Foreward

Foreward

A Chapter by Victorya702
"

Book: 6x9 Paperback, 136 pgs., Full Color Covers, Christian Writing, by Victorya Available at Amazon.com Print and Kindle edtions.

"

Forward

I opened my eyes from the prayer and looked down at my feet, what was happening, my toes were tingling. The tingling became stronger and it began moving up my feet to my ankles, and then to my knees. The tingling now felt like a warm wave of water flowing on the inside of me. My eyes traveled up my body with the warm billowing feeling which had now made its way up to my chest. Oh my God what was happening? Upward, until I felt the wave touch the top of my head, and then an explosion of light was everywhere.
 
          I said to the Lord what is it that you want from me? The Lord answered, tell them, tell them all, the truth. Jesus is alive and lives among us. I said Lord but what if they don’t believe, what if they laugh and call me crazy? The Lord said to me, it isn’t your job to make them believe you, it is only your job to tell them the truth. The Lord said those sheep that belong to me would hear my voice and know the truth, and those whose hearts and minds are hidden with evil will never believe and will remain lost. The choice is theirs, the gift is free, and salvation is offered to all, they will either accept the truth or perish in their denial. 
 
“I am the good shepherd, I know my sheep and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also, they too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd”  John 10:14


© 2009 Victorya702


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on May 17, 2009


Author

Victorya702
Victorya702

Las Vegas, NV



About
I am a Christian who is inspired by, and writes on Christian faith and principles. I live in the desert and have 3 daughters and one son whose ages are from 9- 29. I work in educational development .. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Chapter by Victorya702