Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    “What’s going on here?” Mr. Black asked, looking at each one of them in turn, his gaze lingering on his Wolf Daughter.

    Miss Starfire squirmed uncomfortably, glancing at Armand as if for help.

    Louise noticed this and felt a surge of anger herself. She knew how dominating Mr. Redwood could be. To her it seemed most Wolf People males tended to be like that. It was, unfortunately, in their nature. But Louise didn’t want that for her Wolf Daughter.

    Mr. Redwood knew better than to try to stand up to a Pack Leader when in his territory and pursuing his Wolf Daughter.  “I was planning on a run with Miss Starfire. It seems Mr. Thunder didn’t like that idea. Not at all.”

    “You have that right.” growled Mr. Thunder. “But Mr. Hunter and I were invited by Miss Starfire. And she has that right even if you don’t like it.”

    “I thought we’d all have fun together.” said Miss Starfire keeping her eyes downcast.

    Mr. Hunter smirked. He knew his Wolf Sister was anything but meek. She took after their Wolf Mother a lot.

    Mr. Stalker folded his arms across his chest, looking none too pleased by this whole situation. He glared at Mr. Redwood, not caring he was a Pack Leader.

    Louise reached out a hand to Miss Starfire. “Come along Miss Starfire. You can run with Mr. Redwood another time.”

    Mr. Redwood, fighting an urge to protest, dropped his hands from Miss Starfire, reluctantly letting her go.

    With a grateful sigh Miss Starfire threw herself at her Wolf Mother who enveloped her in her arms.

    Louise gave Mr. Redwood an unfriendly look before turning away, holding Miss Starfire to her and heading back along the path.

    Tiny snowflakes swirled around the group of Wolf People still standing in the path. Mr. Thunder looked very pleased. He sneered at Mr. Redwood. Mr. Redwood glared back at him. He wanted Miss Starfire and was almost in a rage she’d been taken from him.

    “Well, this little scene is over.” announced Mr. Black. “I hope it’s not going to repeat itself. I’d hate to have to keep Miss Starfire home for now on or be forced to take more drastic measures.” He looked at Mr. Redwood as he spoke.

    “It won’t.” said Mr. Redwood forcing himself to calm down. “I would like, however, to stop by soon and discuss your Wolf Daughter with you.”

    Mr. Stalker shifted uncomfortably. Mr. Thunder frowned as did Mr. Hunter.

    Mr. Redwood could see none of the Wolf People males in Miss Starfire’s life cared for him but he wouldn’t let that stop him. He glanced at Armand. He wasn’t looking too pleased either. But Armand was Mated to Miss Fern who was from his Pack. He’d have a long discussion with Miss Fern about her helping to win Armand over to his side. But for now Mr. Redwood wanted to hear Mr. Black’s answer. Mr. Black, Mr. Redwood knew, couldn’t refuse him and he didn’t.

    “That will be fine.” Mr. Black said. He glanced at Mr. Stalker and then Armand. Come along. We need to talk, he said to them telepathically.

    Mr. Black turned around and strode back along the snow path, Mr. Stalker and Armand with him.

     That left Mr. Redwood, Mr. Hunter and Mr. Thunder behind. Mr. Redwood and Mr. Thunder glared at each other, snarling softly.

    “You will not have Miss Starfire Mr. Thunder.” said Mr. Redwood. “I am a Pack Leader, better suited for a Pack Leader’s Daughter.”

    “I have known Miss Starfire all her life.” said Mr. Thunder. “She would never pick a stranger over someone she knows and loves.”

    “And I’ll make sure of that. I won’t have my Wolf Sister with someone as cruel and dominating as you are.” said Mr. Hunter.

    Mr. Redwood wanted to laugh but managed to contain it. “A female Wolf Person needs to know her place. Miss Starfire has too much spirit. It comes from her Wolf Mother, no doubt. That one is practically a legend.”

     “That one is my Wolf Mother who deserves honor…not scorn.”

    “I’m not giving her scorn Mr. Hunter and I do honor her.” said Mr. Redwood.

    “Mr. Redwood, give up your lust for Miss Starfire. You don’t know how to treat her like she deserves.” said Mr. Thunder. “And I’m sick of talking to you. Come on Mr. Hunter, let’s go see Miss Starfire.” He looked Mr. Redwood up and down. “I can see her but you can’t.” Then he laughed a mocking laugh.

    Mr. Redwood snarled as Mr. Thunder and Mr. Hunter walked away from him. In his anger and frustration he wanted to lash out, attack, become Wolf and tear Mr. Thunder to pieces and would relish doing it. But he wouldn’t dare touch the Pack Leader’s Wolf Son. He’d be torn apart and he’d never Mate with Miss Starfire. And he was burning right now in a needy, painful way to do so. He wanted to bury himself deep into her moist female opening, take pleasure from her and leave his seed behind.

    He wanted to have her helpless beneath him, trembling and moaning as he gave her pleasure and took from her. He wanted to make her cry out in pain too as he did what he wanted to her. He would have her. He’d win over her Wolf Parents and herself as well.

    Mr. Redwood growled and decided now was a good time to seek Miss Fern out while Armand was busy. He wanted Miss Starfire. He wouldn’t let Mr. Thunder have her without a fight.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The tension in this is mounting. I'm waiting to see a confrontation between Mr. Redwood and either Armand, Mr. Thunder, Mr. Black or perhaps even Mr. Hunter. Miss Starfire is playing with something dangerous, two Males who want her! It makes for an exciting story!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Mr. Redwood is nothing but trouble and he's only going to get worse. The Wolf Male I love to hate, is how I think he's going to turn out!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting characters and character development. Tension building. Looking forward to the explosion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your stories are always an enjoyable read. Cool pen on this tale.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mr. Redwood is a creep! To even think of forcing her to
mate with him is enough to make me hate him!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The tension in this is mounting. I'm waiting to see a confrontation between Mr. Redwood and either Armand, Mr. Thunder, Mr. Black or perhaps even Mr. Hunter. Miss Starfire is playing with something dangerous, two Males who want her! It makes for an exciting story!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

And my disfavor of this Redwood guy grows ever more. He's the one who needs to learn his place! Not Miss Starfire.
I'm sure Mr. Black won't let that prick hurt his daughter.
Nice chapter. I'm looking forward to more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..