Love is a Battlefield

Love is a Battlefield

A by Tigereyes101
"

Well.. here we go..

"

Before she knew it, she had fallen in love. Only 14 years young, Annabella had found the boy of her dreams. There was only one small detail that didn't match up. Frankie was five years older than Annabella and a freshman in college when Annabella had just reached her freshman year in high school. They knew that their age difference would become a huge problem in the eyes of their parents, friends and the rest of society. But what they felt for each other was real. Frankie found the love of his life in that little girl. Annabella was very bright for her age and she knew she could relate to Frankie in almost every way possible. They would spend every possible moment together. But when they went out in public, Frankie would introduce her as his kid sister. Annabella didn't really mind, in fact, she joked about it with him. She would claim incest and they'd both laugh.

 

On October 3rd Frankie invited Annabella over to celebrate their 6 month anniversary. So she went over to Frankie's and walked into his dorm room. There he was, sprawled out on his bed, in his boxers. There were scented candles all around and the corniest love songs were playing in the background. Annabella looked around the room and she became a little nervous. But then she looked into Frankie's dark brown eyes and just melted onto his lap.

"Happy Anniversary baby," Frankie whispered into her ear. "I'm so happy you showed up."

All she could do was nod and smile as she felt his hand slide its way up under her light pink tank top. She was afraid but at the same time, his touch made her feel so good. Then he laid her on her back and slowly started kissing her neck and then her chest. She started to squirm and move around. "Mm you okay baby?," Frankie asked. She nodded quickly, her eyes tearing up. But she could only take a few more minutes of this. She tried to sit up but he pushed her back down.

"You need to stop, Frank," she whispered, "I'm not ready for this."

"Oh come on, you love me, don't you?" he asked.

"Well yeah.. but.."

"But nothing, if you love me, you'll let me get inside of you."

She didn't say anything else as he started removing her jeans and pulling her shirt off. She was lying there in her bra and panties and she knew she had to get out of there. Once again, she sat up and reached for her jeans. This time, Frankie slammed her back down and wrapped on of his hands around her throat.

"Now you need to lay still so I can f**k you," he demanded.

She started crying and her face was turning red. She shut her eyes and just waited, hoping this would get over soon. Frankie slid his fingers down Annabella's panties and inside of her body. He kissed her on the lips and slid his tongue into her mouth. She bit him until she tasted his blood on her tongue.

He jumped off of her and shouted, "You crazy b***h, what the f**k is your problem?!"

"You are my f*****g problem," she said as she quickly pulled her clothes back on and headed for the door.

"HEY if you tell anyone about this, I'll f*****g kill you." he said as she slammed the door behind her.

 

 

© 2008 Tigereyes101


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

She was lucky. Once it goes that far few males of that caliber stop. It was written as if every word was true and it was well done. You kept my attention homed in the entire time. That's the highest compliment I know of.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0.0 and that was that saddest thing, ever.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 3, 2008

Author

Tigereyes101
Tigereyes101

Cottage Grove, MN



About
My name is Kayla and I'm a new writer. more..

Writing