Messages of Faith:  Finding Pasture

Messages of Faith: Finding Pasture

A Chapter by Victorya702
"

Chapter 14. Paragraphs from Pgs. 130 & 131.

"

         I cannot explain the strange, unnatural, supernatural things that have happened throughout my life. I have no answer other than God’s will. If you have decided that you believe that I must be crazy, you’re entitled to your opinion. My response is, if you know me then you know that I am not crazy nor have I ever been. I do know this, there are forces in this world that are hidden from the sight of human eyes, there is good and there is evil, there is joy and there is sadness, there is life and there is death, there is heaven and there is hell, and there are choices for all of us to make.

 
I was given a copy of Connie’s accident report, I read where the first witness on the scene tried to help her, to talk to her, to illicit some type of response from her and failed. I read how she was transported to the hospital and how she never regained consciousness, she was thirty-six. The detective in charge of her case gave me the photographs of the accident. I have never looked at them. I have struggled with the anxiety and grief from that day until I stopped and realized that the sun still rose each morning, life continues, and promises of a new days begin with faith, prayer and forgiveness to carry you through. I forgave myself for losing her. 
 
          Looking back in time I think that perhaps Jesus showed up in my life as much to save me as he did for others. One of the lessons I have learned through time is that he doesn’t just want us to learn to forgive others for their sins against us, but he wants us to be able to forgive ourselves too. As the lyrics in the song sings to us, who knows where the road ends, only time.


© 2009 Victorya702


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 18, 2009


Author

Victorya702
Victorya702

Las Vegas, NV



About
I am a Christian who is inspired by, and writes on Christian faith and principles. I live in the desert and have 3 daughters and one son whose ages are from 9- 29. I work in educational development .. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Chapter by Victorya702