The Boy I Last Loved....a sequel

The Boy I Last Loved....a sequel

A Story by trisharoy
"

Atlast all the question on Susan mind got answered....and i think my readers will also get all the answers. At last there will be a twist in the tale and i hope you all will love it. .

"
It took almost a week for me to recover completely. Although my physical injuries got healed but my mind was in great perplexity.  Every incident that happened on that day was putting stress on my mind.  But Reene’s advice provided me some light in the obscured darkness. She told me to go to that place where Ronald and I first met, I was born. My hometown could come up with some answers for all the questions which my mind is asking for days. So I have decided to go to MERTON. I did not want Karl to go with me, but as he insisted I was bound to take him with me. So we headed for Merton.

When we reached there the house seemed to have added some more years to its age. Now it can be very well used as a plot for haunted movies. From the cracked walls of the house roots of banyan tress was hanging down. The house has lost all its glory. We haven’t come into this house since our parents died. As I was a psychologist I remained preoccupied with my practice and Karl was a painter, so we could not manage much time to pay a visit here. And both of us did not posses any will to come to that place where a series of unfortunate events occurred.

Our parents died 10 years back. Both of them died leaving a series of mysterious events behind them. Our parents were found lifeless on a nearby forest. Though doctor had confirmed that they had died because of heart attack and it seemed very usual to everyone else but I felt that the death was very unusual. I was in London when my parents died but Karl was here. But he told that on that day he was told by his parents to stay at home as they were going for a party. It was assumed by the police that on their way to Richard’s house where the party had been held they faced the heart attack. But still the question arises that why they were found at jungle. I could not make up my mind that my parents died just for a reason as usual as heart attack. Though in my mind a lot of question was hovering but I forcefully put an end to all of it because I know that all of my questions will remained unanswered.

Anyway, apart from the bad memories my mind was also nurturing our lovely childhood memories. It seems that only a week had passed since our parents died. And it seems that it was a matter of month before when I and Karl used to get good night kisses from our mom, when our whole family used to go for a long drive or maybe a family picnic. But when I put my focus on the condition of the house one can easily predict that it is left abandoned for years. Except the cockroaches, mice, bats and many other types of insects no one had ever touched that house in these 10 years. After putting a good amount of efforts Karl had opened all the rusty locks of the house. I am really missing my parents.

It was raining for the last one hour and our neighbour Mrs. Pattinsion have invited us to have our dinner at their place. At the middle of every conversation I was asking her does she know anything     about my parent’s death but she was letting me down every time.  She had delivered me those information which I know from earlier. She does not possess any surplus information. I was leaving all my hopes and I was feeling all my hard works will be in vain. But I was a little astonished as my brother is behaving oddly with me. It did not seem that Karl was putting his full effort with me to expose the mystery of our parent’s death and I am finding it unusually odd.

Next day I went to Ronald house to gather some information about his accident. As Karl refused to come with me so I had came alone but my brother behaviour is really bothering me. He also told me that nothing fruitful can come out from this search mission, it is better for me to through my hands up in air and spend the rest days of my holidays by enjoying the weather. But still my heart refused to move back.

Ronald’s mom was taken aback at my visit to their house. She told me to have a sit and without much delay I straight came to the point. I

“So, aunty I just want to know something about Ronald’s death.” I said.

“It’s has been a long time since he died. But where you have been for so long and suddenly why you are coming up with all this questions? Everything is very well known to you too.” She said after leaving a deep breath of confusions.

I narrated the entire story to her. After listening to the whole story she stood up to make some tea for us. She came back after a span of fifteen minutes. After taking a few sips from her coffee she finally spoke up.

“Ronald did not die a usual death he was murdered.” She muttered.

‘’What?” I asked.

“He died in a car accident. His car failed the breaks and fell down from the cliff. But the car can’t have that break problem because it had been come from the service centre a day before the accident took place. So someone manipulated the break. Ronald had been killed by someone.” She said.

‘’Did you have any idea who had tried to kill him?” I asked her.

She shook her head. But I was happy at that thought that maybe I found some clue and it may help me to solve all the mysteries.

I was about to leave the house when Ronald’s mom summoned me again. She told me that she had forgotten to tell that on the day of the accident Ronald went to meet Karl. And he told me that they will have a night out your house. After hearing this I was shocked. Karl did not tell anyone about their visit. Anyway I told her thank you and left their place.

I was unable to understand why Karl hided that fact from everyone.  But before I could ask any question another incident happened which gave all the answers to my questions.

I was in rage and I wanted to ask Karl why he did all this. Did he want to hide something from all of us? When I was about to enter into my house our neighbour Mrs. Pattinson summoned me.  Her son Fedrick wanted to tell me something.  So I went with her. I asked her what is the matter but she remained silent.

I saw Fedrick was sitting on the couch and as soon as I entered he stood up and greeted me. I asked him what he wanted to tell me. He suddenly clutched my hand and pulled me down. At this action of him I was stunned.

“I know you came to know everything about Ronald’s accident.” Fedrick exclaimed.

“Yes, I probably knew everything about that accident, oh! Sorry murder. But I wanted to ask that person why he did such sin. ” I said. But before I could finish my words Fedrick put his finger in my lips indicating me to keep quiet. Then he released his grip and stood up.

“Susan, before everything gets over I need to tell u something very important.” He said.

“Yeah! Go ahead.” I said.  

“I love you Susan and I had killed your parents and Ronald.”

My blood went cold, my thinking ability got blocked and before I could utter any word Fedrick threw a vase targeting my head but before it could hit me Karl, came caught hold of the vase and saved me. After inspecting that the situation is not going in favour of him Fedrick tried to ran away but Karl caught hold of him.

After that incident I had reported against Fedrick in the police. And the police arrested him and he accepted his guilt.

After someday I went to dungeon to end up all my queries about all those accidents.

“Fedrick I want to ask you something.’’ I said.

“I know what you want to ask and I will tell you everything” he said.

“I am the one who killed your parents Susan. I have told your parents that I want to marry you but they had put down my proposal. So in immense rage I had planned to kill them. When they are going to the party I followed them and I forced them to stop the car near the jungle. As soon as they came out of the car targeting them I have thrown black widow spider, very dangerous specie of spider. But it was a dead one but both of them have an Arachnophobia. It is a phobia of spiders. So as soon as they saw it they had a heart attack and it lead to their death.” he said.

He heaved a deep breath and tears come roll down from his eyes.

“What about Ronald? How he died?” I said

“You already know that he died in a car accident.  And that accident occurred according to my plan. The breaks did not work because I have malfunctioned it. I love you and I cannot see you and Ronald together. So I have killed him” he said.

“But what you got by doing all this. You was my next door boy and nothing can change the fact. And you just put yourself down in my eyes. I hate you so much; you have murdered my parents and the person whom I loved.” I said

Karl told me to keep my temper under control. He also told me that he suspected Fedrick.

“But still one thing remained unanswered.” I said.

“I know what you wanted to mean. That boy at your hospital is an orphan boy. Fedrik used him to get into your life. And that day he went to kill you.” Karl said.

“But why me? He said he love me.” I asked.

“Fedrick had stolen that picture of yours from me. And at the corner he had just written R.A.B. And when Ronald died on that day he had stolen the pendant from his neck. And he manipulated that boy Jacob’s mind. Though that boy real name is Peter. But at the end that boy started liking you and on that day when Fedrick tried to kill you he tried to save you by throwing that vase but as a result of a bad target it landed on your head. But Fedrick somehow managed to escape. I was suspecting Fedrick for few days so I started to follow him. And after sometime that accident happened I rescued you and admitted you to the hospital.” Karl said.

“You have seen any boy there?”  I said.

“No” he said.

“But when we came back to Merton I started to find that boy. And I found a boy who matches exactly with your description and when I enquired him everything was clear to Me.” he said.

After a month,

I adopted the boy, Peter but I named him Ronald. And I will remain ever grateful to him for saving my life. FINALLY ALL MY QUERIES GOT ANSWERED AND ALL THE MYESTRIES GOT REVEALED.

© 2016 trisharoy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You so great. nice Job I like your feeling

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
1 Review
Added on May 22, 2016
Last Updated on May 22, 2016