Chapter three: Meeting the second

Chapter three: Meeting the second

A Chapter by Vampiregirl

After that party not much in my life had changed very fast. Me and Amy would never talk about it in the open with a fear of being caught. We would talk every once in a while about different things that were happening when we were sure that no one was around. Nothing really changed my life that much except the satisfaction that I was no longer alone. When I told Amy that i was happy I wasnt alone she told me that there were more of us. She brought over Snake, and he explained that he was also royalty. He was king of the werewolves. They knew each of their secrets because royalty of the not-all-humans communicate on every planet. Knowing this should have made me terrified and run away knowing that I might have been attacked any second. I didnt run, and i wasnt even scared. Maybe it was because I knew both of them so well that just because I knew something else about them doesnt make them any different from before I found it out. I hoped it was the same for them. I hoped it didnt make them feel uncomfortable, and without any secrets at all. I still dont know if it does or not because these days i look around more in peoples heads to try and find more like us. We talked for as long as we could about some of the details that came with being king of the werewolves. We still talk today, and I find out much more each and every day. I also explained to him about my ability because I thought it would have to be fair. ( That was a mistake letting him know my weakness but ill get to that later). After we found that out we continued living1 for a while.



© 2009 Vampiregirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 2, 2009


Author

Vampiregirl
Vampiregirl

About
I usually dont finish my stories, but if you want me to you gatta ask. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Vampiregirl