Paradise Ep 21

Paradise Ep 21

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 21 A Night To Remember With Joe & Nick and Drake & Josh


Nick: *Getting ready for dinner with everyone/has already finished showering & styling, now just checking himself in the mirror. Takes a breath. I Guess I'm ready. Hears a knock at the door. He's here, my Joe! Smiles/runs to the door/hugs Joe immediately* Hey Joey!


Joe: *Grins big/embraces him* Hey Nicky, my sweet baby boy! Ready to have fun?


Nick: *Giggles* You bet! *walks arm & arm with Joe*


~ They walk to a private outdoor party where Drake & Josh have been eagerly waiting for them to come ~


Drake: *Gets up from the table/runs to hug Nick & Joe* Hey guys! Welcome to party! What do you think?


Nick: *Looks around/taking everything in/sees a perfect dinner for 4, candles & fire torches, flowers everywhere & a huge dancing platform, with a stage set with everything they need* W-O-W! This is really beautiful Drake! How'd you do all this so fast?


Josh: *Comes up behind Drake & hugs him/wraps his hands around his waist* I can answer that! We just asked some people, & he helped too. Teamwork buddy boy! *winks*


Joe: *Smiles* You guys did an awesome job, this is really great! 


Drake: *Laughs* Only the best for you guys & of course Josh here! *pecks Josh's lips* Come on, lets eat, I bet you guys are starved! *gestures them to the table*


Nick: *Walks with Joe to the table* You betcha!


Joe: *Slides Nick's chair our for him & pushes him gently in/goes to sit down right next to him* Mmm, this looks soo good!


Josh; *Slides Drake's chair out too & pushes him in/sits beside him* Doesn't it?! Gentlemen ... dinner is served!


~Everyone eats, enjoying it all & talking about their incredible day~


Drake: *Burps* Oh! Excuse me! *sighs big* What a meal? I'm so stuffed, how about some dancing? Nick wanna dance? *gets up & goes over to him/extends hand*


Nick: *Giggles* But there's no music! *takes Drake's hand*


Drake: Oh ... but look. ~ Speakers start music with Lady GaGa's "Just Dance" ~ Now there is! *grabs both of Nick's hands & just has fun dancing*


Nick: *Dancing with Drake* Heh this is so cool!


Drake: *Spins Nick* And this is not even the best part! Wait till you see what's next!


Josh: *Watches Drake & Nick* To Joe: They're so cute, the both of them. What do you, say Joe wanna dance? *extends hand*


Joe: *Chuckles/nods* They are. *takes Josh's hand* Sure Josh.


Josh: *Begins dancing with Joe* Ooo remix song, awesome!


Joe: *Smiles/decides to spin Josh for fun* 


Drake: *Looks over at Josh & Joe* Whoo! Thats some spinning going on there! ~ Song change: Cascada's "Ready Or Not" ~

*dips Nick* 


Nick: *Giggling* Whoa! *smiling*


Drake: *Lets go of Nick's hand & does some flips & cool dance moves* 


Nick: *Gasps* Like wow!


Josh: *Stops dancing with Joe/joins Drake doing the same thing* Yeah you go Drakie!


Joe: *Watches with Nick/still dancing individually/whoops for Drake & Josh* Wooo!!


Drake & Josh: *Finish their dance break/bows/claps/they hug each other*


Drake: *Walks to Joe* Wanna dance Joe?


Joe: *Smiles* Yeah!


Josh: *Grins & goes to Nick* May I have this dance, Nick?


Nick: *Giggles* Yes!


~ Song change: Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" begins ~


Drake & Joe: *Move fast to the beat/take turns leading*


Josh & Nick: *Moving with Nick swiftly/swaying here & there/spins Nick a lot*


~ After that Drake & Josh get to dance together and Joe & Nick dance together as well. Music changes to a slow romantic song: Toni Braxton's "You Mean The World To Me" starts ~


Joe: *Dancing so close with Nick* Nick I love you.


Nick: *Blushes/smiles sweetly* I love you Joe. *buries my face in Joe's neck/gets lost in his arms & the music*


Drake: *Looks at them/smiles ear to ear* Awww, so cute!


Josh: *Beams with Drake/holding Drake close & dancing to the music* You can say that again!


~ They all continue to dance with their true loves super close & romantically. Then comes the final moment of the evening ~


Drake & Josh: *Finish dancing/both go up to the stage/each take a microphone & start their announcements*


Josh: *Clears throat* Okay so we saved the best part till last! Joe & Nick, are you having fun?!


Joe & Nick: *Both cheer loudly*


Drake: *Laughs* We'll take that as a big yes! Al right, for this final night of entertainment, we have something very special! First, Josh & I going to sing a new song together! And then Josh, then me. Afterwards ... Nick I want you to come up & sing for all of us! Then you can sing with me, then Josh, & of course you Joe! And you know what's coming after that ... group duet! So let's start! 


Josh: You got it sweetie! *begins their duet with Drake*


Joe: *Hugs Nick from behind & sways with him/wrapping his hands around his waist/smiles listening to their song*


Nick: *Smiles big/listens to everything/sways with Joe/hums quietly*


Drake & Josh: *Finishes song/bows*


Joe & Nick: *Clap & cheer them on*


Joe: Awesome, amazing!


Nick: Beautiful & sweet! 


Drake: Thank you guys. Now give it up, for Josh! Take it away baby! *joins the guys on the platform*


Josh: *Sings his solo song*


Joe: Wow he's great!


Nick: Go Josh!


Drake: *Chuckles* Wonderful baby! Whoo! 


Josh: *Finishes singing/takes a bow* Now Drake, come on here & show us the love! *walks to everyone*


Drake: *Smiles/goes up to the stage/grabs his guitar* This is an old song of mine, its called "Makes Me Happy." *plays & sings*


Joe: Ooh this is one of my fav.'s!


Nick: Excellent song! 


Josh: I LOVE IT! *cheers with everyone*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

809 Views
Added on November 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar