5 Design Strategies To Improve Rank Of a Responsive Website

5 Design Strategies To Improve Rank Of a Responsive Website

A Story by Glass Media
"

Almost every modern website comes with a responsive web design template due to increased number of mobile audience on web.

"
Responsiveness or mobile friendliness matters the most in SEO rankings, as these sites indulge more number of visitors. Other than responsiveness, there are other design factors that can effect ranking. Each and every element within a site should be kept at a right place to browse through a website easily. A web design expert should be efficient enough to develop an impressive and responsive site that can attract more users.   

Few principle strategies to improve ranking are:

1. Proper Placement Of CTA Buttons

The Call To Action (CTA) buttons are one of the important elements of a website that should be placed clearly, so that users can easily recognize them. Don’t hide the buttons within text or content. They should be easily identifiable by a viewer. While designing a responsive website layout, its advised to place these action buttons at the upper fold or header of a page. Avoid placing them in the footer or end of a page, as it will involve long scrolling, which isn't too friendly from the point of users.

2. Well Optimized Navigation Menu

Most of the sites fail this optimization step which results in fewer visitors. Scrolling in smartphones is considered bit tricky. The main aim of responsive websites is to design a smooth navigation, so that users can easily navigate throughout the site. Well optimized navigation menu is necessary to improve ranking.

3. Mobile Typography

Typography is growing as a trend in both mediums that is smartphones and laptops. It can not be ignored especially for better ranking. Beside design and development issues, an important factor to be achieved is impressive content structure with better readability. Size of font, style, contrast and text schemes are the essential pillars for an effective mobile typography.
 
4. Ability To Return To Homepage With One Click

An instant reach for homepage is quite crucial. It doesn't matter how deep you have went inside a web page or web form, a single click should be there that can redirect you directly to the homepage. This task can be accomplished by placing a logo or the header on top of the webpage, which remains fixed even when it is scrolled down. A visitor can easily return to the homepage anytime just by clicking the header link or logo.

5. Proper Placement Of Ads

Ads are considered a good promotion tool. They should be effectively used inside a website without creating any nuisance with the worthy content. If visitors are not able to find the information for which they visited a website, chances are they would prefer to leave it without trying to search further. Place the ads efficiently and with a dismiss button, so that visitor can dismiss them, if he finds any difficulty navigating through the content.

These were the few easy design strategies that can help in improving rank of a responsive website. GlassMedia is a website Design company that offers a wide range of WordPress and mobile app development solutions including search engine optimization strategies in Brampton, Ontario.

Visit Us At:-
 

© 2016 Glass Media


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016
Tags: Web design, Development, Brampton, Wordpress, SEO, Developer