Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter were in his room talking together. The sudden chaos of Miss Feather’s unexpected return had died down and eventually gone away. Their Wolf Parents were in their own room talking and everyone else had returned to their own homes.

    “Armand has his Miss Feather back along with a Wolf Son.” said Miss Starfire. She was stretched out on his bed and Mr. Hunter was sitting cross legged beside her.

    “Well, not quite yet. He still has Miss Fern to deal with.”

    “Too bad for him.” said Miss Starfire. Then she giggled. “Maybe Miss Fern won’t come back. She has to know Miss Feather is back and with Armand’s Wolf Son as well.”

    “Ha.” said Mr. Hunter. “That’s Armand’s problem. Now, what about yours?”

    “Mine?” She said, looking up at him.

    He leaned over her. “Yes, yours. You know. Mr. Redwood. He’s been trying to come and see you, you know.”

    “He can’t. He’s not allowed into our Village anymore.”

    “He’ll find a way to sneak in. He wants you in a bad way.”

    This time Miss Starfire’s giggle was nervous sounding. “Well, I don’t think I like him anymore. When I stop to seriously think about the time I spent with him it really wasn’t fun. Him and Mr. Thunder were always fighting over me.” She frowned after she said this.

    “What about Mr. Thunder? You still don’t love him?”

    She shook her head no.

    Mr. Hunter smiled. “I’m not interested in any Wolf Females myself so I guess we have each other.”

    “Yes, we do. We have each other. We are twins, after all.”

    “Have you ever kissed? You know, Mr. Redwood or Mr. Thunder?”

    “No! Never!”

    “Why don’t we try it? You know, kiss each other. See what it’s like? I’ve never kissed a Wolf Female.” said Mr. Hunter.

     Miss Starfire stared hard at him. Then she giggled. “Why not?”

    Mr. Hunter leaned over and placed his lips on hers, very softly. Miss Starfire gasped softly then parted her lips. He leaned in more, increasing the pressure, moving his mouth on hers.

    Miss Starfire moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Mr. Hunter, this feels so nice.” She said against his mouth.

    Mr. Hunter pulled back slightly and smiled down at her. “It does feel nice. I’m sure if we did a lot more it would feel nice as well.” He sat up and Miss Starfire took her arms from around his neck as he did.

    “I’m sure it would.” She agreed. “Do the things that Mated Wolf People do.”

    “We could.” Mr. Hunter moved to lean against the wall. He looked down at her and smiled. “I love you, my sweet Wolf Sister.”

    Miss Starfire smiled back at him. “You know I love you, my Wolf Brother.”

    “So, we love each other. Perhaps we should learn together with each other all that love is.”

    “I think so.” agreed Miss Starfire.

                                   *                                       *   *

    Armand had only been in the house a short while when Miss Fern entered. Armand had been pacing and turned to face her as she closed the door, none to quietly either. Armand saw the wild look in her radiant green eyes. This is not going to be pleasant, he thought.

    “Tell me it isn’t true Armand.”

    Armand wasn’t even going to pretend he didn’t know what she was talking about. “Miss Feather is back and with two Wolf Children.” And he wasn’t going to tell her one of Miss Feather’s children wasn’t a full Wolf Child but part Other too.

    Miss Fern’s look became terrified. She saw in her mind Armand leaving her for Miss Feather. Miss Feather who had his Wolf Children when she did not. She collapsed on the couch making a small wailing sound as she did. “You brought her back Armand? That’s what I’ve been hearing.”

    “She came upon me, Quetzal and Mr. Thunder while we were hunting humans in the Human World. I had no choice, not really. I had to bring her and her two Wolf Children back.”

    “Why?”

    Armand felt shocked by Miss Fern asking him that. He quickly pushed that feeling down. He understood why Miss Fern was upset so he decided to at least try and be patient.

   “You know that answer Miss Fern. You do not need me to answer it.” He went and sat down in the comfy chair.

    Miss Fern stared at him, wondering why he didn’t choose to sit beside her on the couch. Already he’s wanting to be with Miss Feather and not me! “I don’t know.” She cried. “I’m your Mate not Miss Feather!”

    Armand sat back in the chair, feeling as if he had been punched in his gut. Yes, I know you’re my Mate. He thought. And yes, I wish my Mate was Miss Feather and not you! But he didn’t say it. He looked everywhere but at Miss Fern as he thought it, carefully blocking his thoughts from her.

    “Where is she?”
    “With her Wolf Parents. So are her two Wolf Children.”

    “And you’re going to be spending all your time there, are you not?”

    He looked at Miss Fern now with a grim expression on his face. He wanted to answer that at first but quickly changed his mind. He said nothing, just stared at her.

    Miss Fern stared back at him. Then burst into tears. She sobbed helplessly but Armand didn’t get up and go to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I feel bad for Miss Fern but then I remember how she was jumping all over Armand when Miss Feather wasns't even really out of the picture yet and it seems kind of fair. She should have been a better friend and helped him explore his feelings for Miss Feather and look for her first so he could actually move on instead of just distracting him and getting him to commit as soon as possible.

And.... what a TWIST with Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter.... is incest socially acceptable in the wolf people community as we make it with canines in our world?

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Me, personally, am pissed at Armand for the whole mess.
If he had loved Miss Feather, as he said ... he would have
went looking for straight away instead of hooking Miss Fern into
the equation. I feel sorry for Miss Fern. She does love Armand, but
it's pointless. Shame on Armand!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a cold moment when Armand just lets Miss Fern cry. It seems as if life is just going to say chaotic for Armand.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel heartbroken for Miss Fern. Much emotion in this chapter. Just when you think you've got things on an even keel and maybe even up and coming and the past comes back to haunt you. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Things in Armand's life are just so mixed up and in a mess. Wonder what's up with Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter messing with each other like that?

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I feel bad for Miss Fern but then I remember how she was jumping all over Armand when Miss Feather wasns't even really out of the picture yet and it seems kind of fair. She should have been a better friend and helped him explore his feelings for Miss Feather and look for her first so he could actually move on instead of just distracting him and getting him to commit as soon as possible.

And.... what a TWIST with Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter.... is incest socially acceptable in the wolf people community as we make it with canines in our world?

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Smiles Smiles

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Chapter 34 Chapter 34

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Chapter 14 Chapter 14

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Chapter 23 Chapter 23

A Chapter by Tina Kline