Someone I Used to Love

Someone I Used to Love

A Story by Tramperanddana
"

2431, time travel possible, clothes appear in a flash, makeup is permanent, and love is seen as a game. This is a story about Amor, a girl who not only believes in love, but her name is 'love'.

"
   It was a dark and weary day on March 2431. Pollution filled Amor's lungs, but it was no longer painful, she was used to it. The sky was beginning to open up and Amor decided to run for it. She arrived at her house out of breath just as the sky poured down on the great city. She looked down at the water puddling on the ground and sighed at its' distinct muddy looking color. She walked inside of her home and fell silent as she laid her eyes on a figure bunched up in a corner. She walked closer to it and noticed it was a young, around 15 or 16, someone around her age. She took note of his pitch black dark hair and his tanned skin. "Um..." She whispered silently and the boy looked up at her with dazzling yellow eyes. She was taken aback and pointed at him. "Devil! Molester! Monster!" She exclaimed and the boy gulped as he stood and walked towards her, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her into an unexpected kiss. Amor tried to push him away but her arms fell limp instead. He pulled away to look into her forest green eyes and he seemed emotionless. "You... You're... Love?" He asked and Amor was looking to the side at this time. "Um... Well..." She began and he smiled shaking his head. "You...Show me how to love?" He asked as she blushed a bright red and shook her head quickly. "N-No! W-What?!" She exclaimed and clenched her fists. "No... Wait... Who are you?" She asked demanding an answer and he tilted his head to the side gently. "I am Kirai..." He said and Amor was not holding her head in her hand. "Kirai... Hate... I see." She said and now she was even more confused. "What are you doing here?" She asked and the boy shrugged and pointed towards the ceiling. "The God sent me." She sighed heavily and glanced back at Kirai. "The God?... Haven't heard that word... In a long time..." She replied and the boy nodded. "What did this... God... Tell you exactly." She asked and the boy gave a whole-hearted smiled. "He would send me to someone to help me love." She replied with a straight face and she was now getting it. "First of all... That wasn't a God. That was a Morie, or a time member. They... Send people into the future so that they can find them there and get them killed for being in the wrong time frame. It's a game they find entertaining you see..." She said and the boy seemed confused. She decided to put it into simpler words. "People sent you here so you can die." The boy's eyes widened and he nodded. "But... Love... Ah..." She smiled at him and began heading for a small remote. "But I can send you back, no problem." She answered and the boy panicked. He ran over knocking the remote out of her hand as it shattered on the ground. "No... I... Can't go back..." He said gently with a worried look on his face. "Why...?" She asked and she looked at his dazed look. "Time sickness..." She diagnosed, and he fell to the floor with a thud. "Well today was random..." She said and bent down, poking his cheek and her mouth opened slightly. "Ah... Soft..." She said and shook her head, her long red hair whipping in the air. "No..." She said to herself and stood, getting an ice-pack and setting it on the boy's forehead. "Idiots nowadays..."  

© 2013 Tramperanddana


Author's Note

Tramperanddana
Ignore grammar problem and such, this just came to mind and I was like "lets make a story!" So...Yeah. Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I’m not exactly sure what the message was, but I liked it.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013
Tags: Romance, love, school-life, futuristic