Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Louise forcefully guided Miss Starfire into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She forced a very upset Miss Starfire to sit down on her bed and sat beside her.

    Miss Starfire wouldn’t look at her Wolf Mother. She didn’t know if she should be angry at Mr. Stalker for interrupting her and Mr. Hunter or feel ashamed at being discovered. Maybe she should be feeling both.

    “My Wolf Daughter…I’d like to ask what do you think you were doing but I’m sure you know and I know that…but, what were you thinking? You and Mr. Hunter?”

    Miss Starfire sniffed as she felt the urge to weep envelope her but she didn’t answer. Her throat had suddenly become too tight to speak.

    Louise waited, fighting the urge to shake her Wolf Daughter just to get a response out of her. She sighed deeply. “You and Mr. Hunter are not Mates but Wolf Brother and Wolf Sister. That is obvious. You two were doing something that Mates do, not Wolf Brothers and Wolf Sisters. You know this.”

    Miss Starfire tried to swallow the tightness in her throat. She took in a great gulp of air. Several tears escaped her eyes. She finally felt like she could speak. “We…we were just…seeing what it was…like. Practicing before we find our Mates.”

    Louise hung her head. The explanation made sense in a dark and twisted sort of way. “Perhaps discovering the miracle of love and passion is better done with a Mate.”

    Miss Starfire let out a little sob. “We were enjoying ourselves. It felt so good.”

    Louise stroked her Wolf Daughter’s hair. She took one of Miss Starfire’s hands in hers. “Save this Mating behavior for your Mate. Don’t be so eager.”

    Miss Starfire finally looked at her Wolf Mother. “Are you mad at me?”

    “Not mad. I am disappointed at your behavior. I do hope you won’t engage in Mating behavior with your Wolf Twin again.”

    “I won’t.”

    “I hope not.” Louise stood up. “Come on. We will finish this right now.”

    “I’d rather not go out there.” Miss Starfire didn’t really want to face Mr. Stalker. Not after he saw her about to Mate with Mr. Hunter her Wolf Brother.

    Louise took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet. “Come on. You will face what you did so you, Mr. Hunter and the rest of us can put this behind us.”

    Making small noises of protest Miss Starfire allowed herself to be taken from her bedroom without physically fighting it. In the front room Mr. Black, Mr. Stalker and Mr. Hunter were waiting. Mr. Hunter was sitting on the couch. He turned his head to smile an encouraging smile at his Wolf Sister. Miss Starfire smiled back, relief filling her at the sight of her Wolf Brother not seeming upset at all. Mr. Black had been sitting beside his Wolf Son but shot to his feet as his Mate and Wolf Daughter entered the room.

    Mr. Stalker was leaning against the wall beside the comfy chair. His silver radiant eyes fastened on Miss Starfire the instant she emerged.

    “Have a seat.” Louise said to Miss Starfire, indicating the comfy chair. Miss Starfire noticed Mr. Stalker watching her every move. It made her feel uncomfortable and she decided to just ignore him. Louise went and sat beside Mr. Hunter on the couch.

    “We have a problem here.” Mr. Black said. “And we need to solve it now.” He stood near the twin’s bedroom doors which put him in a position at the head of the room and he could easily see everyone present.

    “I have a solution.” Mr. Stalker said stepping away from the wall.

    Everyone in the room looked at him in surprise.

    “You do?” Mr. Black asked, wondering how he had come up with a solution already.

    “Yes.”

    “So quickly?” Louise asked. She was wondering what his sudden solution could be as well.

    “Yes. Actually, it’s not that quick or sudden. It’s something that has been on my mind for a while.”

    Miss Starfire looked at Mr. Hunter who was watching her. When their eyes met they smiled at each other.

    Mr. Stalker noticed this and frowned.

    “Well, Mr. Stalker, what is your solution? I’m eager to hear it.” said Mr. Black.

    Mr. Stalker cleared his throat and ran a hand through his iron grey hair. Then he looked directly at Mr. Black. “I will take Miss Starfire as my Mate.”

    Mr. Black stared at him. He hadn’t even guessed anything like this would be Mr. Stalker’s solution.

    Louise gasped in surprise.

   “What?” cried Mr. Hunter jumping to his feet. Just as quickly he sat back down.

    “Ohhh!” Miss Starfire cried, turning in the comfy chair so she could look up at Mr. Stalker, her radiant off white eyes wide in her shock.

 

     “You got my message?” Mr. Redwood said to Miss Fern.

    “Yes. You have one or two Wolf Friends still in Mr. Black’s Village.” Miss Fern replied.

    A male Wolf Person she’d only seen around the Village before had come to her house to deliver a message from Mr. Redwood. He wanted to meet with her in the forest, a nice distance from the Village.

    Miss Fern hadn’t hesitated. She left right away to meet with Mr. Redwood. She was angry with Armand, angry he was more interested in Miss Feather than her. It didn’t matter to her he had been in love with Miss Feather before Miss Fern had come along and might be struggling with his feelings nor did it matter to her Armand was having to deal with the fact he suddenly had a son he hadn’t known about, it still hurt deep inside.

   She just wanted to see what Mr. Redwood had to say, nothing more. I shouldn’t be doing this but I really don’t care. Armand is off doing what he wants with Miss Feather.

    So now she was here, face to face with Mr. Redwood, interested in what ever it was he had to say. She knew it would be about Miss Starfire, what else did the Pack Leader care about anymore?

   

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mr. Stalker and Miss Starfire Mates? Solves the problem of her and her brother wanting to be together to experience the pleasures of Mating.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mr. Stalker to the rescue, he isn't Mr. Black's second for nothing. Troubles coming by way of a very hurt and angry Miss Fern even though Armand hasn't done anything truly wrong as far as I can tell.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 3, 2010
Last Updated on October 3, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline