Ch. 2: Display your feathers!

Ch. 2: Display your feathers!

A Chapter by Trent Walk
"

put on a dramatic display and watch her melt!

"

 

Men, stop and think about it. What are your talents? What comes easy and natural for you? Once you have determined this, take that thing and turn it into your secret love weapon. Don't wait for her to discover your abilities and strong suits on her own. There's no time, really. Take whatever you're good at and display it like there's no tomorrow. Flaunt it, show it off, and here's the tricky part, however it's THE KEY to success- shut her out. Oh I know I know what you're saying... "What? What did you just say Mr. Walk?"

 

Let me explain. All women need a true challenge. So do it the easy way. Use your talents, try to lure her in with them, but don't actually let her in. Are you following me? This is the best way inside a woman's mind. You MUST get inside her mind in order to win her heart, and if you're like me, you can't just do it the normal way with good old honest communication. You need to be sneaky about it. Think twisted. Mess with her. Provoke her.

 

Use whatever underhanded, shady tactics you can come up with.

 

In one word: think MANIPULATION. It's the best way inside the ladie's head. And we all know where that leads. Follow my tips and you'll have true love in no time. I've been at this for almost a year now and romance is on the horizon I think. Well maybe not but I know if I keep this up I'll reap my rewards in due time.

 

Check out my romance tips and articles at www.rundon't walk.com

 

Now go get 'em tiger!

 

 



© 2008 Trent Walk


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on August 9, 2008