Paradise Ep 18

Paradise Ep 18

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Paradise Ep. 18 Let the Truth Set You Free/You Love Joe Don't You?


Josh: *Laughs* No worries Joe, I've got it all covered. ~ Right then Taylor's parents come into the room & take him with them, leaving ~ *dusts hands together* You see, like I said. no worries.


Nick: Um ... am I missing something? 


Drake: Hmm, let me start at the beginning then. But first how about we change locations, lets go to the beach & talk. ~everyone completely agrees & heads to the beach. They sit on a big blanket. Joe & Nick sit together and Drake & Josh sit closely together. They're basically in a circle~ Okay, so me & Josh were swimming/playing, when Ari's little sister Malli came to me, telling us about Nick & Taylor, & to find Joe. So of course I went to find Joe, while Josh went to help Nick. I found Joe, after almost passing him, & we rushed back as fast as we could. As I told Joe, like many other people, they're are some out there can speak with animals & hear their thoughts. How it happened or when, is still a mystery. I can speak with Ari & any animal who wishes to speak to us first, otherwise we can contact them by thinking of them & calling their name. That is probably what Nick did, & Ari heard you. No matter where you are, she'll hear you & send help or come personally. Joe & Josh don't have the ability to speak back, but if you really wish to hear Ari & the others thoughts, then there is a way. Ari will explain in greater detail, then I can say. 


Drake: *Continues on* And as for Taylor Lautner, it's an 18 year old heartthrob to the ladies & teen superstar thanks to Twilight, but thats just his fame, his personality is totally different. You see Taylor likes both guys & girls, but more importantly he likes to ruin relationships just starting. For example, he tried to date Taylor Swift, but she turned him down & actually she likes Miley Cyrus. So they recently were getting close as girlfriends, & Taylor found them & tried to force both of them to have sex with him. Taylor Swift defended Miley  as much as she could, but Lautner overpowered her. Eventually his mother came into the scene & was so shocked, she wanted to have her son taken away from Hollywood, while others wanted him in jail. As for Swift & Cyrus, they're fine & still dating in secret. Lautner was lucky to get off with a warning, but after a while, he tried to do the same thing with me & Josh.


Nick: *Gasps*


Joe: *Wide eyed/listening intently*


Josh: *Hugs Drake close to him* That boy is bad news I tell ya, lucky I took care of him! Nobody hurts my Drake! 


Drake: *Smiles/giggles* Yeah! And what Josh means by that, is that we were together in our room just chilling, when Taylor barged in. He wanted me. He didn't even get within a few feet or me, before Josh pinned him down to the down & called his parents. *laughs* He was in sooo much trouble, this time they made him get therapy & his parents were with him everywhere he went! And we warned him if he didn't want this to get out about what had happened, we'd give the press all the hidden footage that Josh can access, of the video tapes of his dark side. And if that didn't work, we'd get someone to do what he wants to people like us & girls, & that pretty much freaks the heck out of him. After all the part of being together as one is the best moment in any couples relationship, but for him, it would be his worst nightmare! So there, it is. *sighs* The truth has set us free! 


Josh: *Kisses his forehead* Awesome job, story telling Drakie! 


Drake: *Grins* I try!


Nick: *Blushes*


Joe: *Smiles* So ... you two are an item?


Drake: Most *Curls into Josh's chest* definitely!


Josh: *Smiles happily* We've always been the best of friends, but we've both discovered we really love each other & we're tired of hiding it, simple as that. Our families know, & most of our friends/co-workers & they're pretty cool with it, so we have a lot of support. And if it ever does get out to the press & fans, hey, they can think what they want. We're a couple & are in love, and nothings ever going to change that.


Nick: *Thinking: W-o-w! They're so lucky, their relationship is so ... open & honest ... nothing to worry about. I hope Joe & I can be like that one day*


Joe: *Nods* Good for guys, thats really awesome! *chuckles* Great attitude too! 


Drake: *Shrugs/looks at Josh* Thanks Joe. I really do love Josh, with everything I got.


Josh: *Beams full of adoration/love* And I love Drake, always have ... always will.


Drake: *Giggles/looks to Nick* So Nick ... you love Joe don't you? 


Nick: *Blushes deeply/starts to feel nervous*


Drake: *Pats Nick's shoulder* It's okay ... Nick. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. Me & Josh just want you guys *looks back & forth to Joe and Nick* to know were your friends & will always keep a secret. 


Nick: *Looks at Joe*


Joe: *Nods reassuringly/smiles* 


Nick: *Looks back at Drake/smiles big* I love Joe so much.


Joe: *Hugs Nick tightly/smiling brightly* And I love Nick so much. *kisses Nick's cheek & forehead*


Drake & Josh: Both: Awww!


Drake: You guys are a very sweet couple!


Josh: Yeah, brotherly love! *cheers*


Joe: *Bursts out laughing* You said it Josh!


Nick: *Smiles/laughs a little* Drake ... how'd you know that I loved Joe?


Drake: *Looks at Josh/smiles/then looks back to Nick* Because the moment Joe went over to you & told you to open your eyes, you had the same look of love, that I, and many others have when we're really happy. Pure happiness reveals what our heart is feeling. And with you two, it's so obvious to see how both of you feel about each other. 


Josh: Summing it up: Overall, you guys are in deep love! It's the best feeling right? *Squeezes Drake's hand*


Joe: *Wraps arms around Nick's waist* It is ... the ... ultimate feeling! I'm truly blessed! *turns Nick around slightly & peck's his lips*


Nick: *Blushes/sighs dreamily* Oh Joe.


Drake & Josh: Again: Double Awwww! 


Josh: Hey you guys, I got an idea! It's still only the afternoon, if you want, how about we get to know each some more, huh?


Nick: *Looks at Josh* Sure, why not. What'd you have in mind?


Josh: *Rubs Drake's back* What do say sweetie?


Drake: *Giggles/thinks* Well darling Joshy, I think I'll start by spending time with Nick, and you and Joe together. Then we could switch, and then come back here & sum it all up? How's that sound?


Josh: *Kisses Drake's lips sweetly* I adore it!


Joe: Agrees: Yeah that sounds fun! 


Nick: *Nods* So where do we go first Drake?


Drake: *Finishes kissing Josh/stands up & extends his right hand for Nick to grab* Swimming in the ocean!


Josh: Okay, you guys do that & me and Joe will take the pool! 


Joe & Nick & Josh & Drake: All together: Okay! Break! ~ They all split up going in 2's to their destination ~



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1044 Views
Added on November 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar