Just a bunch of cliffhangers..if ya want em finished tell me.

Just a bunch of cliffhangers..if ya want em finished tell me.

A by Vampiregirl

1)She walked slowly up the creeping stairs being careful to step in a weak step and fall through. She was barely conserened with the creepy old house she was in. She was more concered with what was at the top. Would it be her long lost father, and an extremely happy reunion? Would it be her killer, and the painful end of her life? Or would it be something unknown? She didnt know, but she needed to. She reached the top. She began looking around. Then.. a scream..........(to be cont'd)

 

2)She entered the room quickly. She had to get what she needed before they found her. She scaned the room quickly for the letter. Then she saw it. The colors clashed with the dull torn down room. She ran over to it and picked it up.  Suddenly an icy finger slid down her neck. It made her shiver. She turned around slowly not wanting to see what it was. When she finally got around she was staring right into the face of.....(to be cont'd)

 

A loud crash. A momenta pause. A scream in the night. Everything seemed to be happening so slowly. Snap! the tree began falling. She then realised her sister sitting right where the tree was about to crash. She tried to scream but it was not heard over the loud bangs and screams of others. She tried to struggle free. She knew she had a minute to get free. She was almost out when the tree snaped....(to be cont'd)

© 2008 Vampiregirl


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

woooooooooooow i like them

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2008

Author

Vampiregirl
Vampiregirl

About
I usually dont finish my stories, but if you want me to you gatta ask. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Vampiregirl