Enjoy Virtual Reality Gaming in VRsutz

Enjoy Virtual Reality Gaming in VRsutz

A Story by vrsutz Brossard
"

VRsutz is a virtual reality arcade located in the heart of Brossard on blvd. Taschereau. With the latest technology equipment you may now fully immerse yourself into other realities and try your favor

"
  1. VR Stations
  • Action
  • Multiplayer
  • Sports
  • Horror
  • Family
  • Puzzle & Mystery
  1. Simulators
  2. Archery
  3. Magic Rooms

VR Stations:

Virtual Reality (VR) means using computer technology to create a simulated environment. So we take our VR headset and push you into the new world. Traditional interfaces and 2D surfaces are the last millennium. This is not your grandfather Pong, we are talking. Our motion capture system throws you an old joystick with yesterday’s news, and you jump for joy as you cross the barriers to save the day. Not sure where to start your journey into the digital depths? Don’t worry, our trained VIE technology will save you the galaxy in no time. We have a variety of games in our library that will surprise beginners and experts and leave your guest with a truly unique experience.

Think of a VR station like Bowling Alley Lane. Most people can share a nook but only one person can bowl at a time. Similarly, since each station has only one VR headset, many people can still share the station, with only one person from that station at any given time.

Simulators:

Virtual reality VR simulator (virtual amusement ride / virtual gaming simulator / virtual motion simulator) is a tool for human immersion in virtual reality for the purpose of public entertainment. For example, VRsutz arcade near réalité virtuelle quartier dix30 in Brossard and Terrebone. Virtual entertainment is not, in the strict sense, a computer with virtual reality glasses (helmets) and game content. With hardware and software, the attractions of virtual reality use additional means to increase immersion effectiveness, for example, water splash, wind effect, vibration, physical vibration. The same techniques are used in XD cinema, but there are two important differences between them and virtual reality simulators:

Video technology (3D video for cinema and 360 degree video for simulators]

Interaction and lack of interaction (Interaction Management Process)

There are virtual rides that are not interactive. In this case, they differ from X-D cinema only through different modern video technologies.

Simulator base for 3-DoF or 6-DoF platform simulating VR movies or games

Classification:

  • Interactive
  • Non interactive

Virtual entertainment can also be classified on the position of the user’s body during the operation: sitting, standing, suspended, and so on.

Virtual entertainment can also be classified as the possibility of adding additional devices such as gaming joysticks.

Profile:

  • Special (flight simulator, driving simulator, etc.)
  • Universal

Networking opportunities:

  • With network mode
  • Without network mode

Simulation Games:

A simulation video game describes a variety of super-category video games, usually designed to mimic real-world tasks.

A simulation attempts to copy various activities from real life to sports for various purposes such as sports training, analysis or evaluation. There are usually no set goals in the game, instead allowing the player to control the character or environment independently. Various examples include war games, commercial games, and role playing simulators.

Archery:

Archery is the art, sport, practice, or skill of using a bow to drive an arrow. The word comes from the Latin orcas. Historically, archery has been used for hunting and warfare. In modern times, it is mainly competitive sports and entertainment. A person involved in archery is usually called an archer or bowler, and a person who likes or specializes in archery is sometimes called toxophyllite.

You experience one aspect of the competition when you are trying to overtake others in three rounds and get the highest score. The closer your arrow touches the target center, the higher the score. The winner is the highest scoring player out of three rounds.

Augmented and virtual reality is a cutting-edge technology that enthuses consumers, engages them emotionally, and transforms them. As a new market, you cannot miss VR and AR which are already in this phase and are already becoming mainstream. Follow our next lessons to bring you some of the best VR games and some amazing surprises we cooked at our ARVRtech studio.

Magic Room:

Magic Room is just a new world for you to enter into your second life. As you enter in the magic room, you just enter in another word with new sights, imagination and thinking. You get relaxed, and let yourself be entering in your dreamed environment.

  • Take your enjoy moment, take a breath, and watch things happening around you.
  • You will see things and the appearance of a creature, and every time you try out an experience, something new happens.
  • We have created a single built-in space where the user can experience the immense atmosphere of a luxury living space.
  • Unauthorized 3D audio adds a spatial element to your audio effects, bringing a much greater sense of reality to you. VRsutz Magic Room’s audio is perfect with surround-sound speaker configuration.
  • Many magic rooms are available with different, beautiful, attractive and surprising environment where you can spend your time according to your mood and interest.

© 2020 vrsutz Brossard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on May 22, 2020
Last Updated on May 22, 2020
Tags: vide game, canada, vr, virtual reality arcade