Chapter four: Meeting the last

Chapter four: Meeting the last

A Chapter by Vampiregirl

We tried to go on life as normal as possible. Normal for us anyway. It was difficult when someone would say something that applied to one of our ablilities, but we couldnt laugh. It would almost be a dead givaway. The three of u started spending more and more time together. Until one day one more was added to our group. I dont remember how it happened at all. Neither does she for that matter. Rosemary. She was another of my close friends that didnt have human-qualities. Like the other two she was royalty. She was Rosemary, Queen of Vampires. She was at the top of the food chain, above all others. When we found out this information, we were glad that we had a new outcast added into our group, but me and Amy were scared as we could be. Not scared that if we got her even a little upset we could have been her possible lunch like we should have been. No, not at all. We were more scared that her and Snake would not be very compatible. Its a semi-known fact that Vampires, and Werewolves do not get along well at all. Its not exactly known why, but its not the smartest thing to put them together. This was even worse. We had the King, and Queen in close range together. We were scared, but that wasn't even close to letting any of our group members go. Our group was now complete. We were very close. We knew alot about one another especially things others didnt know. We still lookout for others like us, but we doubt we'll be lucky enough to find any more. This was the end of group, but just the very very beggining of out problems.



© 2009 Vampiregirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 2, 2009


Author

Vampiregirl
Vampiregirl

About
I usually dont finish my stories, but if you want me to you gatta ask. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Vampiregirl