What Is Google Webmaster And How Does It Help

What Is Google Webmaster And How Does It Help

A Story by Glass Media
"

We, Glass Media, is leading online marketing service provider company in Brampton. If you are new to Google Webmaster tool and want to understand it, you can feel free make a call to Glass Media at 64

"
Google offers various number of tools for SEO but there are two main tools and these are Google Analytic and Google Webmaster. Google Webmaster tool is also known as Google Search Console. In May 2015, Google changed its name as Google Search Console. Google Webmaster is free of cost web service. Business owners or webmasters can check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As it is already mentioned in this article that Google Webmaster is SEO tool, so it help to monitor your website traffic, optimize your ranking. Google Webmaster tool tells how you can improve your Google traffic. In this article search engine optimization experts in Brampton tells about Google Webmaster and how does it help you to monitor your website.

1. Add Your Website: It is very easy to add your website on Google Webmaster. You just need to open this given link www.google.com/webmasters/tools and sign in with your Google account. After that you see a sign "add a site" and click on it. After adding a site, you see various signs to verify your website and you can choose one of them and verify your website very easily.

2. Dashboard:
A dashboard is very important part of Google Webmaster because it contain all the information which you use. The home screen of Dashboard shows you two messages one is new and important and the second one is current status. The new and important show your latest activities. Current status provide a snapshot of your website's present performance. You can see sitemaps, any crawl error and search queries.

3. Sitemaps:
Sitemap is used to indexing your website. If you avoid to submit a sitemap, may be you don't  index all the pages of your website and fail to get high traffic on your website. You can create XML sitemap easily, you just need to follow few steps and after that you can successfully create XML sitemap. To create XML sitemap account, you can visit www.xml-sitemaps.com and follow given steps.

4. Crawler Access: May be there are some pages on your website which you don't want to crawl or index by Google. In such situation, you can use robots.txt tool. If once you create robots.txt, not only Google but other search engines never crawl your block data. The method of use robots.txt is Disallow: /abc/.

5. Search Queries:
Only high search volume keywords are not important for your site, CTR (Click Through Rate) is also important for your website. A very low CTR can affect your website traffic. It shows how many clicks you got on your website when people comes to search anything.

Except these given above tools, there are many more tools which help you to know about your website condition. Once you make Google Webmaster account, you are aware from all Google Webmaster tools and also know the use of them. For any further query or question, you can visit Glass Media website

© 2016 Glass Media


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016
Tags: Web design Brampton, Website design Brampton, SEO Brampton, Wordpress Deveolpment Brampton