Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Armand headed to his house. He didn’t really want to go there. Miss Fern would be there, waiting for him, a very unhappy Miss Fern. Armand wasn’t too happy himself right now. He looked toward Mr. Grey and Moonshine’s house where he knew Miss Feather was right now. He couldn’t actually see the house but he was drawn to it.

    Do I go see Miss Feather or wait awhile? Would it be better if I just go home to Miss Fern? Armand thought. Why is this decision such a problem? He wanted to shape shift into his Wolf Form, race into the dark snowy Douglas Fir and leafless Broadleaf Maple forest and get lost. He’d find someplace far far away from here and sing his sad songs to a dark sky. I wish, Armand thought and headed for his house.

    If Miss Fern complained to him too long he’d just have to walk out and find some other place to rest. He needed a little rest to clear his mind because he was going to go see Miss Feather and set the record straight with his Wolf Son Alex. The Wolf Boy needed to know Armand is his father.

 

    Miss Fern was already asleep when Armand arrived home. Quietly as he could he made himself a meal of cubed raw freshly cubed meat and a glass of cold fresh water. As he ate he had a feeling Miss Fern really was awake and didn’t want a confrontation with him and anymore than he wanted one with her.

    After he finished his meal he cleaned up the kitchen. After that he prepared himself for bed. He slipped into bed, careful not to disturb Miss Fern. He was determined not to create a reason for them to have to talk.

    Once settled Armand’s thoughts went to Miss Feather and Alex. He drifted off to sleep with visions of Miss Feather and what he wanted to do with her in the areas of them pleasing each other.

 

    “Mama, why are we staying here? I don’t like it.” whined Jennifer. She was snuggled against her mother in Miss Feather’s bed. Alex was comfortable in his blanket and pillow nest on the floor.

    “Yeah, Mama, this place is dull. They have no electricity even. How does the stuff in the bathroom work?” asked Alex.

    “It just does honey.” Miss Feather answered.

    “Does it ever get daylight?” Alex asked.

    “Sometimes.” Miss Feather answered.

    “What do they do for fun?”

    “Alex. These…people live a different lifestyle than the people where you grew up.” Miss Feather said.

    “What does that mean?” Alex asked. “Even the food here isn’t good.”

    They had had a simple meal before going to bed. Mostly greens for Alex and Jennifer. Miss Feather ate raw meat, trying to do so in a fashion her children wouldn’t notice. She had succeeded pretty well.

    “Tomorrow will be better.” Miss Feather told them.

    “Are we going home?” Jennifer asked hopefully.

    “You’ll meet someone important tomorrow.”

    “Who Mama?” Jennifer asked.

    Miss Feather glanced to where Alex lay on the floor staring up at the dark shadowy ceiling and thought of Armand. Alex would be meeting his father tomorrow if all went well. Miss Feather felt a shiver of desire make its way through her and gasped softly. She couldn’t forget the pleasurable wonder of the one and only time her and Armand had Mated. She wanted to Mate with him again, painfully and desperately so.

    “You’ll find out tomorrow sweetie. Why don’t we get some sleep, hmm?”

    Jennifer stretched and yawned. “I wish we were at home.”

    “This is an adventure Jennifer, Alex. Let’s enjoy it as such. This may be a once in a lifetime adventure.”

    “Like camping?” Alex said. He had seen plenty of movies and TV programs with humans camping in them.

    “Yes, Alex. This is like camping but one step or two above the primitive. Now, sssh. Let’s sleep.” She pulled Jennifer closer to her and snuggled down in bed. Jennifer went to sleep first. Alex dozed off a short while later.

    Miss Feather took longer to fall asleep. Her thoughts were consumed by Armand. She tried not to think about the fact he was Mated. She wanted to fantasize a while longer that he still could be hers.

 

    Miss Starfire stretched out on Mr. Hunter’s bed. He sat beside her, gazing down at her. She giggled, staring up at him, her off white eyes luminous. “Kiss me Mr. Hunter.” She whispered.

    “Okay.” He said in a husky voice. He lay down beside her and pulled her into his arms.

    Their mouths met, lips moving against each others, Miss Starfire parting hers. She sighed. Mr. Hunter explored the inside of her mouth with his tongue, his arms tightening around her.

    They kissed for a long while, exploring all the different ways they could do it. But soon kissing alone wasn’t enough.

    Mr. Hunter pulled back a little. “I want to touch you Miss Starfire.”

    “Okay.”

    He reached out his hand, closing it over one of her breasts. He explored her breast, playing with the n****e as it hardened. “Like that?”

    “Yes.” Miss Starfire breathed. “How about I take my clothes off so you can touch my skin?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a twisted mess relationships can be sometimes. Looking forward to seeing how this all resolves itself. Very interesting.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh no!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I only see trouble coming for Miss Starfire and her twin Mr. Hunter. Love how the tension is building in this story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 3, 2010
Last Updated on October 3, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline