Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Vampiregirl

                                         

January 3rd 1991 at 4:00 am a baby named Ann was born. To you it may seem insignificant because there is a baby born every second.  This was a very different child. She would one day save millions of people. She would save the future.

 From the moment Ann was born she had suffered. Being born in an alley is the most dangerous ways to be born. Her father went missing the day after she had been conceived. Not many people put much thought into his disappearance. It was believed he had been killed by a drug or gang related incident. That was the kind of things he was into. He was never seen again.

Ann’s mother grew up as a spoiled rich brat who got whatever she wanted. Some felt bad for her because she had been told her entire life she had not been wanted.  To her that didn’t matter. She got into hard drugs around the age of 12. By The age of 16 her father had begun to bail her out of jail continuously. In her mind Ann’s mother could get away with anything she wanted. That’s probably what led her to the idea of giving birth to her accident child in an alley. She expected to get rid of the child and live on her life as if it had never happened. Her plan may have worked if the mother had not died while giving birth. Personally I blame karma for that.

Surprisingly Ann survived this alley birth. A day after the birth a police officer had found the small child and put her into foster care. She lived with an older couple with barely any human interaction except when they fed her. Being locked in the attic room, Ann knew little about the world. She had taught herself how to walk, but could not yet master how to speak. She spent hours listening to the streets below.

 When the old couple died on her fifth birthday Ann was moved to another foster family. The family consisted of a father and an older brother. By her sixth birthday Ann had learned the meaning of drunk and abusive. She had never seen her foster father sober. She was beaten on a daily basis, and on a weekly basis to the point of being unconscious. The more alcohol her foster father had consumed, the worse she was hit. She learned to deal with him as best she could, and avoided him when she couldn’t. She was not allowed outside or to school. Her foster father made sure no one knew she existed. The only way she knew about the world was by the newspaper. She would sneak the newspaper into her bedroom slowly teaching herself to read. The shame is that the only things written in a newspaper are all of the unfortunate events that have occurred. Ann was trapped in a world that she believed was crumbling.

When she turned ten she found out the meaning of rape. Her older brother had turned 17. They had rarely talked. As far as her brother was concerned Ann was the family’s own personal slave, and his father’s punching bag. If his father was going to use the slave for his own personal gain, so was he. Whenever he was bored he would take ten year old Ann into his bedroom, lock the door, and have his way with her. He had told her not to scream, and that this was what little girls did. She did as she was told.

By thirteen Ann could not take anymore. At exactly midnight she snuck out the dog door, and vowed never to return to that house unless it was by her own choice. She was now on her own. With no people or life experience Ann had no idea what she was getting herself into. She didn’t know where she was going. All she knew is that she just had to keep moving no matter what happened.



© 2011 Vampiregirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on August 29, 2011


Author

Vampiregirl
Vampiregirl

About
I usually dont finish my stories, but if you want me to you gatta ask. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Vampiregirl