The Truth

The Truth

A Poem by Vampyre of Fantasy

I lied,

I am sorry.

 

You asked,

Do you love me?

I said I think so.

 

The truth is yes,

I love you,

I don't think I've ever been more sure.

 

I couldn't tell you,

Not knowing how you feel.

 

I want you to know,

I've fallen in love with you.

© 2012 Vampyre of Fantasy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeh, that's a feel of the heart of making love without speaking ... it's pulses' that beat every time with an every beat of heart for love if someone's in love of love. You've loved someone because your heart beaten for someone so, there's no need to muse that words you love the someone or not, it's an inner sense of one heart that hears that feels the voices of other heart with whom you're in love that beats more fast making a love to live in one heart, that's all here i've got. Well penned poem, it's created into the words of joy and happiness of love, i've enjoyed the piece you made, the heart's beaten in the write and you've captured the moments of the heart beating pulses into the words and converted into the great form of poem which's further's many forms to elaborate the views.it's a beautiful work, well structured and the words're creatively demonstrated in the piece. Great write, well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vampyre of Fantasy

10 Years Ago

You are completely correct when you fall in love with someone they are all you think about, all you .. read more
Wow. This is a great poem. If he could see this im sure he would be very happy about it. It wouldve been great if it were longer, but it is fantastic the way it is.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so sweet and real. I can hear someone saying it in my head; the language and flow make it seem like someone's actually talking.

If it were me, I would take out the "of something" in the third stanza and change the last line to "I've fallen in love with you." But it's not me, it's you, and if you think it's better the way it is, leave it that way. :)

Seriously, this was like a breath of fresh air. It's so simple and honest. Wonderful write.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Vampyre of Fantasy

12 Years Ago

Thank you for the advice and I think I will change that.
short but sweet...good job:-).

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Vampyre of Fantasy

12 Years Ago

Thank you:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2012
Last Updated on August 14, 2012

Author

Vampyre of Fantasy
Vampyre of Fantasy

CO



About
I love to read and write just about anything. I also enjoy to dance and do art. I think that people who can write well have an amazing talent. I love to read other people's work as well as work on .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..