Paradise Ep 24

Paradise Ep 24

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 24 (Soaring & Flying High/Kevin's Call)


~ Next morning, our lovebirds have been refreshed & eat breakfast, are on their way to go parasailing ~


Joe: *With Nick/about to take away into the wind/both are set together, waiting for the signal to fly off* Are we good to go?


Motorboat Driver (MD): Yes all set! You are clear from take off boys! Enjoy! *waves & lets them go*


Nick: *Screams* Whooaaa! *laughing*


Joe: *Grinning/laughing/smiling* Whoo-hooo! We're flying babyyy! Whooo!


Nick: *Exclaiming* We're soaring!! WOW! This is AWESOME!! WHOOO!


Joe: *Gazes at the land they're passing, the baby blue sky with white puffy clouds moving by, sees green covered mt.'s, other islands nearby* Such paradise!!!! Yahooo!


~They sing "Breaking Free" from HSM & "Fly With Me" (their own song ;-)~


Nick: *Takes a breath. I'm Enjoying everything & I'm openmouthed looking in all directions* Wooo! *sees dolphins playing from afar. Ari, is that you?*


Zari: *Chuckles. Nope this is Zari (Zariana). I'm one of Ari's sisters. There's 26 of us all together, we're all girls. How are you Nick? Looks like you & Joe are having blast!*


Nick: *Smiles. Yes we are, we're great! Can you tell Ari & Malli, thank you for watching over me & for bringing Josh & Drake to us, please?*


Zari: *You got it! Take care Nick! Have fun, catcha later! waves/swims away with her sisters*


Nick: *Waves bye to Zari & thanks her*


Joe: *Looks at Nick/smiles* Is it Ari?


Nick: *Faces Joe/shakes head* No it was one of her sisters, her name was Zari. Ari has 26 sisters total! 


Joe: *Shrugs* Wow big family. Do you think we'll get to meet them all?


Nick: *Closes eyes* I'm sure we will.


~ They continue their high flying fun for the rest of the day. Now it's 5PM. And they're having an early dinner. ~


Nick: *Sipping my tropical smoothie/looking at the view. We're up at a seclusive restaurant, that has 5 levels. Our level is the very top, & we can see everything in al directions. It's really beautiful! Feels cell-phone vibrating against pants pocket/retrieves it & looks at caller ID/asnwers it. Hey Kev! How are you? *puts it on speakerphone*


Joe: *Eyes widen/stops eating*


Kevin: Just amazing, Nick! What about you & Joe? How's Fiji?


Nick: *Looks at Joe/smiles a little* It's really fun & its been the best! We're enjoying it so much! 


Kevin: *Laughs* Good to hear! So I have news, it's been really nice in Hawaii. Danielle & I just love it so! We decided to move here permanently! So Danielle, is flying back to her family to get some things & they miss her, so I told her that I will fly to you guys in the meantime, while everything is being prepared & then I'll catch a ride back with her. I'm leaving for the airpot right now, I'll call you when I get in, okay! I can't wait to see you guys! 


Nick: *Speechless*


Joe: *Shocked*


Kevin: Nick? You there?


Nick: Stammering* Y-yeah, I'm here. T-that's great Kev. C-can't wait to see you too.


Joe: *Finds voice* We look forward to it, Kev! 


Kevin: Okay ... Well cya you guys soon! Bye!


Joe & Nick: Bye ... *Nick closes the phone & looks very worried*


Joe: *Gets up from my seat/kneels in front of Nick/takes his hands gently & rubs them/looks up at him* I guess ... it's time Nick.


Nick: *Looks down/mumbles* I know, but ... what if he doesn't understand? ... I don't want him to hate us ...


Joe: *Leans up to kiss Nick so tenderly/rubs his arms up & down* Remember what Drake & Josh told us, it'll be al right. He's our brother, he won't hate us. We'll explain everything calmly, he'll accept us Nick. I feel it, so don't worry, we're in this together. 


Nick:*Nods/wraps arms around Joe's neck* Whispers: Okay. *finishes dinner with Joe/eating silently together*


Joe: *Looks at Nick/trying to think of a way to cheer him up* 


Nick: *Phone vibrates/grabs it quickly thinking Kevin has canceled/looks at the name/puts on speakerphone once again/smiles big* Drake is that you?!


Drake: *Laughs* Speaking!


Josh: Hey! I'm here too! 


Joe: *Laughs too* Hey you guys! What's up? Where are you at?


Drake: We in Hollywood, CA. Were ...


Josh: Just doing some interviews & then we're flying to New York, to kick off the tour. We're already booked for the entire U.S.! It's crazy! But enough about us, how are you two?


Nick: *Smile fades* We just got a call from Kevin ... he's


Joe: *Tries to smile* He's coming here to us, to visit. Apparently he's moving to Hawaii with Danielle, & she's flying to visit her family & get things set. 


Drake: Oh my gosh! Does that mean you're going to tell him?


Josh: Are you guys ready to take that step?


Nick: *Sighs* Not really. But we know we have to be honest with him. He's going to be staying with us for a few days I'm sure, so we can't push the truth away.


Joe: *Nods* We just want to tell him & be honest. I didn't think it would come so soon, this moment, but no matter what. We're all family, & we love each other, & ready or not we're going to go through with this.


Drake: *Sighs* Well you know that, Josh & I, support you guys 100%, & we want to wish you good luck. You guys will be fine, I just know it.


Josh: I agree too. If you guys need us, just give give us a call, we'll help in any way we can, right Drakie?


Drake: Of course! We'll here for you, both of you! 


Nick: Thank you guys! And when ever you need us, we'll be there for you too!


Joe: That's right! Cause we're sings: inseparable. 


Drake: Awww! You got that ...


Josh: Sooo right! Well we wish you guys the best, take care. Call if anything happens, okay! 


Nick: We will! Bye Drake & Josh! Have a fun tour!


Joe: Yeah, good luck & we'll talk to you soon!


Drake & Josh: Thanks guys, tootadles! *say goodbye & hang up*


Joe: *Closes phone/smiles at Nick reassuringly* They're right, it'll turn out all right. *winks*


Nick: *Smiles a little/still feels worried, but doesn't want to show it* Yeah ... 


Joe: *Takes Nick's hand & pulls him into a dance* ~ Michael Buble's "I've Got You Under My Skin" plays ~ 


Nick: *Breaks into a laugh* You're soo romantic, you know that?


Joe: *Grins sexily* Yes I suppose I am, but it's nothing next to you ... *moves with Nick as if in a dream* sings: You're under my skin.


Nick: *Giggles/tilts head back while Joe is moving them in circles/closes eyes*


Joe: *Hums as the orchestra break starts & resumes singing music/spins Nick*


Nick: *Gasps/trying to stop giggling, but the moment is soo sweet/listens to Joe singing to him*


Joe: Singing: "Because I got you under my skin. And I love you ... under my skin. *pulls him real close so their faces are together/kisses Nick's lips softly* ~song ends~


Nick: *Melts/kisses back smiling* Whispers: Your charming Joe. I just love you.


Joe: *In Between kisses* Thank you ... baby. You ... shine brighter than any star & celestial body ... my sweet ... adorable ... Nick. I ... love ... you. 


Nick: *Goes weak at the knees/thankfully Joe supports him/sighs blissfully/loses himself in Joe's warm loving kiss*


~Towards the end of their evening, they walk hand & hand to Joe's room. The look up at the moonlight, that is watching over them luminously~


Joe: *Looks up at the moon while walking with Nick* Its beautiful tonight *turns to Nick/smiles downright devilishly* But you're the one ... who is glowing a billion times brightly.


Nick: *Starry eyed/tee-hee's at Joe's sexiness* 


Joe: *Touches Nick's cheek/feels him tremble/stops walking & pecks his lips*


Nick: *Feels tingles at over, from head to toe/feels Joe's hot skin against mine/moans softly*


Joe: *Scoops Nick into my arms/still pecking his lips/then pulls away cause we're arrived at his room/opens the door/and carries him in & lays him on the bed gently/gets on top deepening the kiss*


Nick: *Smiles/starts trying to undress Joe blindly/hands are shaking slightly/breathing in Joe's scent & becoming dazed*


Joe: *Licks Nick's lips & moves down his neck/working his hands to free him of his clothes/pulls away for a min. to finish ripping off my jacket, unbuttoned shirt, & my pants that have been zippered down. I quickly kick off my socks & shoes, then strips down to boxers. Looks at Nick with dark desire eyes* Now it's your turn ... 


Nick: *Nods/finishes undressing & leaving me in my boxers/leans up to kiss Joe*


Joe: *Kisses Nick's face, lips, hair, all over his chest/moves my hands all over his body touching, tasting, teasing* 



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1020 Views
Added on November 5, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar