Just One Night

Just One Night

A Story by Vinayak Nagri
"

It's a story about a boy Vijay.

"

                              Just One Night

Once there was a boy aged 5 years and. His school’s name was S.A Public School. He was in Lower Kinder Garden. His name was Vijay. His best friend’s name was Ram. His 3rd day in the school was the worst day of his life. In 1st period he got punishment for not doing his homework. In 2nd period he got punishment for talking to his friend. In third period he got punishment for not doing his work properly. In 4th period he got punishment for going out from the class for 20 minutes and then in the break his knee got hurt. When he was going back to his home in the school bus, the teachers in that bus saw that Vijay is playing Rang Chit* in the bus one teacher took the tazos and threw them out of the bus. When he reached home his mother gave him food. Vijay started to eat the food but then only a cat came there and the food from the plate fell down on the floor. Then his mother said that the rice is over. Then Vijay had to sleep without eating food. It was 12:00 am and Vijay was sleeping and then a boy went into his room and after that night no one has seen Vijay. A black place Vijay was in a black place but he didn’t knew where he was. One day he decided to break the door and that decision really worked. He got to know that he was in London. He put his hand in his pocket and he found an address of a school In London. He went to that school and saw a teacher teaching some students. Then he went to the principal of the school and asked for a job. The principle gave him a job of a peon. Then in a year he got more than $10,000. His salary of a month was just $400 but he got that much money by gambling. His luck was with him. Every time when he plays he gets more than $500. One day he became a businessman, a big businessman. He was an owner of the company called ‘Fronny Under wears’. That company was really working very great. Vijay had now become a millionaire. One day he found his best friend Ram in London. He talked very much with him and asked him to live with him in his bungalow. Ram agreed and they went to Vijay’s building.

It was 12:00 am and Vijay was sleeping.  Then Ram went to Vijay and told him to get up. When Vijay asked why Ram want him to get up.

“Hey where were you in those days. After LKG’s three days I have seen you today when you are 20 years old and a businessman. Where were you in all these days?” replied Ram

“I was in a room. I don’t know whose room was sit but yeah I was in a room” said Vijay

“Ok, Now you can sleep and sorry for disturbing you” said Ram

“Ok, It’s alright” said Vijay and got back to sleep

Then Ram went out of the room and came back in the room with a pistol. Vijay was still sleeping and after that night only his business partner Frond saw him but DEAD. It was just one night who took Vijay to London and then he becomes a millionaire and it was also just one night that killed him.

 Author- Vinayak Nagri

*Rang Chit- A game played by tazos

 

© 2009 Vinayak Nagri


Author's Note

Vinayak Nagri
This story is written by a 10 yr old boy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on March 11, 2009
Last Updated on March 12, 2009

Author

Vinayak Nagri
Vinayak Nagri

Jammu, India



About
I am a 10 yr old boy who loves to write stories. more..