Last And Final Vow

Last And Final Vow

A Poem by Trixie Lynne
"

This Poem is about Divorce

"

                               When I said I'd take you  It meant I accepted you flaws and all 

              When I promised to be true to you it meant faithful down to my soul   that I ever knew existed before  Whether it be in the good times or the bad in sickness and in health , I've gave you all I have had within me until I couldn't take the hurt anymore  So much that I could barely stand to bear it and I fell to the ground weeping on my knees at the edge of the bed on the floor When I said I would love  honor  cherish and obey you    I must have just hit my head on a wall  Because much unlike you  I believe I was too young to understand any of  the meaning  at all  And since God brought us together I believe only he can provide us with the tools to rise or fall in  crashing through this spiritual wall that has separated us from being who we are  And when  God  joined us together he chose the best for both  but somewhere along the journey we lost sight of our value and worth but  only he can help   resolve  or end this choice to divorce    And if we choose not to turn to him and just let it become wasted years then I say its our loss and his great gain for we are the one who  failed to deliver our all and  allowed it to slip away instead of facing our fears and sacrificing some pride .     But only he can give us permission to be released from each others toil and despair  and should our   hearts  become tired and weary of love  may we pray for strength to come from above   If that be our choice may he give us the courage to fight for what we believe  is right in receiving   for we are justified in his holy eyes    And since it can't be man to divide  May It be God who decides for he is the judge and the jury and the lawyer too And if   we can only receive healing from the broken heart may we always  ever do our part and  pray about whats causing this matter of the heart  that has caused this marriage to die and fall apart no matter what the outcome may be may God send his angels to comfort me and bring me peace so I can rest sweet in knowing that I am Free from it all and that I conclude my last and final vow that never again will I allow a man to treat be so unfair for I deserve more then every single lock that God knows is in my hair . And May I always find my beauty that exists only from within knowing that I am created perfect in his image .

© 2013 Trixie Lynne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The way your words flow is perfect! This was a very nice poem. I sincerely hope and pray things will go better for you! Keep your eyes on Jesus and he will pull you out of this:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is beautiful hun and I agree with Angel, you can do it and so can I if we hang onto his faith! Im here for you, just like I know you are for me

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hang on to your faith, Honey.
It is the only thing in this ugly old world worth hanging on to.
And may God bless you and keep you, may God make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Trixie Lynne

11 Years Ago

Thanks Crystal And You Know it Girl !
Trixie Lynne

11 Years Ago

I definitely will Angel I agree My faith is what has kept me strong and growing more spiritual every.. read more
Trixie Lynne

11 Years Ago

You know its a good feeling to know that spiritual writing is still valued and appreciated :')

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 14, 2013
Last Updated on May 14, 2013

Author

Trixie Lynne
Trixie Lynne

Saint Louis, MO



About
Im a 28 yr old recovering drug addict /alcholic/ and dealer , Who is now a Christian saved by God's grace . I live in a small town outside of Saint Louis in the country where I reside with my husb.. more..

Writing