Adura Zifling

Adura Zifling

A Chapter by Tikaani Sgaan
"

Entertainer, Air Genasi, Monk Alignment: Lawful Neutral

"
Adura Zifling was born in the elemental plane of air. She had lived there for about 8 years when her father had moved her and her little brother, Kellian, to the material plane. He had told them that their mother had been killed in a raid on her way to the market, but Audra thought otherwise.
They moved to Thornhold, and she lived there until she was 19. Her father then grew deathly ill and died, leaving her to take care of herself and her little brother. Killian soon after, took a job and she never heard from him again. In her time of sorrow, Adura taught herself to play many instruments and she studied the ways of the sword and meditation.
She decided to travel north to Neverwinter. She then starts taking odd ball jobs and comes across a group who called themselves The Elements. After getting to know some of the people in the group, she decides to make them her new family. 
Favorite salad dressing: Lemon Vinagrette 



© 2018 Tikaani Sgaan


Author's Note

Tikaani Sgaan
What do you think of Adura?
Reminder! If you would like to use any of my characters for your own games or whatever else, please ask me first! I work hard on my characters and I want them to uphold their good names! Also, if you don't already, follow me on www.twitch.tv/tikaani06. I will sometimes stream sessions and other games. To know when I'm going to stream, follow me on twitter @tikaani_sgaan. I always post there first!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on January 15, 2018
Last Updated on January 15, 2018
Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Dungeons and Dragons, Air Genasi, Air, Genasi, Monk, Entertainer