Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Tina Kline

    The talking began with Mr. Black leading the way. All eyes went from him then to Mandie and Joshie then back to him. Mr. Stonevalley took over, adding Quetzal’s story and reinforcing the importance of ridding the Wolf People’s forest of the Others.

    Mr. Whitewater and Mr. Redwood asked questions; Mr. Black and Mr. Stonevalley answered them.

    Then it was time to parade the Other Twins, using them as living examples of what the Wolf People needed to be concerned about.

    This talking went on a long time. Wolf People came into the Meeting House, listened for a while, then left to share what they had learned to the others who weren’t inside. But it was obvious which way the Wolf People were heading in regards to the Others.

    Just looking at the Other Twins, knowing they were the product of wolf and humans mating helped convince the two Pack Leaders.

    Once the parading of Mandie and Joshie was over, the two Packs completely won over,

they were roughly forced to sit back down.

    “You’ve served your purposes.” Cerise hissed at them.

    The Other Twins had become numb with their ordeal. They looked up at Cerise out of glazed sorrowful grey round eyes. They hardly felt the fear anymore for in their minds they were already dead.

    Mr. Redwood’s Village was spilling over with excited chatter about the Others. Wolf People clustered about the Meeting House, waiting for someone to come out and tell them what they had learned. What was coming out spread rapidly, going beyond the borders of Mr. Redwood’s Village.

    As the meeting within came to a close and those inside exited the Wolf  People surged close to get a view of the Other Twins.

    “There they are!”

    “Those invaders kidnapping our people.”

    “Look at them! They’re mutants.”

    The Other Twins were beyond listening to what was being said around them or about them. They moved as if they were in a trance.

    “We’ll be ready to join you Mr. Black as soon as I gather my Wolf People.” Mr. Redwood said.

    “I’ll be joining you just as soon as I return to my Village, fill my Pack in and gather my Wolf People.” Mr. Whitewater said. “We’ll head straight to your Village.”

    “We’ll run these Others out of our forest.” Mr. Redwood said.

    “Thank you for your help.” Mr. Black said.

    Louise, Cerise and Miss Primrose stood beside their Mates.

    “It’s to all our benefits we do this.” Mr. Redwood said.

    “I thank you Mr. Black and Mr. Stonevalley for informing us of this invasion.” Mr. Whitewater said.

    “And I thank you as well.” said Mr. Redwood.

    Nearby Pine and Miss Snow stood watch over the Other Twins. They were the center of a lot of attention and some not so nice comments.

    “We’ll wait here while you gather your Wolf People.” Mr. Black said to Mr. Redwood. And to Mr. Whitewater he said, “I’ll see you at my Village when you arrive.”

    It didn’t take long before Mr. Redwood had his Wolf People gathered together. Mr. Whitewater left with his group to gather those he would bring back to Mr. Black’s Village.

    Mr. Redwood gave instructions to have more Wolf People prepare and follow him to Mr. Black’s Village.

    “I want as many Pack Members as possible but not to leave our Village vulnerable.” He said then assigned who would be staying behind and protecting the Village.

    Armand was busy looking for the pretty Wolf Girl he had seen earlier. He was very intrigued by her.

    “I’ll find her.” said Quetzal.

    “No Quetzal. I’ll look for her.” Mr. Thunder said.

    Armand heaved a big sigh, his thoughts going to Miss Feather. He felt shame flood him. Why was he even remotely interested in this Wolf Girl? He shouldn’t have even noticed her in the first place.

    Let Mr. Thunder and Quetzal battle over her.

    Armand started to walk away toward where his Wolf Dad was talking to Mr. Redwood.

    “Hi.”

    Armand whirled around at the sound of the soft feminine voice behind him.

    He sucked in his breath when he saw it was the Wolf Girl he had just been thinking about.

    Her radiant greenish eyes sparkled at him as she smiled. The slight breeze ruffled her long reddish brown hair.

    Armand stared at her, feeling slightly dizzy. He couldn’t figure at all why he should be feeling dizzy.

    “You’re Armand, the Pack Leader Mr. Black’s son.” She said.

    “I am.” Armand was glad his voice sounded normal.

    Then he noticed Mr. Thunder and Quetzal watching him with smirks on their faces. He’d get them later, that was for sure.

    “I’m Miss Fern.” She introduced herself.

    “I’m glad to meet you Miss Fern.” Armand said, determined to behave like a Pack Leader’s Son should.

    “Sounds like you and your friends had quite the negative adventure with these Others.”

    “That’s putting it mildly.” said Armand.

    Mr. Thunder and Quetzal moved closer.

    There was still a lot of activity swirling around the Meeting House. Mandie and Joshie were still drawing a crowd wanting to get a look at the two Others.

    Miss Fern glanced over to where Mandie and Joshie were enduring stares and a lot of unkind remarks. “They look rather unpleasant.” She said.

    “They’re nice enough.” Armand said. “But they are trouble makers. We figured bringing them here would get the point across of what we were trying to say.”

    Miss Fern made a soft laugh. “Do they ever.”

    “They took Armand’s soon to be Mate.” Mr. Thunder said as he came to stand beside Miss Fern.

    “So I heard. It must be awful.” replied Miss Fern looking at Armand.

    “They put a spell on me. Made me pretty bad off for a while.” Quetzal said, coming to stand on her other side.

    Miss Fern shivered. “They sound bad.”

    “Oh, they are.” said Mr. Thunder smiling down at her.

    Armand decided now was a good time to move off. He didn’t at all like where his thoughts were starting to go. Imagining Miss Fern naked, his hands and mouth on her, hers on him, pleasuring each other.

    He needed to get away from her. He needed to be with Miss Feather. Miss Feather who was probably being tortured right now by Kyle.

    Mr. Black, Mr. Stonevalley and Mr. Redwood called their Wolf People together. It was time to head for Mr. Black’s Village.

 

 



© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another Wolf Woman is pushing her way into Armand's life. How bad! He needs to stay focused on Miss Feather, I think he will. Intense storyline.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

War is creeping closer and closer. Another very creatively done chapter. Nicely done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Even in her absence, Armand is still loyal to Miss Feather. Good Boy! lol.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

A nice pretty Wolf Girl has set her sights on Armand and he's taken notice. Oh my!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2010
Last Updated on May 15, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline