The Boy I Last Loved....

The Boy I Last Loved....

A Story by trisharoy
"

It's a love story with some untold answer. I hope like the main propagonist every reader will try to come up with an answer.

"
When I gained my senses I felt the immense pain that was injecting my body. And still I somehow managed to sit upright. When I inspected my surrounding I found that i was in hospital. I saw that a figure was standing infront of me. But before i could recognize the person i again lost my senses.

"Hello! How are you?" I asked.
"Still alive." the young boy told me without facing me. He had fixed his glance on the road that layed just infront of the hospital.
"Ahhh. It seems that winter will arrive very soon. The weather is changing." I said, hopeing to break the unusual silence.
In return he just nodded his head.
"So Mr. Beckham what have you drawn today?" I asked him.
He handed me a picture. In that picture there was a girl and i was about to loose my senses
But somehow i managed to stay normal.
"Can you tell me Jacob who is the girl in the picture?" I asked.
But he told that he don't know. And he wanted to present me the drawing.
"Hey Susan! Where you have been lost? You can't stick to just one person for hours. You have other patients also." Reene said
All of my thoughts were broken when Reene gave a small lecture about my responsibility. And i kept the picture in my bag.


I am a doctor. I am a psychologist and i work in a rehabilation centre. And the young boy Jacob is a patient. He got admitted a month before. He is an orphan boy. Although the people of his orphanage admitted him by saying that he is mad. But i am inspecting him for last one month and i did not came across any types of madness performed by him. He is rather very creative. His paintings are worthy to be praised and it does not look like a eleven year old boy had done them.

I did not got much time to spen my thoughts over that painting. When i was in my bed I suddenly thought about that painting. I quickly switched on the lights and searched for the painting in my bag. I unfolded the painting and at the left corner i saw a signature. R.A.B, in bold letters Jacob had written it. When i saw the painting i was shocked because i can very well recognize the face in the picture. It was 20 years before me. I can also recognize the dress. I had worn it on my 11th birthday. But i was unable to understand how Jacob drew my face. He was not even born at that time forget about knowing me. And the three letters R.A.B was also the reason of my concern. I could not solved the puzzled why Jacob Beckham signed as R.A.B in his painting. And with the name R.A.B i could remember someone. Ronald Arheus Beckham. It only took a second for me to recall his name. I can never forgot Ronald because he was the boy whom i last loved.

Ronald and I used to madly love each other. And if everything had favoured our fortune then we would have been couples. But suddenly due to an accident he died. We are friends from kindergarden. And slowly and steadily we had fallen in love. But i lost him when i was 15. But before he died he gave me a pendant where his name is engraved. And i gave him a look alike pendant but with my name engraved in it. So i took out the pendant and old memories was coming in my mind like a flim.


With my phone beeping sound my thoughts got interrupted. And by keeping all my thoughts aside i picked up the phone. I heared Reene's voice from the other end of the line. She was telling to come me quickly as Jacob was breaking every possible thing in the room. I cut the phone and when i look outside from the window i saw that the darkness of night was already finished and the sky was red with the first rays of the sun. I had not slept the whole night.

I dressed up as quickly as possible and bored a taxi. But i did not have the idea that this morning sun rays is going to change my life forever.

I reached there within one hour. And as soon as he saw me he came and hugged me. My mind could not pace with his fast action and just for a moment i went numb. My senior Mr. Farnandez instructed me to hug him in reflex. And i did so. After that Jacob was crying, maybe just to melt me and was telling that he wants to go with me at my house. I assured him that i will look into this matter.

I talked with the management of the hospital and as i am one of the doctors of their hospital they talked with me politely. After hearing everything they told me that i can keep the boy with me. As the peoples from his orphanage did not showed their faces after the day they had admitted him here.

So i brought him to my house. This is the first time that i have seen his joyous face. It was fulled with delight. After having our lunch Jacob told me that he wanted me to be his model. He wanted to draw me and without much fuss i agreed to her proposal.

When 10-20 minitues had already passed Jacob suddenly stooped his drawing and was gazing at my pendant which Ronald gave me. I was unable to understand the fact and i finally asked him that does he know anytbing about that pendant. So he went near to my study table where the pendant was kept and he show me something which i did not expect to see even in my dreams. He showed me a look alike pendant only in it my name was embedded.

My mind got overcasted with lots of thoughts. There a lots of question i wanted to ask Jacob. But as soon as i opened my mouth Jacob took the flower vase from the table and thrown at my direction and it came and directly hit my forehead. And i lost all my senses

I finally stooped. I narrated the entire incident to Renne and Karl without looking at them. I was sitting at the hospital bed and i am facing the window. Karl is my brother and Renne is my second most best friend. My first best friend is ofcourse Ronald. After hearing the story everyone was making their mind to give a conclusion. And Karl was the one to speak firsr.
"So you are here in this condition for Mr. Jacob Beckham". Karl asked.
"Yeah!" I exclaimed.
"So u r telling that there is a possibility that Jacob has some relatn with Ronald." Renne said.
I nodded in agreement.
"BUT WHY HE TRIED TO KILL ME." I said.
After that i again faced the window. My brain stopped working. It can be for the injury or for the ocean of queries it wants to ask but knowing that nobody is there to answer.


© 2016 trisharoy


Author's Note

trisharoy
As i have said earlier please ignore my grammar problem. Hope you all like the mystery. And the conclusion will be there in my next post.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on May 15, 2016
Last Updated on May 15, 2016