Chapter two: Meeting the first

Chapter two: Meeting the first

A Chapter by Vampiregirl

Up until I turned fourteen I was all alone in my struggle. Then there was the party. You see..the other abilitied were all my very close friends before I even found out. This particular party was very boring, and everyone was just sitting around doing nothing so i decided to walk around. I tripped and fell as soon as i got up. One of my best guy friends, snake, ran over to help me up. When he did this he grabbed my arm. When i had gotten up i sat in the chair and was too shocked at what i had heard to realise how extremely tired I was at that moment.He was going to kill himself either during the summer, or as soon as we started our 10th grade year of high school. ( we were in 9th) I knew I had to tell Amy what I had heard. ( Amy had a huge crush on snake and was always around him) I was about to get up when I realised that I couldnt just tell her how I got my information. I couldnt come up with anything else to use as a story that would work. I had decided. I had to tell Amy the truth about me in order to save Snake. I walked over to Amy, and asked to talk to her. We both walked to an empty corner of the room to talk. I suddenly realised how drained I was, so i collapsed on the floor. I told Amy to sit next to me because I was pretty sure I couldnt get up again. We mustv'e talked for about an hour and a half about all of the new information like my power and what information I had heard. When we had about finished I was surprised to see she wasn't as shocked as I thought she would be. I was being dramatic, and imagined her running away screaming, but thats beside the point. She looked almost calm. She then started explaining to me that she wasnt normal either. She was not of THIS earth. She was from another. She was a princess of a far off planet that was not discovered and hopefully never will be.  I was a little shocked. I dont usually roam in peoples heads at all, and when i do its usually what theyre thinking at that moment. Most of the time people are thinking of what theyre doing at that second. I was hoping my expression was as calms as hers was, but she didnt laugh, so i think it was. Suddenly I realised I wasnt alone anymore. I wasnt the only person with non human qualities in me. Then I remembered the whole reason I told Amy my secret, and we began talking on that subject again.



© 2009 Vampiregirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on June 2, 2009


Author

Vampiregirl
Vampiregirl

About
I usually dont finish my stories, but if you want me to you gatta ask. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Vampiregirl