Watch Over You Chapter 20 FINAL/FINALE

Watch Over You Chapter 20 FINAL/FINALE

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Watch Over You Chapter 20 FINAL/FINALE


Present Day


Joe: What are you up to baby?


Nick: *Smiles* Just been reminiscing.


Joe: Ooh, without me?


Nick: *Giggles* Well you've been working, I didn't want to disturb you.


Joe: In the future please do. *Hugs him; presses a kiss onto his lips angling myself*


Nick: And have you with unfinished business & distract you, I don't know if I could. *Teases him; kissing him back holding his cheek fondly*


Joe: Tease all you want, but I will eventually get it done.


Nick: Uh-huh, I've heard that before.


Joe: *Chuckles* So anyways which moment in particular were up to in your little recap, hmm?


Nick: My first school dance.


Joe: *Hums contently* One of my top favorites.


Nick: Mine too. I remember it like it was yesterday. *Sighs dreamily*


Joe: So do I, it was quite a night wasn't it?


Nick: It was. Can you believe its been seven years already?


Joe: Mm, the best seven years of my existence. *Cuddles him closer*


Nick: *Closes my eyes; smiling all the while; nods* It truly has.


Joe: I'll never forget the first day we met. God you were just so adorable, sweet fourteen. *Points to a picture of him at that age*


Nick: *Blushes* Young & so in love with my teacher.


Joe: And then there's me *Points to a picture of my younger self* the so crazy in love guy with my student.


Nick: *Chuckles* Can you believe we managed to keep us a secret for so long?


Joe: Hey, we were stealthy.


Nick: Most of the time. *Reminds*


Joe: Well we were, we both had to respect your dad's wishes.


Nick: Yes, but to this day you know he doesn't know back then that we shared more than one kiss.


Joe: Ah, if he ever knew he'd probably come after me for sure.


Nick: Most likely.


Joe: Definitely don't want mess with Hugo man.


Nick: Ha ha, well what do you expect of a dad huh?


Joe: True true. Hey … *Grabs Nick's hands* you this could make an interesting tale.


Nick: Our story?


Joe: Mm-hmm. *Nods eagerly*


Nick: You mean just for us to read right?


Joe: Of course.


Nick: Hmm, maybe though I think we should write it together.


Joe: Awesome! I can't wait!


Nick: *Snickers* You sound like Kiley when she first saw us kiss in public.


Joe: Nah-uh, she's way more fan-girl then me! *Protests*


Nick: Oh yeah definitely much more *Rolls eyes* I think I can still hear the squealing from her. *Rings my ear with my pinky finger*


Joe: You & me both. But I do seriously look forward to our story, its a good one. *Presses my forehead into his own*


Nick: A very good one. *Pecks his lips*


Joe: *Turns it into a deeper kiss pinning him underneath me on our bed*


Nick: *Moans; threading my fingers through his hair*


Joe: I love you.


Nick: And I love you. *Begins to remove his t-shirt*


Joe: *Smiles knowingly; rids him of his clothes as well*


Nick: *When at last we were both free of all articles of clothing we continued to kiss each feverishly (its pretty much how all our kisses been since we finally officially started dating when I reached legal age without it being problematic any longer & oh my God was it worth the long wait)*


Joe: *Begins to prepare him; distracting him with kisses*


Nick: Mm-nn, I remember when I first experienced this feeling. *Breathlessly gasps in between kisses*


Joe: It was foreign was it not?


Nick: *Nods* Indeed, but now … *Moans again* I'm used to it.


Joe: That may be, but I promise I will always be gentle with you.


Nick: Always huh? How about that time when we vacationed in Cabo & we had our very own hot tub? I distantly … *Arches into his fingers* remember all gentleness being thrown practically out the window.


Joe: Can you blame me? You were turning me on.


Nick: Mm, is that a crime?


Joe: It should be. *Huskily says against his lips* I also remember it being very streamy & sexy.


Nick: Yeah, *Panting* so hot.


Joe: My point is when preparing you I will be gentle.


Nick: I know. I'm ready … Joe *Squeezes his arm*.


Joe: You sure? *Pulls back from his lips*


Nick: As sure as can be, no more teasing me please.


Joe: As you wish, love. *Pulls my fingers out of him*


Nick: *Whines a little, but quickly stops when he enters me; moaning* Joe-e.


Joe: My beautiful Nick. *Begins to make love to him*


Together we reached wonderful ecstasy just reeling at the feeling of being connected like this. Of course we eventually wore ourselves out & fell right asleep even though it was mid-morning. Uncaring & forgetting both of our previous engagements we continued to sleep hours passing us by. I was first to wake up, wiping the sleepiness from my eyes. I just smiled & bit my lip, mmm … that was a nice little detour there. Before Joe had found me, I'd just been looking at my old planner from back in eighth grade & of our photo album. I don't know why, but its been awhile since I looked at them. I suppose while Joe was busy working, I just got a little bored & decided to look at them. I'm glad I did though. The memories, all them I'm so fond of.


Raising my hands above my head stretching, I detangled myself from the bed eyeing a still very tired Joe & quietly giggled standing up naked. He's a heavy sleeper, what else can I say? Tip toeing over to our en suite I decided to take a shower, while he continued to sleep. On the way I checked the time, hmmm 4:00 PM already. I shrug, today has turned into a nice lazy kind of day.


As I begin my shower, I hum a few tunes to myself contently. Its only a matter of minutes later that I feel a presence behind me & in so I grin brightly.


Nick: Took you long enough Mr. Sleepy-Beauty.


Joe: Clever, Mr. Cinderella.


Nick: Cinderella?


Joe: Yeah, you disappeared without so much as a glass slipper, if it wasn't for the sound of running water & lovely distant humming I almost wouldn't know where to look.


Nick: Well done then, Sherlock. *Turns to face him; still grinning*


Joe: No problem Dr. John Watson. *Winks*


Nick: *Chuckles at our game* Did you have a nice nap?


Joe: The best of the best, though I did miss my cuddly pillow. *Taps his nose*


Nick: Aw, well I missed your warmth & strong arms that were wrapped around me. *Gives him a kiss* However, I did need the shower so sorry.


Joe: No worries, I'm awake now. *Kisses him back*


Nick: I see. *Beams; pulls back*


Joe: Speaking of seeing, did you catch the time like whoa right?


Nick: I did, mm-hmm. Well then back to work I suppose after this?


Joe: Yes, dear.


Nick: Need some help with it?


Joe: Now that you mention it, I could use your opinion.


Nick: Writers block?


Joe: Kind of, but I think I've been inspired thanks to you.


Nick: I didn't do anything to help contribute yet though.


Joe: Not true, you always inspire me.


Nick: I'm glad I can be your muse then. *After finishing up in the shower without getting too distracted mind you we redressed & I followed Joe to our music room*


I watched him make tweaks to the lyric sheet before he handed it over to me, together we changed it up & soon enough we performed it using our sound booth.


Somebody find a waiter

Our lips are dry

Another round for the table

Hold the ice

Pardon me 'cause I'm staring

Oh my god

I can marry that smile you're wearing

And I just might


Wow

Look at us right now

Finally we're found, found, found, found, found

Run

Go ahead and run around

See how quick you're found, found, found, found, found


Sophisticated California

The kids gotta grow

This kinda life is bound to bore you

Yeah, I should know

But you always seem to break the rhythm

Of this messed up world

And there's no way that I'm ever leaving

Without you boy and ...


Wow

Look at us right now

Finally we're found, found, found, found, found (Finally)

Run

Go ahead and run around

And see how quick you're found, found, found, found, found


Tell me you want me to love you

Tell me you'll never stop

I'll be around yeah you're never lost


Oh

Wow

Look at us right now

Finally we're found, found, found, found, found

Baby, you should run

Go ahead and run around

And see how quick you're found, found, found, found, found, yeah


Nick: I like it.


Joe: Me too. Did I mention your falsetto gives me chills?


Nick: Its why I do it. *Pecks his cheek*


Joe: You just live to tease me don't you?


Nick: Always. *Pats his shoulder* So what else do you got?


Joe: Check it. *Hands him the next song* This one's for us.


Nick: *Looks it over; blushes*


Joe: Too much?


Nick: *Looks at him* No, not at all. You wrote this for us?


Joe: Yeah. You sure you don't mind?


Nick: I don't, I want to hear it … please?


Joe: Well its got parts for you, lets practice that first then we can perform it together.


Nick: Cool. *In that time we went through many practice runs before we find the perfect run, but once we got it right we began to sing our special song … our voices blending together beautifully*


Such a thrill of a lifetime

What a night for a good time

Let the beat be your lifeline

Make it feel like the first time


Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time

Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time


Come on let it set you free

Right here, right now where you're supposed to be

Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time


So let's toast to the good life (Good life), yeah, yeah

Just let go and free your mind (Free your mind)

Let the beat (Let the beat) be your lifeline (Lifeline)

Make it feel (Make it feel) like the first time (First time)


Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time

Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time


Come on let it set you free

Right here right now where you're supposed to be

Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time


(Make it feel like the first time)


Let your heart control your mind

Make it feel like the first time


Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time

Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time


Come on let it set you free

Right here, right now where you're supposed to be

Oh-oo, oh, oh-oo, oh, oh

Make it feel like the first time


The song did bring back wonderful & pleasant memories of our first time. Joe insisted to wait till I turned twenty-one, although it was hard on both of us we did indeed wait. Its been five months since my twenty first birthday & four months since it was Joe's birthday. He's thirty-one, still the same handsome looking Joe. Back to the song, as we finished it we were instantly all over each other kissing. Joe managed to pin me against the wall of our sound booth gripping my thighs while I wrapped my arms around his neck, both of our headphones were falling off our ears. We got locked into a steamy makeup.


Joe: You're so hot. *Out of breath*


Nick: Me? *Sighs breathlessly* What about you, oh. *Closes eyes; lets my head fall back against the wall*


Joe: I can't help myself when I'm around you. *Presses a kiss to his throat*


Nick: *Laughs* Same goes for me when I'm with you, but really we should continue we're on a roll I think.


Joe: Definitely, want to run your favorite?


Nick: Sure. *And in so we went directly back in working with our songs, this next one is indeed my favorite*


Stars fade

Hearts break

Fair trade

Is it ever even

Don't wait to stay awake

When you realize

That time just keeps on moving

While you're standing here still living in the dark


So neon, neon

Burn up the sky, just like a fantasy where all I can see is

Neon, neon

Show me your light

I'm running out of time

So give me a sign

Neon, neon, neon

Give me a sign, neon, neon, neon

Give me a sign, neon


Sun set

Street red

Lights they

Always call my name

And I'll

Go one

More time

Won't kill me

'Cause the time just keeps on moving

While you're standing here still living in the dark


So neon, neon

Burn up the sky, just like a fantasy where all I can see is

Neon, neon

Show me your light

I'm running out of time

So give me a sign

Neon, neon, neon

Give me a sign, neon, neon, neon

Give me a sign, neon


I've been looking for the reason

What's the answer or the meaning of it all?

All

Hope tonight you're gonna show me

Just surround me 'til I'm glowing in the dark


Yeah, neon, neon

Burn up the sky, just like a fantasy where all I can see is

Neon, neon

Show me your light

I'm running out of time

So give me a sign (Yeah) neon

Neon, neon, neon (Yeah)

Give me a sign, neon, neon, neon

I'm running out of time

So give me a sign neon


Joe: Sounds amazing, Nick. *Exchanges high-fives with him*


Nick: You too. *High-fives back* Onto "The World" then?


Joe: Exactly what I was going to suggest. Here we go. *Claps hands as we start the song*


You can't stop the world

You can't do it all alone

It's too heavy for,

you to carry on on your own


But tonight you are mine

The world will be fine

It’s just us in this moment, so


Don’t think about the world

Stop blaming yourself, I know you do

Don’t think about the world

Just me and you, (Hey) tonight


No I can’t fly

I can’t swim across the sea

I don’t wonder why

It’s just the way it’s gotta be

I love that you care

And I know that you scared

It’s just us in this moment


Hey, hey, hey


Don’t think about the world (Hey)

Stop blaming yourself, I know you do

Don’t think about the world

Just me and you, (Hey) tonight


Don’t stress for nothing

Let me take you away

From all the madness

Just give me today

Cause you’re all I want

You’re all I need

Right here and right now

It’s you and me, so


Oh

Oh whoa-oh

Don’t think about the world (Don't think, don't think about it)

Stop blaming yourself, I know you do

Don’t think about the world

Just me and you, don't think about the world

Just me and you, yeah (Hey) tonight


Nick: Its got a great vibe.


Joe: Yeah, its a stroke of genus baby. Ooh so I'm guessing our next is … *Gazes at the tile; holds it up grinning*


Nick: *Nods; smiles big too* Lets do it. *Clears throat beginning it*


Keys to an open door

That don’t need a lock

Stains on a dirty floor

You don’t see a spot

What do I mean?

What do I mean to you?


Waging a war inside you

But don’t see the scars

You’ve got the moon to guide you

Who needs the stars?

What do I mean?

Tell me, what do I mean to you?


What do I mean to you?

What do I mean to you?

What do I? ...

What do I mean to you?


No need for water, Peter

You got the wine

Searching for diamonds

When I gave you the mine

What do I mean?

Tell me, what do I mean to you, to you?


I'm a believer, Jesus (Hallelujah)

Show me the light

Side of the road

The Devil gave you a ride

What do I mean (What do I mean)?

Tell me, what do I mean (What do I mean) to you?


(Hallelujah)


What do I mean to you?

What do I mean to you?

What do I? ...

What do I mean to you?


A child needs a mother

And you want trust but not the truth

I’m just a lover

So what do I mean to you?


What do I mean to you?

What do I mean to you?

What do I mean to you?


(Hallelujah)


Joe: Whoo! Thats definitely a new one for us I think.


Nick: Yeah, no kidding. Hey, by the way your voice on that main chorus … wow!


Joe: Thanks, I aim to wow whenever I can.


Nick: That you do & how I adore it so much. Alrighty, then moving right along. *Shuffles lyric pages* How about we do the song we wrote for your …


Joe: My parents. *Sighs finishing his sentence*


Nick: Or maybe something else? *Knows how tough the subject is concerning his parents. Joe's mom had filed for a divorce mainly because she met someone else & eventually got remarried in a blink of an eye. It really hurt Joe's dad who hadn't moved on from her*


Joe: No, its alright. I do like that one just because mostly all I hear is your voice.


Nick: We can skip that one. *Continues on missing what he just said* I know its personal.


Joe: Nonsense, I may not like the topic, but I'm not going to hide the song, it deserves to be heard. If anything I just want to express my dad's emotions & mine as well.


Nick: *Nods; touches his arm* Understandable. *Begins to sing*


Pardon my interruption

This drink's just settling in

On my reservations

A reason I don't exist


She says, "Can you keep a secret

A ceremony set for June

I know it's a rush but I just love him so much

I hope that you can meet him soon"


No, I don't wanna love

If it's not you

I don't wanna hear the wedding bells prove

That we can't try

One last time

But I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime


Trying to fall asleep

You wake me up cause I'm trying to see the light

Instead of you in white

No I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime


The wedding bells ... wedding bells ... wedding bells


Pardon my harsh reaction

You put me on the spot

And if I'm being honest

I'm hoping that I'd get caught

Showing you I'm unhappy

Letting you see my truth

Cause if you recall our anniversary falls

11 nights into June


No, I don't wanna love if it's not you

I don't wanna hear the wedding bells prove

That we can't try one last time

But I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime


Trying to fall asleep

You wake me up cause I'm trying to see the light

Instead of you in white

No I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime


The wedding bells chimeeeee ... yeah ... the wedding bells


No, I don't wanna love if it's not you

I don't wanna hear the wedding bells prove

That we can't try one last time

But I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime


Trying to fall asleep

you wake me up and I'm trying to see the light

Instead of you in white

No, I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime, the wedding bells

The wedding bells


Nick: *Finishes; looks over at Joe*


Joe: Such lovely vocals. *Wipes my eyes with the back of my knuckles*


Nick: You okay?


Joe: Yeah, rite as rain.


Nick: Joe.


Joe: I am, I promise.


Nick: *Hugs him* Come here.


Joe: *Hugs him back* What would I do without you.


Nick: Hey now, cheer up. *Pats his back; pulls back*


Joe: Well then can you sing me that sweet tucked away & hidden song please?


Nick: Oh? That one?


Joe: Yes, when you sang it for me back when you were fourteen … I just fell in love with it. I have that version recorded, nows a good time as any to record an updated version mister.


Nick: *Tee-hee's* How could I say no, of course I'll sing it for you though mind you its been kind of a awhile.


Joe: No worries, just rock it.


Nick: You got it, here goes nothing. *Begins to sing the song for him*


Whoo! Oh yeah

So I don't even wanna see the news no more

No idea what I'm even watching for

If I wanna hear the blues I'll listen to BB King

I'd rather hear something that makes me sing


Who said that all we wanted to see

Are the people scared

Of all the controversy on TV

I'd rather look at the birds and the trees

And smiles on the faces of the people

That feel like me


Stop, stop, stop

Take a look around

Stop, stop

Look at what you've already got now


Sick and tired of everybody walking with their heads down

Sick and tired of everybody being sick and tired

And you might be surprised

If you look through my eyes

And you wonder

Bragging for

It's a beautiful world

Oh whoa, it's a beautiful world


Some old guy's

Hypnotized by newspapers

I'm mesmerized by skyscraper

Lost in all the wonders of this world

Clouds go by and I'm amazed

How I wish that they could stay

Beautiful in every way they are


Stop, stop

Tryin' to understand it

Stop, stop

Don't take this world for granted, no


Sick and tired of everybody walking with their heads down, yeah

Sick and tired of everybody being sick and tired

And you might be surprised

If you look through my eyes

And you wonder

Bragging for

It's a beautiful world

Oh whoa, it's a beautiful world


Take a bigger look around you

Maybe take the long view

See it all in a different way

Don't you worry 'bout tomorrow

Find a higher window

Look upon you're beautiful world


Sick and tired of everybody walking with their heads down, yeah

Sick and tired of everybody being sick and tired

And you might be surprised

If you look through my eyes

And you wonder (Wonder)

Bragging for

It's a beautiful world

Yeah, yeah

Oh whoa, it's a beautiful world

Its a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful world

Oh its a beautiful, beautiful  world

Ohhhhh

Beautiful … world


Joe: Oh, its a beautiful world. *Smiling brilliantly* That one has definitely got to make the cut on the album.


Nick: I don't know, we already got "The World."


Joe: Trust me when I say this one is my go-to classic Nick pieces. There's no such thing as too more of the world.


Nick: We'll see.


Joe: You love it too, I see in your eyes & facial expression when you're singing it. You've bonded with the song & I have too.


Nick: You don't think its too old school?


Joe: Even if it is, its pretty darn amazing then.


Nick: Hm, well then what the heck … we'll include on the album.


Joe: Yes! *Fist pumps*


Nick: Glad you approve. Now what to say to some lunch?


Joe: I say what are we waiting for?! I'm thinking of a little french onion soup, how about you?


Nick: I like the sound of that, sounds very appetizing with lots of gruyere cheese.


Joe: Oh yes. *Walks with him down to the kitchen*


Nick: And to drink? *Goes towards the fridge*


Joe: Some Frostop would be ideal. *Gathering up all my main ingredients: yellow onions, fresh thyme, bay leaves, salt, butter, olive oil, all-purpose flour, red wine, reduced-sodium vegetable broth, water, black pepper, a nice baguette, grated parmesan, & lastly the gruyere cheese*


Nick: Which flavor? The extra creamy Red Birch Beer, Vanilla Caramel Crème Brûlée , Orange & Creme, Sarsaparilla, or the regular Premium Root Beer?


Joe: Mm, decisions. I'll go for the Red Birch Beer.


Nick: Good cause I was going to go for that originally too. *Retrieves the beer; gets two glasses pouring equal amounts* Cheers.


Joe: Thanks, baby.


Nick: Anytime. Need some help?


Joe: Always. *Shows him the recipe* Courtesy of Clinton Kelly from The Chew.


Nick: Awesomeness, it looks simple enough, can't wait. *Begins to help him get it all together. It didn't take too long & once we'd finished making it we poured each other our bowls & started to eat* Mm. *I instantly loved it within the first mouthful*


Joe: Mm-hmm! *Nods; agreeing with him*


Nick: Wow!


Joe: Oh yeah!


The flavors all mixed together was just pure genius & so delicious, by the end Joe & I was full to the core. It was him who suggested we go for a walk & burn off some of the calories, so we left our house & started off down our street. It was evening now, it was a little nippy with a slight breeze, but overall it was nice. The stars were clear & shining brightly of white & blue far far away.


Nick: I think we've made great progress today.


Joe: We have, we'll be done in no time honestly. I'm really excited for this album release, its going to so awesome.


Nick: So am I. We got a lot new sounds.


Joe: And the vocals from you man its truly stellar!


Nick: Right back at you, we make quite the team.


Joe: Yeah, we do. *Stops walking then*


Nick: What is it? *Asks him seeing that he's stopped* Is there something wrong?


Joe: *Smiles* Not at all, everything is perfect. *Takes a breath* I actually have a question to ask.


Nick: Okay? *Waits for him to continue; unsure of whats going on*


Joe: *Takes his hand* Nick we've been together for awhile now …


Nick: *Gasps; starting to get the picture*


Joe: And I love you very much, so much in fact its time I quit procrastinating & ask you what I've been wanting to ask you for some time.


Nick: *I can feel my heart beat speeding up; melting at his words*


Joe: *Kneels down on the ground not caring about the cement; pulls out the box with the ring inside it opening it to show him* Nick my love … will you marry me?


Nick: Yes! *Nods vigorously* I will.


Joe: *Grinning; slips the ring onto his finger; stands up hugging him first then pulling him into a passionate kiss*


Nick: *Hugging & kissing him back* I love you.


Joe: And I love you forevermore. I'll always be here for you, to take care of you, to love & cherish you, to watch over you … I'm yours.


Nick: And I'm yours. You're my one true love, my here & now, my best friend, & my fiancé. *Kisses him*


So thats it, Joe & I got married inviting our family & our closest friends. For the actual ceremony, we decided on the field of Milton just cause its thanks to it we met each other. It was a beautiful wedding, everything had been perfect. 


Our newest album hit the charts as number one & Joe & I couldn't have been happier. We're doing what we both love & thats singing, there's nothing better.


My dad was also celebrating his newest album as well, it had already hit platinum (like way to go dad!). And he's finally beginning to go on dates which I'm truly happy for him (I didn't want him to be single forever) & hopefully one day he'll find a special someone & remarry.


And Idylla has met a guy recently & she's actually really happy, I think she'll be next to get remarried for sure.


Then as for Ty (my guardian angel) … he's got a girlfriend named Annalise & ever since they've met they have been inseparable (they're quite the cute pair). He still visits me, when he can even though we're both committed relationship-wise, but we always make time regardless. (Joe met Ty officially back before I turned eighteen. Joe's first words were pretty much: "Well that certainly explains … a lot." Joe is the only one who knows about Ty, we all figured it was for the best keeping it a secret between the three of us.)


Kiley (Joe's sister) is continuing to do awesome with her music career & is next to start breaking into acting pretty soon. And she's been dating Jaron as well.


Zabrina Knox, Ted McCallon, & Jaron Guttman … have also gotten music careers of their own each reigning supreme in pop & country. By the way, Zabrina & Ted are actually an item!


As for Donie … what be came of him you might ask? … Well it took him some time to get over me & then some when he finally found out on his own (so has Ty told me) about Joe & I officially dating. And actually since that night of my first dance … we haven't spoken. We've grown apart sadly, but according to Ty he's at last met someone (a cute guy) & they're doing great together. 


And last but not least my mother, we never really got to speak face-to-face … but she did take host in my dad's body for a little bit awhile back so we could finally talk (it was the only way she could bend the rules for once) She's proud of dad, Idylla, & I & extremely happy for Joe & I. Our reunion resulted in a lot of hugs, tears, & even more hugs.


All & all, this is my life … this is who I am … this me.


Ohhhh-oh yeah, Ohhhhhh-oh yeah

If the heart is always searching

Can you ever find a home?

I've been looking for that someone

I can't make it on my own

Dreams can't take the place of loving you

There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true


When you look me in the eyes

And tell me that you love me

Everything's alright

When you're right here by my side

When you look me in the eyes

I catch a glimpse of heaven

I find my paradise

When you look me in the eyes


How long will I be waiting to become a better man?

Gonna tell you that I love you in the best way that I can

I can't take a day without you here

You're the light that makes my darkness disappear


When you look me in the eyes

And tell me that you love me

Everything's alright

When you're right here by my side

When you look me in the eyes

I catch a glimpse of heaven

I find my paradise

When you look me in the eyes


Everyday, I start to realize

I can reach my tomorrow

I can hold my head up high

And it's all because you're by my side


When you look me in the eyes

And tell me that you love me

Everything's alright

When you're right here by my side


When you look me in the eyes

I catch a glimpse of heaven

I find my paradise


When you look me in the eyes

And tell me that you love me

Everything's alright

When you're right here by my side

When you look me in the eyes

I catch a glimpse of heaven

I find my paradise

When you look me in the eyes

Ohhhhhhhh-oh


****************************~ THE END ~*****************************


[A/N: Check out Joick's Frostop drinks here (they're truly AMAZING these drinks if you ever get a chance to try one!) http://www.frostop.com/drinks_home.htm. 0:48-1:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfi6s8f94l4 = Ty rapping vid (the rap he did from chapter 8)]



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


Author's Note

VirgoAvatar
Present day: Joe age 31; Nick age 21

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
Added on January 27, 2014
Last Updated on January 27, 2014
Tags: joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar