Foreward

Foreward

A Chapter by Victorya702
"

6x9 Paperback, Full Color Covers, 113 pages, ISBN 0-9786719-4-5 by Victorya Available at Amazon Books and Kindle edition. Self Published.

"

Foreward

God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, his Word lasts forever. God does not tell us just because the 21st Century has arrived, and society decides wickedness, and immorality are the way of the future that mankind can determine, change, interpret his law to fit and promote their own ideology. God’s law is not available for legislative consideration, nor is it the U.S. Constitution where sin, corruption, and lawyers can decide to step in and manipulatively create loopholes to advance their agenda.
Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true. 
Psalm 119:142
 
There seems to be a sudden rise in society pushing the religious tolerance of Muslin faith onto the public and into our culture. Muslin faith is to be respected as a religion of choice for those who believe in its system, beliefs, traditions and history. Judeo-Christian faith is to love and revere Yahweh God and Jesus Christ above all other traditions and faith, and should be given the same regard, respect, and freedom in return.
Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. Psalm 40:4
 
God is the Creator of love, and the natural relationships between a man and a woman. Homosexuals hate that concept, which in reality is the truth. Throughout the bible God instructs mankind to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the earth. God instructs mankind on love, marriage, and sexual relationships. God also instructs mankind against the immoral sexual and sinful nature of fornication, lust, and homosexuality. There is no scripture or passage found in the bible that approves, or contributes to any good or right homosexual relationship.
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. Hebrews 13:4, Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall become united and cleave to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24, Matt 19:5;
Cor 6:16; Eph 5:31-33


© 2009 Victorya702


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on May 17, 2009


Author

Victorya702
Victorya702

Las Vegas, NV



About
I am a Christian who is inspired by, and writes on Christian faith and principles. I live in the desert and have 3 daughters and one son whose ages are from 9- 29. I work in educational development .. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Chapter by Victorya702