He Taught Me

He Taught Me

A Poem by Trixie Lynne
"

A Poem About My Jesus

"

             

 

                             He taught me , He taught me . He Taught me

                            what it means to love unconditionally .

                          He taught me how to see the suffering, that no one else sees .

                        He taught me how to reach the lost , lonely, broken , and weary .

                      He taught me of his mercy and his grace, that abounds . He taught me to

 

           walk      by faith ,and not by what I view in front of me . He taught me how to        forgive the  unforgivable . He taught me to live, when I was spiritually dying . He wiped away every tear, that I was crying.   He fills my heart with a joy unspeakable, And  with words I cant express.  As the emotions arise, when my Jesus  he comes nigh, As  I begin to praise him and  lift my hands high .  Then His  holy presence fills the room, with an essence so sweet ,that it fills me with such peace, it brings me to my knees. And  passes all the understanding of this world ,that I will ever need.  Yes Jesus is the only confirmation for me! '' Oh how he taught me''  He taught me all of these things ..............

               

                                     

© 2013 Trixie Lynne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on May 22, 2013

Author

Trixie Lynne
Trixie Lynne

Saint Louis, MO



About
Im a 28 yr old recovering drug addict /alcholic/ and dealer , Who is now a Christian saved by God's grace . I live in a small town outside of Saint Louis in the country where I reside with my husb.. more..

Writing