Paradise Ep 20

Paradise Ep 20

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 20 Nick How Do You Feel?.../Drake & Joe Time


~ Eventually Drake & Nick find Josh & Joe and they switch partners. And so begins the final conversations of getting to know each other ~


Josh: *With Nick Jet Skiing* Whoooo! I love this place Nick!!!!!! 


Nick: *Following Josh* Yep, no kidding! 


Josh: *Sees a small piece of an island with just sand on it* Come on buddy, let's go soak up the sun!! 


Nick: *Races towards the land* Alright! 


Josh: *Gets of Jet Ski/runs to Nick & lifts him out it/spins him in the air/they fall to the sand on their backs/laughing* Your really fun, Nick. And I think you & Joe are true soulmates! 


Nick: *Giggling* Thanks Josh, your fun too! You & Drake are really an excellent couple!


Josh: *Makes a sand angel* Hmm, I guess! *closes eyes* Drake & I have been together for a long time. Eventually I'm going to ask him to marry me.


Nick: *Gasps* Really? Oh my gosh, that's so romantic! When are going to tell him?


Josh: *Smiles big* Soon, really soon. I just want to tell him, when the moments right. I know he's my one & only, I just want it to be really special. It's a big step & I'm ready to take it with him. *sighs* So what about you Nick, how do you feel? Do you think Joe will ask you one day?


Nick: Whispers: I hope so. *giggles* Ari did tell me that she had a feeling that, Joe would ask me to marry him. And ... that we'd have our very own baby. *blushes at the thought*


Josh: *Eyes open/squeals high pitched* Oh ... My ... God!!! Thats wonderful, terrific, amazing, awesome, absolutely stellar!!! Nick, your sooo lucky! You mean you don't have a male part right?


Nick: *Blushes deeper* Thanks Josh. Um ... no. I don't ... H-how did you know?


Josh: *Rubs Nick's arm* Your very welcome Nick! It's not that hard to see, but no worries buddy. Nothing to be ashamed of, nothing at all. In fact, I envy that you can have a baby. I wish me & Drake could. That would be the best. But back to you, you're remarkable. I know today wasn't the best day earlier, but I'm really glad to have met you & Joe. You guys are the best! Of all our friends, you guys' are the greatest of them all! You Jonas Brothers really do rock!


Nick: *Smiles a little* Same here Josh! You & Drake are amazing! *sighs* I'm nervous though ... that thought of having a baby sounds like a wonderful thing, but ... what if I'm not a good parent? 


Josh: *Laughs/hugs Nick* Oh buddy, you have plenty of time to think of that! Your only 17, you still have a whole life to live. Don't worry about that now. In my opinion, I think you'll make an excellent parent, you & Joe. You guys will do just fine, I'm sure. And don't be nervous or scared, cause with Joe always there, you'll be in the best care. Just live life with him, explore your new love, & have faith. In time, you'll both be ready to commit & to settle down & have a family. Mr. Joe Jonas & Mr. Nick Jonas ... that'll be the wedding of the century! You gotta to promise to invite Drake & I, we won't want to miss such a glorious event!


Nick: *Giggles happily* Okay Josh, I won't worry. And of course, you guys gotta come, but only if you promise to invite us to your guys' wedding!


Josh: *Winks* Oh you know it Nick! Sounds like a date, the greatest date of them all! I can't wait! *Pats Nick's head* You know, you look like your glowing buddy. And I know it's not the sun.


Nick: *Blushes* Joe makes me feel alive & soooo extremely blissful.


Josh: *Nods in agreement* I'll say so! It's adorable! 


~ With Drake & Joe ~


Joe: *Kayaking with Drake* This was a pretty fun idea, Drake! You're adventurous!


Drake: *Next to Joe/keeping same pace* I thought it would be! I try, Josh inspires me! *Stops paddling* Hey why don't we take a break, & lie back in the sun? 


Joe: *Stops paddling too* Sounds good. *moves Kayak closer to Drake's* So Drake ... I wanted to ask you, are you the girl in your relationship with Josh?


Drake: *Chuckles/lies back & closes eyes* I can be. But sometimes Josh acts like it. I guess you could be switch it up. But for the most part, Josh is the man, cause he's soo tall & stronger than me. Though I like to show Josh, that I can be the male too. I like to make love to him, carry him, & surprise him. But its like whatever, just as long as Josh is mine & I'm his, I'm really happy!


Joe: *Looks at sky/ lying back on kayak* I see. *laughs* How long have you known about your gift for talking to animals?


Drake: *Smiles* Well it was actually a few years ago & when me and Josh were still filming the show. We were on location in Hollywood, CA. Me & Josh had a day or 2 off from work, & we totally hit the beach. It was a nice bright sunny day & the water was really calm & overall perfect swimming conditions. Anyways, Josh said it was perfect for snorkeling & said he'd be right back. I was still just swimming by myself & Ari came up to me & started talking to me with her thoughts. I tell you Joe, I was freaked out at the time, but as she began to explain, I realized how cool it was. She wanted to meet me & Josh, and speak to me about her feeling of our relationship. She told me that our love was made up of our strong friendship & to never lose that, cause that's what'll make our lives the happiest. And also, we'll meet a couple one day that is just beginning to blossom. And now being here with you guys', I can see that it is you & Nick, that she meant.


Joe: Wow! So this is all connected. Well I'm glad Ari found you & that she found Nick. It's all so interesting, it must be this place. It feels like magic!


Drake: *Claps & whoops for joy* Yeah Fiji!!! *takes in breath* So now to you Joe, I know you love Nick with great passion, where do you see the future heading with him? 


Joe: *Closes eyes* I want him to always be mine & I want to be his. After our careers slow down, I want one day to call Nick, my husband & I want to have a baby with him. I want to live happily with our family & be together. 


Drake: Awwwww!!! How sweet!!! That sounds really nice, Joe! Very dreamy & TCW!


Joe: *Laughs* TCW?


Drake: *Rolls his eyes/laughs* Too cute for words! 


Joe: Oh! Gotcha!


Drake: Oh by the way, where is your other brother, Kevin? I heard that he got married, congrats! Where's he & his wife, vacationing too?


Joe: He's in Hawaii with Danielle. Yeah, I can't believe it, Kev's married. I knew he would get married first. He eventually wants to start a family too. *sighs big* I just hope he learns to accept me & Nick. Him, Frankie, our mom & dad, and everyone else. But I'm sure it'll be fine, like Josh said to me earlier.


Drake: *Nods* Wow, Hawaii nice choice! Well he's happy right & is a married man, but he's still your brother. Everyone wants to start their own family, at some point in life, it's natural. It's like Josh said, & what I've been saying, just be calm. You guys will work things out, I'm sure of it. 


Joe: Thanks Drake. You & Josh are awesome, truly awesome!


Drake: *Leans up & gives Joe a hug* Thank you Joe, you too man! You too! And Nick!


~ Later on 5 PMish, all reunited together after a big day of talking & playing at the beach, back in a circle on a big towel ~ 


Josh: So ... that was 


Drake: The best 


Joe: Day 


Nick Ever!


~ All laugh together ~ 


Josh: *Hugs Drake/kisses his lips* No offense Jonas Brothers, but I missed my sweetie!


Drake: *Kisses back deeply* And I you honey!


Joe: *Smiles/looks at Nick/pulls him into a tight hug/lovingly stares into nick's eyes* No offense taken, none what so ever. *kisses Nick passionately* I love you Nick.


Nick: *Blushes shyly/gives in to Joe's lips* I love you Joe.


Josh: *Stops kissing Drake* Aww! Would you look at that?! Such love, oh it's ...


Drake: *Smiles dreamily* It's perfect, soo perfect! *Where's my camera when I need it?!


Joe: *Finishes kissing Nick/caresses Nick's cheeks, arms, back, & chest* You can say that again!


Nick: *Heart skips a beat/feels like melting* Whispers: Oh Joey ...


Josh: *Eyes widen* Drake get the camera, it's in my bag! This is just too gooooood! 


Drake: *Chuckles* Yesssireee Joshy! *finds camera* Smile you two!


Joe & Nick: *Smile together*


Drake: *Keeps snapping photos* Yes thats sooo cute! More guys, more! Kiss for me, hug, on & on! 


Joe & Nick: *Begin to pose for them/having fun/showing the love*


Josh: Al right! Awesomeness! All together now! 


~ Snaps photos of them all together in different poses ... ;-) ~


Joe: *Grins/gets an idea* How about we all have dinner & dance & perform together guys? Let's make it a night to remember! 


Josh: Oh ...


Drake: Most definitely ...


Nick: Yes!


Josh: I'M ... 


Drake: SO ...


Nick: THERE!



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

942 Views
Added on November 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar