Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    Mr. Thunder stared at Miss Starfire. “Hello Miss Starfire.”

    “Mr. Thunder.” Miss Starfire smiled at him. “So nice of you to stop by here to see me.”

    “You live here.” replied Mr. Thunder.

    “Well, you use to always stop by to see Armand.” She said.

    Mr. Hunter held back a chuckle. He was enjoying this developing scene quite a bit.

    “Well, I’m coming here to see you now.” Mr. Thunder said to her.

    Miss Starfire flashed him one of her very sweet smiles.

    “Why don’t we all sit down?” suggested Louise. She wished her Wolf Daughter would hurry up and choose between Mr. Thunder and Mr. Redwood and stop playing these games. But she knew Miss Starfire was enjoying all the Wolf Male attention she was receiving from these two.

    “We were just going out to enjoy a run, right Miss Starfire?” Mr. Redwood said.

    “Yeah, we were but now Mr. Thunder is here.” She went and sat on the couch.

    Both Mr. Redwood and Mr. Thunder moved to sit beside her. Mr. Redwood got there first.

    Mr. Thunder sat beside Miss Starfire on the arm of the couch.

    Louise almost asked him not to sit there but changed her mind. She sighed and returned to the kitchen, not wanting to witness her Wolf Daughter playing games with these two male Wolf People anymore.

   But Mr. Hunter didn’t have a problem with watching. He enjoyed witnessing his Wolf Sister’s female power. He figured it was a good lesson in learning about the ways of Wolf Females. He leaned against the wall by his bedroom door. “Hey.” He said. “I’m still all for running as Wolf through the snow.”

    “You weren’t even invited.” Mr. Redwood said, narrowing his black eyes in irritation at Mr. Hunter.

    “If my Wolf Sister says I am, then I am.” said Mr. Hunter.

    Mr. Thunder smirked. He looked down at Miss Starfire. “A run as Wolf does sound good. I’m in. How about it Miss Starfire?”

    Miss Starfire giggled. “Why not? You all seem to want to.”

    “Wait a minute Miss Starfire. My invitation was only to you…for us to enjoy each others company.” said Mr. Redwood.

    “Don’t be that way. My Wolf Brother and my Wolf Friend want to join us. I don’t think we should exclude them.”

    “I do!” Mr. Redwood stood up suddenly, his radiant black eyes glittering with his sudden anger. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked looking down at a surprised Miss Starfire.

    “Nothing! I’m just being nice!”

    “Be nice to me then!”

    “I am!” cried Miss Starfire.

    Mr. Hunter watched them smiling. Mr. Thunder wasn’t smiling but he was obviously enjoying Mr. Redwood’s displeasure.

    Louise came to stand in the kitchen’s doorway to make sure her Wolf Daughter was safe.

    Mr. Redwood noticed the Pack Leader’s Mate standing in the doorway, a concerned expression on her face. He forced himself to calm down. He didn’t want to upset the Pack Leader nor the Pack Leader’s Mate and be forbidden to see their Wolf Daughter but no matter how Miss Starfire played him he would have her in the end. The Wolf Pup Mr. Thunder wasn’t going to be the one to Mate with her, he was. He would force her if he had to.

    He held out his hand to Miss Starfire and in a much friendlier voice now said, “Come along now. Let us have our run. Just the two of us.” He waited for Miss Starfire to place her hand in his.

    Miss Starfire stared up at him out of her radiant off white eyes. Then she smiled and placed her hand in his. He assisted her to her feet.

    Mr. Thunder stood too. “If you two are going to run as Wolf I’m coming along.”

    “Same here.” Said Mr. Hunter as he came away from where he had been leaning against the wall.

    Mr. Redwood eyed them in annoyance. “My invitation is only for Miss Starfire. I do not at all want to run with you two. So if you’ll excuse us.” This last he respectfully said to Miss Starfire’s Wolf Mother, the Mate to the Pack Leader, Mr. Black who also is Miss Starfire’s Wolf Father.

    Louise nodded her okay then glanced first at Mr. Hunter then Mr. Thunder. She was afraid there was going to be trouble.

   Mr. Redwood started for the door, pulling Miss Starfire along with him. She wasn’t resisting him, but going willingly along with him.

    “Hey Wolf Sis? What about me?” Mr. Hunter asked.

    “We’ll run some other time together.”  She said over her shoulder.

    Mr. Thunder growled.

    Miss Starfire gave him a little wave then turned completely to face the door.

    Mr. Redwood was feeling really pleased now. He opened the door and they exited the house into a shadowy snowy landscape.

    The snow was piled high on the buildings around the Village and it was still falling heavily. The Douglas Fir trees surrounding the Village were weighed down by all the snow accumulated on their limbs. The Broadleaf Maple trees had lost a lot of bare limbs from the weight of the snow. Paths had been cleared in the Village so the Wolf People could easily get about. As the snow continued to fall the paths had to be cleared again, thus the snow piled up high on each side of the paths.

    Holding tight to Miss Starfire’s hand Mr. Redwood went down the porch steps with her right with him. He breathed deeply of the icy cold air. “Ahh. This is going to be fun.” He smiled down at Miss Starfire, thinking how beautiful she was and how much he wanted to Mate with her. She would be his Mate and the Wolf Mother of his Wolf Children. He would make it happen. Mr. Thunder would never touch her, he didn’t care how friendly he and Miss Starfire were with each other, nor did he care that she had known him all her life.

    “Yes, fun!” giggled Miss Starfire.

    As they reached the bottom of the porch a very angry Mr. Thunder emerged from the house. Mr. Hunter came out behind him. “Miss Starfire.” Mr. Thunder said, his voice angry. “What about your Wolf Brother and me?”

   

 

 

  



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Yay! More wolf story! I was so sad when I didn;t think you were going to continue it on here :-) I love that you picked up right where you left off too! I'm glad to see Armand isn;t over Miss Feather, seems like her story shouldn;t be done yet... and what about Armand's baby?!?! I was torn between Mr Redwood and Mr Thunder until now also, Mr. Redwood definitely doesn't seem as harmless as before though! Omigosh, so excited to see what happens!

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Mr. Redwood is turning out to be bad news!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting triangle in development ...
Mr. Redwood is starting to show his jealousy more
and Miss Starfire is definitely enjoying all the attention.
I do no believe that Mr. Thunder is going to just go away
as Mr. Redwood would like. I look forward to reading more.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I hope Miss Starfire quits playing games and chooses Mr. Thunder for her mate. Cool pen on this chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm already excited! A coming show down between Mr. Thunder and Mr. Redwood and Miss Starfire enjoying it all!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Yay! More wolf story! I was so sad when I didn;t think you were going to continue it on here :-) I love that you picked up right where you left off too! I'm glad to see Armand isn;t over Miss Feather, seems like her story shouldn;t be done yet... and what about Armand's baby?!?! I was torn between Mr Redwood and Mr Thunder until now also, Mr. Redwood definitely doesn't seem as harmless as before though! Omigosh, so excited to see what happens!

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This really is an interesting story. I really like the way you so wonderfully weave the human life with a wolf's life. You do a great job with the description, plot, and specifics. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Sounds like a conflict between these two guys in the works. They're both determined to win over Miss Starfire, and they really don't seem to like each other at all... I have a feeling her parents will have to step in if things get violent.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2010
Last Updated on July 7, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 34 Chapter 34

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Tina Kline