Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

A Chapter by Tina Kline

   

    The word spread fast of Miss Starfire’s abduction by the Pack Leader Mr. Redwood with the help of Miss Fern and several other of his Pack Members. The Wolf People as a whole were outraged by such behavior. Mr. Stonevalley’s Pack and Mr. Whitewater’s Pack were quick to respond. A huge number of angry Wolf People were converging on Mr. Redwood’s Village. And it didn’t take his Pack Members very long to figure out something was very very wrong.

    Miss Fern was hiding in her Wolf Parent’s house regretting what she had done, feeling very guilty about it and blaming it all on Armand. It was his fault she had done what she did. He had made her do it by ignoring her, threatening to leave her for Miss Feather. It didn’t matter that Armand had threatened no such thing; she just knew for certain he was going to. He was a male, after all.

    Mr. Redwood had his prize stretched out on his bed still unconscious. He sat on the bed feasting his eyes on her, eager for her to wake up so they could start pleasuring each other. He couldn’t wait to bury himself deep into her body. He could play with her now while she was unconscious he thought, and then dismissed that idea. That would be almost like Mating with a dead body. There was no fun in that. That was just sick. He wondered why he was even thinking about it.

    The Wolf People who had assisted after the kidnapping had not returned to the Village but had stayed in the forest as lookouts. Once they became aware of the vast number of angry Wolf People on their way they shape shifted into their Wolf Forms and raced to the Village to alert Mr. Redwood of the danger on the way.

    They never made it to the Village to alert their Pack Leader. They were caught and taken away to be locked up to await their punishment.

    Mr. Black, Louise and Armand led the charge into Mr. Redwood’s Village. Mr. Stalker and his group weren’t far behind. The Wolf People of Mr. Redwood’s Pack stood around and just watched what was going on. They knew they were not in any danger. It was Mr. Redwood and Miss Fern who had done the wrong to Mr. Black, his Mate and his Pack. And the severity of the crime made them step back instead of standing with their Pack Leader. Since the Packs had become friendly with each other abductions of Wolf Children or any Wolf Person had been strictly prohibited. Mr. Redwood, Miss Fern and those Pack Members who had helped him would have to face their punishment. Already speculation was buzzing about as to who would replace Mr. Redwood as Pack Leader. The Wolf People of his Pack knew what Mr. Redwood’s punishment would be.

    Miss Fern’s Wolf Parents were beside themselves with horror and grief once they realized their Wolf Daughter had played such a major part in Miss Starfire’s abduction. “Why Daughter? Why would you do this?” her Wolf Mother cried.

    “Armand was going to put me aside to take Miss Feather as his Mate!”

    “Why do you think that? Did he tell you?” Her Wolf Father asked.

    “No.”

    “Then how can you use that as an excuse for what you did? You don’t even know for certain he was going to put you aside. You can’t blame him for his Wolf Son he didn’t know about.” Her Wolf Mother yelled, “Now we really are going to lose you!”

    “Oh, Daughter! Oh, what have you done!” Her Wolf Father moaned as they heard the mass of angry Wolf People start streaming into their Village.

    Miss Fern started screaming and fell to her knees. I am going to die! I am going to die! I am going to die!

    Her Wolf Mother fell to her knees beside her and pulled her Wolf Daughter into her arms. She wept as she kept repeating, “I love you my Wolf Daughter. Know that always. I love you my Wolf Daughter.”

   Her Wolf Father joined them on his knees on the floor and put his arms around both of them. His tears were silent but he cried too.

 

     Mr. Redwood knew when the Wolf People invasion of his Village occurred. He was rather surprised that none of the Pack Members he had on lookout had tried to warn them. They must have been caught, he thought. He looked at the still unconscious Miss Starfire. Too bad she hadn’t woken up. I could have gotten some pleasure from her body. He wondered how everything had gone so wrong. His plan had been perfect. There must have been some detail he had over looked. He didn’t at all believe the Pack Members who had assisted him would be disloyal. No, they had to have been caught.

    He heard the Wolf People coming up the steps to his house and stood as they opened the door and strode in. He slowly turned to face them.

    The rage in Mr. Black’s eyes scalded him as did a similar rage in Louise’s eyes. Mr. Redwood knew there would be no forgiveness. One look at Mr. Stalker confirmed that. Mr. Redwood was guilty of kidnapping this Wolf Male’s Mate.

    “I’m dead then.” Mr. Redwood said.

    “Yes, that’s right. You are as good as dead.” snarled Mr. Black. “You think for one second you would survive after abducting my Wolf Daughter reveals how much of a fool you are.”

    “I can walk out of here alone. I realize I have no chance of escaping.” Mr. Redwood said, wanting to save as much of his dignity as he could in front of his Pack.

    With a snarl Mr. Black lunged forward and grabbed Mr. Redwood by one arm, Mr. Stalker grabbing him by the other. “I don’t care for your pride or dignity. You will go out of here and face your former Pack in a disgraceful manner as befitting your new status. Dead Wolf Person.” Mr. Black said.

    Mr. Stonevalley and his Second and several other Wolf  Males burst into the house. “You got the low life.” said Mr. Stonevalley with a grin on his face.

    Pushing past everyone, letting them deal with Mr. Redwood, Louise ran into the bedroom and found Miss Starfire lying on the bed. She saw with horror that her Wolf Daughter’s hands and legs were tied to the bed. “Miss Starfire!” She cried sitting on the bed and unfastening the first of the bindings. “Miss Starfire!” Mr. Stalker entered the room behind Louise and stared at Miss Starfire unconscious and bound to the bed. He growled in anger at seeing his soon to be Mate in such a position.

    Miss Starfire opened her eyes and cried out, “Mom! You’re here!”  

    “I am!” Louise set to work on another binding and Mr. Stalker joined her. Together they had Miss Starfire free in no time. Cerise came in and watched as Miss Starfire flung herself into her Wolf Mother’s arms. “Is she unharmed?” Cerise asked Mr. Stalker.

    “I believe so.” He  answered and watched Wolf Mother and Wolf Daughter crying in each other’s arms with relief. He had feared the worst for Miss Starfire.

    “He never touched me! I pretended to be unconscious the whole time so he wouldn’t touch me!” Miss Starfire sobbed. “Oh, it was awful! Miss Fern knocked me out and handed me over to that awful beast!”

    “He is dead Miss Starfire. He will never be able to bother you again.” said Louise.

    “That’s correct Miss Starfire.” said Mr. Stalker. “It is over, he can’t ever bother you again.”

    Miss Starfire looked at him and nodded then held onto her Wolf Mother and sobbed.

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is fascinating and very exciting. I have a feeling the story is coming together now. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm glad too Miss Starfire didn't get raped or something like Mr. Redwood was planning!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a relief for that to be resolved without Miss Starfire having to endure what Miss Feather did!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2010
Last Updated on October 13, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline