It started with the color, White (Revised)

It started with the color, White (Revised)

A Story by Igniza

As we are born, we knew nothing. We only know of blankness. It started with the color, WHITE. You only see is all crystal clear, innocent and yet to be tainted.

You never can tell what is good nor bad. The first things as an infant, you learn what is right or wrong. Then WHITE is not alone and it is then accompanied with BLACK.

Soon, you witness things that is neither good or bad; whether or not, you couldn’t tell. Those worlds of BLACK and WHITE became borderlined withGRAY.

As you age to childhood, you grow to understand life. The new things you’ve been taught are by your own family of parents, grandparents, siblings and even other members who are closer to you. There are also others who oversees your doings such as your caretakers who are maybe friends of the family, babysitters, teachers, even your friendly neighbors who looks out for you.

All of those people throughout your childhood shows the primary colors. They introduce you to things that creates REDBLUE and YELLOW. Those blends and reveal more colors of ORANGEGREEN and PURPLEREDORANGEYELLOW,GREENBLUE and PURPLE builds the crossing of the rainbow. It divides and mixes more with BLACKWHITE and GRAY to create more colors within you. Those colors make you feel both warm and cold yet alive. The 7-colored bridge was build for you to explore further and farther.

Those feelings that make you colorful. To be more brighter or darker. To love, to hate, to fear, to laugh, to forgive and to know what it mean to feel.

You are not the only one though. As you continue on towards maturity, there are other new people who you meet. There are children whom you may have grown up; they too, shape the paths of your ever changing shades and they’re on that same journey. Each individual may have something in common with you. Like your favorite food, similar interests and hobbies. Sometimes, they may not always have anything with you. Those different varieties may blend to something new.

Those colors can become PINKBROWNBEIGEINDIGOFORESTTEALSILVER,GOLD and many other colors you may not have seen or knew. Those colors together makes up the many places into a world as one.

As children growing to teenagers and then full grown adults, you discover all the possibilities of what you want to be and who you are meant to become. Even every precious moment, your color will always change.

However, it doesn’t end. Somewhere and elsewhere, another part of this world is dying. As one dies, the color fades away and is completely renew. Another newborn will arrive to see and join too. It started with the color,WHITE again.

© 2016 Igniza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on April 4, 2016
Last Updated on April 4, 2016

Author

Igniza
Igniza

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
Just a writer who likes to daydream, inspire with many things and so on. I just like to write what I imagine. Mostly fiction. more..

Writing
Source Source

A Book by Igniza


Rune Sahara Rune Sahara

A Story by Igniza