Sesshomaru one shot

Sesshomaru one shot

A Story by Serephine
"

really bored :D

"

Three o'clock every day we went wild.

We flew over the fields of flowers and we rolled in our clean dresses.

But today was different.

Our arms were spread out and our hair loose, cheeks pinked from the wind.

"Faster!" Z screamed beside me, and soon it felt like the wind had picked us up.

Within an instant we were calmed down and frozen.

"We've never been here before." said Z.

We were standing at the edge of the forest, looking in. It was darker, but rays of light shooting in.

"Want to go in?" I asked, grinning.

"We'd get in trouble." said Z.

I stared for a moment then shrugged, and skipped forward so i was half in and half out.

"Coming?"

Z shook her head no. "I don't have a death wish. Father and mother told us not to go in there, Sere."

I rolled my eyes. "Your going to listen to them your whole life? Your fifteen, live somewhat."

She just shook her head. "I'll await you here."

I gave her a smile then turned and continued running into the depths of this dark haven.

Silence greeted me, and the soft wish of the wind that was rattling the leaves.

But my energy died down and i had to stop. I sat on a boulder and caught my breath, rays of light hitting my hair and dress. I looked down, my gaze falling upon my arm where i was bleeding.

I must have hit my arm on something, I thought. I raised my arm and gently went over the scrape with my tongue, then glanced up at the soft noise in the distance.

Water was rushing. I got up and walked to the noise, surprised how this noise was suddenly filling when i hadn't heard it before. I went to the stream and squatted down beside it, washing my hands then sipping water from them.

It was a huge stream, actually. It glided over rocks and was in a rush, a fork in the river that came from a waterfall up ahead. The water was clear and fresh and was something you could step into without clenching you teeth. I let the water run over my fingers and in between. Even let the the tips of my sleeves dip in. The reflection of water was on my face and clothes.

"What are you doing here, human?"

I jerked my gaze up and my hands out of the water at the same time, staring at the guy who was now standing almost knee high in the water. His face was pale and unblemished, his long hair a silvery blue. I paused when my gaze reached his citrine yellow eyes.

"I am not mortal." I said, and sat so that i was kneeling.

"Your not demon." He stated.

I grinned, "No I'm not a demon."

"Then what are you?"

I titled my head and saw that his ears were tilted like an elves. I opened my mouth and showed my incisors. "I, my lord, am a Vampiress."

His eyes narrowed. "Ridiculous."

"That it may be, but my family moved here from the Carpathian Mountains."

"You speak Japanese too well."

I shrugged. "Tell that to my tutor."

I glanced at his hand, which was holding a beautiful sword, his fingers had nails like claws.

"Leave here." He said, and turned to walk away.

"Why?" I asked.

"This is not your place, now leave."

"You don't even know me."

"I don't care, leave."

"Whats your name?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Why?"

"If you don't leave this second, I'll kill you."

I paused, and once again glanced at his sword.

"Thats only because you have the advantage. If i had a sword, then we'd be even and we could fight."

He stared at me.

"How old are you?"

I laughed softly.

"You see, i want to know your name and you want to know my age. Do you have a spare sword?"

"Why?"

"Because then we could have a sword fight and whoever wins gets the answer."

"Ridiculous."

"Somewhat, yes."

He withdrew a second blade from his side and held it to me. I gripped the handle and took it from him.

"So we're going to do this?"

"Yes."

"Then no talking."

I grinned and placed the sword within my left hand and prepared to strike.

He moved first, his sword slamming into mine with a gentlemanly grace that i knew most swordsman didn't have. But the hit made me move back a few steps and duck from his next hit. My eyes narrowed and i gripped the sword tighter before going after him, in which he avoided my attacks quite easily. He aimed again, twirling as he did so, but i hit against his sword and in reflex went in for the kill, but he blocked it.

"Relax." He said, and my head shot up.

"What?" I asked right when his sword clashed into mine again and my sword fell out of my hand.

"Damn!" I said, and went to reach for it. Right as i touched it i felt the tip of his sword against my throat.

I thumbled for my sword, but it wasn't any use, I didn't dare move.

"Answer the question." He said.

"I'm sixteen."

He lowered his sword then, and reached out his hand for the other one. I went to pass it to him but before i even moved it flew into his hand.

"Whats your name?"

"That's my quest-"

"Just answer."

I sighed. "I am Serephine."

"Serephine of the Vampire's...i see."

I stood up and crossed my arms.

He turned away from me and began walking in the water toward the waterfall.

Then stopped.

"I am Sesshomaru."

I smiled, and went to say, 'How old are you', but before the words were out of my mouth, he wasn't there.

I didn't know Demons could dematerialize, I thought.

I shook my head and headed toward to woods.

I'd be back...soon.

© 2008 Serephine


Author's Note

Serephine
ignore the lower case i's.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Whoa, Sere. That was really good. I like it! :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


this was really good, and i hope to see more from u

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

976 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2008

Author

Serephine
Serephine

Westerly- the most boring place on the face of the planet., RI



About
Hellooooooooooo! My name is Sarah but I also use the name Serephine, who I use for a lot of my OC's. I love to read, and I love to write. I'm not nearlyt as active as I used to be on this website b.. more..

Writing
Apostolos Apostolos

A Story by Serephine