Not finished

Not finished

A Story by Tigereyes101

 

"Oh my God, someone, please, help me!!!," Tracy heard the faint cries but she just kept walking home after her drama club meeting. She was walking along a dark, deserted road on the way back to her family's cabin. Suddenly, a hand grabbed onto her ankle. Tracy had no idea what was going on, all she could do was scream. When she looked down, she realized that there was a girl with dark, brown eyes and highlighted hair. The girl was also drentched in sweat and blood. She had scratches, head to toe. After examining the stranger for a bit, Tracy leaned down towards her. The girl looked like she was in shock and all she could say was "He's coming for you too." Of course, at first, Tracy thought it was some senior prank so she thought nothing of it. She helped the girl up and asked her her name and where she came from. The girl said, "My name's Sarah and I don't know where I am." She continued to talk to Sarah she had gone to school in a nearby town, Blitzville. Tracy was extremely puzzled by Sarah's story.  The girls had began walking back to Tracy's home, as fast as they could. While they were walking, Sarah felt a strong pain in her right ankle. Then, they found out that she had a fractured bone and she needed medical help at once. Tracy reached into her pocket for her cellphone and realized that she had left it at school. She asked Sarah if she had a phone and she shook her head. "I dropped my phone when he dragged me away." Tracy didn't know what to say. Finally, they arrived to Tracy's home. Her parents were gone on a vacation for their 20 year aniversary.

© 2008 Tigereyes101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on September 23, 2008

Author

Tigereyes101
Tigereyes101

Cottage Grove, MN



About
My name is Kayla and I'm a new writer. more..

Writing