Ch. 1: Woo Her Like This

Ch. 1: Woo Her Like This

A Chapter by Trent Walk
"

follow my tips and you'll be swamped with affection

"

 

Alright guys. Listen up. I'm going to tell you how to do it right. For starters, when attempting to attract a woman, take a healthy interest in her interests, but don't stop there! Get really into them. I mean, completely invade her head and her mind. Pick it all apart. Dissect her innerds until you have completely disassembled her. Find fault. Ridicule.

 

If she likes sports, pick that apart. If she's in college, make sure she knows she chose the wrong major. If she sends you a love note- proofread it, correct it, and grade it. These tactics will tell her in no uncertain terms that you are on board with her. She will feel safe with you and this will build communication and trust, I guarantee it.

 

Women don't need a strong shoulder to lean on, that's a myth. What they need is someone to toy with them. Women MISS grade school. Bring her back if you can to those golden years. If she misbehaves, throw her down into the mud and rub her face in it. Be her playmate. All the time. Don't ever come up for air, don't ever take a break and lie down with her and let her relax in your arms. Keep going. Wear her out. All of these things should be taking place non-stop in a steady stream. You will melt her in no time. Trust me.

 

I will polish off this chapter by reminding you: whatever is the most important to her, BE SURE to undermine that especially. Make jokes about it. She needs a rival. This will keep her on her toes and keep her attention on you.

 

I hope these tips have benefitted you. There's lots more.

 

Thanks for reading.

 

Now go get 'em tiger!

 

 



© 2008 Trent Walk


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on August 9, 2008