Chapter one: All alone

Chapter one: All alone

A Chapter by Vampiregirl

Three friends. Three girls and a boy. One of three girls is me. My name is isabelle. I am a very...different child. I always see the worst in people. Its really not my fault that I do though. Most people would if they heard the horrid things people think about others. Every since I was young I had a gift. Well..thats what others would call it. Me? I call it a curse. You see in life you NEVER get things the way you want. Theres ALWAYS a catch. The catch for my 'gift' is that it works on touch. For example if a person were to touch my skin dierectly I would hear everything they had ever thought since they were born. It goes by so fast though that i cant understand most of it, and I get very drained of energy after hearing all of it. Not all of it works on touch though. If i wanted to hear what a person thought at a certain time or what they were thinking at that very moment I could do it without touching them. Now, you may say "just dont touch people" . Imagine yourself with a boyfriend. He reaches for your hand and you take it. All of a sudden you hear all the horrible things he thought about you, other girls, and your friends. You cant even yell at him for it or get mad because its his own private thoughts. Now imagine yourself at school with your friends. All of a sudden your friend comes up crying hystericly. You try to hug her to comfort her, but then you feel all of her or his pain, and you feel worse than she or he does. I think you get the point. Its my ability. Another problem with it is I have to deal with that, and all the normal teenage drama. Sometimes it gets to be a bit much especially when you know your alone. Noone feels your pain. Noone knows what your going through. They dont even have a clue. Well.. at least...thats what I thought. Thats what I thought...until I met the other abilitied.



© 2009 Vampiregirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on June 2, 2009


Author

Vampiregirl
Vampiregirl

About
I usually dont finish my stories, but if you want me to you gatta ask. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Vampiregirl