Don't give up now, warrior

Don't give up now, warrior

A Poem by Velvetwolf55
"

Someone giving you encouragement by a campfire after a hard battle.

"
Don't give up now, warrior, don't chalk this up to you f*****g up, you survived for a reason.
Don't give up now, warrior, because its not your turn to die this season, no, its because you have others to live for, the ones you lost and the ones you'd die for.  
Don't give up now, warrior, think of the ones that would cry for you, the ones that would take this harder.  
Don't give up now, warrior, your armor saved you, but it can't mend itself, it needs your strength too polish it to shine for another to wear one day.  
Don't give up now, warrior, fight for another day, I know it won't be easy to charter but this is just a chip in your armor.  
Don't give up now, warrior, don't make that armor your coffin, its something to wear proudly it shows your scars from the battles and wars in your mind.
Don't give up now, warrior, think of all the lives that you intertwined.  
Don't give up now, warrior, think of all the hearts that could break, like mine.  
Remember, warrior, your strength shines bright, even in the darkest night, your soul and purpose shines like light.

© 2024 Velvetwolf55


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 16, 2024
Last Updated on September 16, 2024