Awake In The Morning

Awake In The Morning

A Poem by Trixie Lynne

Well.... I almost woke up early this morning , as I lay in the bed I heard the birds chirping, and singing a beautiful tune , the sun was shining so bright, and the sky I could see from the window, was soo blue., But I just lay there tired from lack of sleep . I'm getting closer, I feel it coming . I'm going to break this sleeping spirit that is over me . I will wake up early it is only a matter... of time now :') I remember when I used to wake up every morning praising (My) Lord and just dancing to the sunrise . Oh How I miss the morning dew on the grass and the beautiful clouds as they began to appear in the sky . And sometimes I would even see a shooting star or a cluster of asteroids ( mini ) of course falling and disappearing into vapor from the sky . Oh yes I will awake early once more even if it means I have to cut short my time  I will awake in the morning once more.

© 2013 Trixie Lynne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013

Author

Trixie Lynne
Trixie Lynne

Saint Louis, MO



About
Im a 28 yr old recovering drug addict /alcholic/ and dealer , Who is now a Christian saved by God's grace . I live in a small town outside of Saint Louis in the country where I reside with my husb.. more..

Writing