely love your music especially Nick. It really speaks to me & moves me. In fact your the reason I auditioned for American Idol, last season, I wanted to meet you in person & talk about your music. I really admire the way you carry yourself & are so humble & down to earth. And you've struggled along the way, with your diabetes, which I was rooting for you & then you found your cure. I was so happy to hear the news, it inspired me to write a new song. This is part of the reason I brought you here. And the other part is that, I say I'm a fan, but you don't know how much of a fan I really am. 


Nick: *Eyes widen/stays silent*


Kris: *Sighs* Look Nick I don't want to seem like a stalker, but I have to confess that I really do know everything about you. I know where you were born, when you first started singing & how you got into other instruments, when you dated Miley Cyrus & the real reason you & her broke up, Joe/Kevin/Frankie & your parents. But ultimately I know about your feelings for Joe & that you too are in love & just told Kevin your secret.


Nick: *Stay clam. Stay clam. He doesn't know anything!* I don't know what you're talking about.


Kris: *Eyes narrow* I think you do. Ari & her sisters know it & so do I. Yes I have the gift too, Nick. Honestly you, Drake, Dani, & the others aren't the only ones who can speak with animals. *smiles*


Nick: *Oh God! So he does know, but still that doesn't give him the right to talk to me about this* How do you know all this?


Kris: It's like I said, Ari. She has her premonitions that usually end happily. All the animals are talking about how you & Joe have the ultimate love because you two are brothers & are in deep pure love. *laughs* I gotta say though, that I disagree completely with this. Nick ... Joe is your brother. He is your flesh & blood, do you really think you two are meant to be?


Nick: That is not for you decide. He is my brother, but I know I love him & that he loves me, regardless of what you may think, we belong together.


Kris: Please understand Nick, I don't want to hassle or argue with you. I want to help you & most of all show you that, two guys can be together, just not relatives. Nick ... I love you. I've loved you from the moment I laid my eyes on you, your a wonderful person Nick. So caring, compassionate, shy, intelligent, wise, strong, dedicated, talented, pure, honest, true, wholesome, and extremely attractive. 


Nick: *Heart beating uncontrollably/face warming* That is nice of you to say, but I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend & I'm not leaving him.


Kris: *Closes eyes/takes a breath/walks to Nick & takes his hand & places a light kiss on the top/watches Nick's expression change* Well then, tell me your heart is not beating faster and your cheeks are not warming? 


Nick: *Knees beginning to bend* Kris ... I'm not ... I don't like ... you ... t-hat way.


Kris: *Lets go his hand/turns in circle* Please let me play you my song I wrote for you. *gets guitar & begins to sing*


Nick: *Listens not understanding why/hears heartfelt emotions & the feeling of love/somehow drawn to the song, but still is reminding myself of Joe*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

727 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar