Paradise Ep 29

Paradise Ep 29

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 29 (Still Having the Time of Our Lives)


Nick: *Spins happily in the water. Hi everyone!*


Fishes of all different kinds: All Together: *Hi Nick Jonas! Welcome back to the sea! And hello to your brothers Joe & Kevin*


Nick: *Thank you you all. Is Ari around today?*


Ari: *Appears like magic. Someone asking for me? *looks at Nick* Oh my! Nick & Joe & Kevin! Welcome back indeed, how are you Nick?*


Kevin: *Snaps pics of Ari like crazy/doesn't know its Ari though*


Joe: *Smiles & recognizes her familiar face/waves "Hi" to her*


Nick: *Swims closer to her. Thanks Ari. Actually I've been great, everything's been so amazing! Kevin's here & he's accepted us!*


Ari: *Smiles. I'm glad little one, I heard the news. I knew things would work out for you & Joe. You just need to have the same faith & confidence in your parents. Believe & trust in your heart. I'm so happy to see you 3 together here, its bringing the whole sea, extreme happiness. I assume that you guys are ready for some fun, right?*


Nick: *Hugs her. I will Ari, I will. Its great to be back & see you. Yep, am I going to meet your other sisters?*


Kevin: *Beginning to realize this is no ordinary dolphin, but still takes pics, getting closer & closer*


Joe: *Also hugs Ari, with Nick/smiles warmly*


Ari: *Nick, Joe, & Kevin ... meet Gari (Gariana), Hali (Haliana), Iyia (Iyana), Jali (Jaliana), Kivie (Kiviana) & Lari (Lariana)*


Gari: *I'm Gari, nice to meet you!*


Hali: *I'm Hali, great to meet you!*


Iyia: *I'm Iyia, big fan & super nice to meet you!*


Jali: *I'm Jali, I can't believe I'm meeting you!*


Kivie: *I'm Kivie, its amazing to finally greet you!*


Lari: *And I'm Lari, its beyond awesome to finally meet you & your brothers!*


Kevin: *Eyes widen. Whoa its a dolphin frenzy!*


Joe: *Wow this must be Ari's other sisters* 


Nick: *Shakes each of the girl's flipper. Its awesome to meet you all too, thanks for coming!*


Gari: *Your SO welcome Nick. Oh my gosh we all love your music & your brothers, its so good!*


Hali: *Yeah we've heard nothing but great things about you Jonas'. You guys are SO CUTE!*


Iyia: *We're so happy to be here with your guys, livin' the dream! Whoo!*


Jali: *You guys rock! I love you all!*


Kivie: *We're so happy for the news of Kevin accepting you & Joe, its so beautiful!*


Lari: *Nick your adorable! Joe is really lucky to have an awesome man like you! And it looks like Kevin is double shocked at all of us being here! Giggles & swims around him*


Nick: *Thank you all for your feedback, it means so much to me & Joe & Kev here. You girls are the best!*


Ari: *Laughs. Now we're all buddies now, lets go for a swim! Ladies ...*


Nick: *Takes Ari's fin. Ready!*


Gari & Hali: *Swim together with Ari & Nick*


Iyia & Jali: *Let Joe take their fins & speed off swimming*


Kivie & Lari: *Wait for Kevin to take their fins, swimming along with everyone else*


Joe: *Smiles big as I feel the speed of Ari's sisters. Whoo!*


Kevin: *Can't believe this is happening. Grabs on. Whoa! This is really amazing!!*


Nick: *Enjoying every single sec. Everyone is together, best friends & brothers & Joe my only love. Yep life is perfect*


Nick: *For the rest of the day, Joe, Kevin, & I, & of Ari & her sisters played swimming & talking. It was just so fun, even though Joe & Kevin couldn't hear Ari & her sisters, I promised to tell them all about it later. For now we're all just the best of friends, its like being a little kid again. The endless laughter of games & being together is amazing to me. Eventually we did all the things Kev, wanted to do all 5 awesome activities, where Ari & sisters followed us in the ocean. Finally at 7:45 we all said goodbye to everyone & went out to dinner. The 3 of us reminisced over the entire day, how it was such a blast & incredibly the best. When I told Kev who the dolphins were, he was a bit surprised, but then he said he figured it was them cause of how close they were with all of us. After dinner we all danced together once again, & the evening ended with Joe & I going to sleep, cuddling closely together as always. We immediately fell into bliss as we let our eyes close, feeling our heart beats in the silence. Today ... was wonderful & I couldn't wait for the next day to come*


Nick: *The next morning I woke up & was remind of the awesome day before. Joe woke up too & kissed me, filling me with such joy. Kevin spoiled our kiss, by bursting in with breakfast. Once again we spent another day of pure fun & this time we took on relaxation. The time was flying by so fast! Days were blending together. Kev eventually had to return to his paradise with Danielle. We where there to see him off, when he left. In total Kev spent 4 days with Joe & It was incredibly the best. We promised to visit him soon & let him know when we decide to tell our parents about our relationship. It was quite a tearful goodbye, but we knew we'd see each other, real soon. After all we are brothers. From there, Joe & I continued to explore our island & loving every sec. we spend together. The weeks went by & it turned into a month. How the time just flies when your in bliss! I've enjoyed being here in Fiji, I really have. This is where Joe & I expressed our love to each other, where we met Ari & sisters, how I discovered the gift, where we've made friends like Drake & Josh (who still call all the time to see how we're doing & vice vera), ... This place has been the most magical, romantic, absolutely beautiful island. So much has happened & there is still more much to explore! I just can't wait, & with Joe by my side I know this is where I belong*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

749 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar